Girls Generation

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri brought new clothes and enough food for them to last up to the night of the blue moon. Along with her came the rest of the girls who are carrying paper bags containing canned goods, work supplies, and some clothes. All of them gathered on the table with Yuri sitting on the center front seat with Tiffany sitting on her right side and Jessica on her left.

It took them an hour to explain to the rest about Taeyeon’s case. At first, they find it absurd but later on, they decided to realize that the Taeyeon they knew and the Taeyeon they’ve been with these couple of months are two different people.

“We only have 4 days to go before the blue moon appears and we only have a short amount of time to prepare. In three days, we will rescue Taeyeon out from that Gang.” Yuri proposed the first step of the plan, “Ryeowook Oppa is keeping an eye out for Taeyeon. There’s a possibility they might change locations. We’ll stop them before they completely getaway.”

“Speaking of ryeowook oppa where is he?” Jessica asked while turning her head around the place.

“What about the ring?” Tiffany asked her face getting all serious as she crossed her arms.

“We’ll get the ring after we get Taeyeon.”

“Everyone!” Ryeowook appeared from the entrance along with an unknown man behind him as he ran towards the computer and input some words on it, “There’s a hidden laboratory under this old fishing store, that is where Jang woo hyuk’s men compound illegal drugs and smuggled it.” He showed the satellite view of the store. “How did I know? Meet Yesung hyung former men of the Jang’s.”

He bowed, “Hello, I am Kim Jong Woon but you can call me yesung.”

Yuri widened her eyes and slaps ryeowook’s arms, “Oppa are you crazy? Why did you bring him here? What if he’s one of them.”

“Yul, he’s not. Trust me on this one. In fact, he has something to say.” He gestured his hyung to speak.

“I owe the Kim’s a big time. Without their help, I wouldn’t be here in front of you. You see, I was a naïve boy who came from a poor background. In order to survive, I have to help my parents earn some money. One day, I managed to get a job as security for a private organization. A few days later, the organization I was working for turned out to be an illegal organization.”

“Wait, are you the whistleblower?” Jessica raised her eyebrows as the others kept their gaze on him as he nods.

“Kim Taeyeon's brother helped me and my family as we fled abroad and stayed there for years up until now. I flew back because I want to personally send my regards to the family but then these unfortunate things happened.”

“Aside from telling us about this underground lab what else can you give?”

“My life. I would give my life to save the Kim’s whatever it takes.”

“Everyone, I have an idea. This might sound crazy but I can’t think of anything else.” Tiffany nervously looks at yuri her hands formed into fists hiding under the table, “There is a hidden room in the chairman’s library. Inside the rooms consists of canvas paintings both finished and unfinished ones. At the end of the room is a camouflaged small door on the left corner side of the floor. Underneath it is the basement connected to Taeyeon’s hidden room. All the collections are hidden in there along with different types of guns, knives, swords, spears, and bombs.”

“Are you saying we’ll raid the place?” Sunny exclaimed, surprised by the fact that the Kim’s have a lot of deep secrets.

“How do we do that? The mansion is strictly guarded by the enemies. How are we supposed to get in when we’re unarmed?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know if this would be in such help but I have flamethrowers at the back. Do you want to use it?” Ryeowook proposed.

“We can get in unless someone distracts them.” Jessica placed her elbows on the table with her chin resting in one of her palms. Turning towards Sooyoung.

“Oh no! No way! I didn’t sign up for this.” She immediately raised her hands while shaking her head.

“Yah you have to do it, take yoona with you if something goes wrong just run away from them. Let’s put that long legs of yours into good use.” Jessica smirked as Sooyoung glared.

“Alright, Tiffany, Yesung oppa and I are going to take some weapons at the mansion. Yoona and Sooyoung, both of you are coming with us tonight. Sunny and Jessica use your connections to stop anyone from interrupting the main lab or someone dares to barge in here. Seohyun ah, can you calculate the melting point of the gold for me?” Seohyun nodded as the rest made some calls and the others prepare themselves physically and mentally. “Oppa what is the flame temperature of your flamethrower?”

“The flame temperature starts from the lowest point until it reaches a thousand degrees celsius.” He answered taking out the two flamethrowers.

“Unnie the melting point needed is 1,064˚C,” Seohyun replied after calculating it on a piece of paper.

“As expected our maknae is really smart.” Yuri pats Seohyun's head still praising her.

“Let me get this straight, you’re going to get those weapons, and after that will you proceed to Incheon?” Jessica asked for clarification.

“Not yet, if ever we succeeded in getting those things we might have to hide somewhere else.” Yuri answered, “We can’t come here directly, what if they’ll find out about this place?”

“Don’t worry yul you have me.” Ryeowook assures her, “I’m your eye in the sky remember? Here wear these,” He gave each and everyone their own earpieces. “No matter what happens don’t lose contact with us. Tiffany and Yuri don’t forget to wear and activate your accounts.” They both nod in sync. “Don’t worry about anything else, just get something we could use out from those weapons, leave the place then come back in here before midnight.”

“If we don’t make it in time?” Yoona asked.

“Then we’ll come and look for you.”

_____________________________________

The next few hours, Yuri and the rest of the team rode a black van with Yesung driving, her sitting on the passenger’s seat and Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Yoona at the back. All of them suited up making sure they are camouflaged in the dark.

“Oppa stays behind with Sooyoung and Yoona makes sure nothing happens to them while Tiffany and I will get those weapons.” Yuri turned around to see them sitting too close t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter