Blood Moon

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Life is full of surprises. First, I never expected to be an official student of one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul. Second, never have I ever do things beyond my control but that all changed when I met this girl. I watch her drove the car with me in the passenger’s seat. Maybe her sister is right. Behind those cold eyes is a warm and caring person within.

“Stop staring. You’re distracting me.” She said as I quickly look away.

“Sorry.” Right now we’re on our way to a hospital where the Hwang's doctor works. The doctor and I are very close that’s why approaching her isn’t uncomfortable for me. I called her beforehand to inform her about my ankle injury.

We arrived at the hospital not too long as I saw the doctor with a wheelchair waving at us. The car stopped as I opened the door. I turned to her and thanked her before leaving.

“What’s your name?” She asked while tugging my shirt from the back.

“Kim Taeyeon,” I said as I bowed before sitting in the wheelchair, “Jessica ssi, don’t be afraid to get back up again; to try again, to love, live and to dream again. Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart.” I smiled before the doctor pulled me away turning our back against her.

_________________________________

“What happened this time, Kim Taeyeon?” the doctor asked pushing the wheelchair to the emergency room.

“I saved someone from falling off the rooftop.” I proudly said reminiscing what happened earlier.

“Really?! Paper taeng saved someone? By any chance, is it that girl whom you are with?” She helped me move and sit on the hospital bed as I nod, “Even I can’t believe it. The adrenaline rush I guess?” She removes the ice pack I’ve been holding on my sprained ankle, “Do you even know that girl?”

I shake my head, “The only thing I know about her is she has a younger sister, probably a sophomore at that school and her name is Jessica Jung.”

“The eldest daughter of Jung Corporation?” she asks for confirmation.

“I don’t know?” she takes an elastic bandage to help stop the swelling. She compresses the ankle with it until the swelling stops. “Thanks, Doctor Kim.”

“Doctor Kim is my father taeng!” she laughed, “Call me Doctor Hyo.”

“Doctor Hyo? If you insist doc”

“Of course!” she burst into laughter. “Tiffany calls me that so why won’t you?”

A phone call interrupted us. Reaching for my phone to see who’s calling, it was none other than my brother, “Oppa” I answered.

(“Kim Taeyeon where are you?”)

“I’m at the hospital.”

(“What? So you’re not with tiffany right now?”)

“I’m not why?” I heard him cursed from the other line.

(“Come home right now.”) He ended the call without waiting for my response.

I turned towards Doctor Hyo and asked, “Is it okay if I go home right now?”

I saw her put down her phone and turned to me, “Give me 5 minutes to pack my things. Chairman Hwang just texted me to have an immediate medical appointment.” She said as I nod.

At exactly 5 minutes, she helped me move back to the wheelchair as we both made way to the parking lot where her car is. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights and the drive back to the Hwang's mansion was silent as the night was until my phone rang, it was from an unknown number. I check the time and its 7 pm already.

_________________________________

That same night, Taeyeon and Tiffany were in the same room as Taeyeon placed a warm wet washcloth on tiffany’s head. The girl is having a fever after partying all day. Earlier, Taeyeon did pick her up at a bar unknowingly and with a drunken tiffany being carried with two women. She opened the back door and helped her get in.

“I’m the one who called you earlier and thank you for picking her up Taeyeon sshi” a tall skinny girl thanked her. Taeyeon noticed that the four of them are wearing the same uniform and asked, “May I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter