I'm coming for you

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Earlier that night, I took a nap right after we got back from the meeting. In a dream, I reencountered my other self, but this time something is off. I know it’s her but apart from me said she’s not. Could it be someone who shapeshifts into her image?

“Are you the one who keeps calling me every time?” I asked hinting a little bit of an angry tone. She just looked at me as if she could see my soul from within. “Hey, can you hear me?”

“You have ears but you didn’t listen. You knew it was me calling you the whole time but why did you turn into a blind eye that night.”

“That night?” In a blink of an eye, she appeared right before me as I took a step back while she took a step forward towards me. “What are you talking about? I don’t even know what you’re saying!”

“You and I are one.” She said. Visions appeared from the past from the time I found myself stuck on an island, to the time I found myself having dinner with Jessica when two people entered the room. It was yuri and yoona. “Be my eyes and let’s destroy the ring together.”

Later that night…

“Hwang Miyoung, do you trust me?” Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and looks at me with confusion, “Do you believe in me?” I asked again.

Tiffany contemplates but later nods and spoke with determination, “Yes I trust you tae.”

I stared at the stars and grinned from ear to ear, “Now that’s a relief. I only need one person who will believe what I say and for that I’m happy.”

The next day…

This is it. This is the day. I have to set things right but before that, let me embrace my moments with them for one last time. I woke up early just to make breakfast for my parallel family. They may be pretty harsh when it comes to my performance but I know deep inside they’re doing that because they cared. They just can’t properly express their love. Yeah, I guess that’s the case.

Aside from that, I took the three to Hongdae and strolled around the place. Seeing their happy faces makes me happy too.

That evening…

"I just hope this plan will work. I can’t risk them seeing me get hurt because of me. If my other version would be here, she would also think of the same thing. Kwon Yuri, I’m sorry for ruining the plan but I have to do this on my own." I opened the secret room and walked up to the black display case and opened it, taking out the ring with me.

I turned my phone off and left it at the table beside the Totoro plush toy and lastly, I stuck my note for tiffany at the back of the toy. Anytime now, Jessica and yuri will receive their letters. Wearing a black crop top long sleeve shirt paired with black cargo pants and white sneakers, I brought my MECS contact lens in the case and wore my voice recorder watch.

I looked around the room for one last time and smiled, “I’ll sure miss having my own room, but it’s time for the real owner to go back to where she belongs.” With nothing except for the ring, I left the mansion and escaped through the gates before anyone could notice.

Wanna know my plan? I’ll be the bait so I can summon my other self as long as I am closed to the ring. She said we are one so I’ll serve as her other eye.

Present time…

Part of me is starting to doubt my foolish plan but the other half is hoping this would work. Before I got taken away at the bridge, I already wore the lenses. Now it’s time for me to activate it. Hands being tied at the back of the chair, I turned my voice recorder on so I’ll have enough proof to bring them to jail. I blinked my eyes three times then a message suddenly pops out right in front of me indicating it’s been activated.

_____________________________________

Back at the secret lab, they watched how the guests even their families are being treated as hostages. Yuri hung her head low, “The ring. We need to destroy the source of this mess.”

Tiffany still facing her back spoke, “We need more manpower.” she typed a group message to the other five.

“Don’t! why are you dragging them into this mess?!” Jessica marched towards Tiffany and takes it from her grasp.

“I agree with Tiffany.” He takes the phone from behind and clicked send. “We need more manpower.”’

“Taeyeon may think she can handle it but she can’t.” Yuri changed the slides and swipes pressed one of the folders containing their pictures. “In the end, our teamwork is all it takes for us to help her succeed in her goal.” She clicks the photo where everyone is blowing out the candles using their noses.

A message suddenly pops from the screen as they widened their eyes and gathered closer to the main computer. “Taeyeon’s account is being activated,” Ryeowook said and inputting some codes.

“Kim Taeyeon!” Yuri exclaimed, “Where is she?”

“Incheon port. There’s not many CCTV's in it but there’s a suspicious van who went inside an hour before the event fell into chaos.” He analyzes, “It looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter