Jessica vs. Tiffany

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seven years ago, the word ‘LOVE’ was taken out of Taeyeon’s vocabulary. She forgot how love is and what it can do. She has everything a girl can ask for but no matter how much she tries to fill that void in her heart, she still feels empty. Growing up, all Taeyeon wants is love and time but it seems her family failed to see that. All they care about is their business, wealth, and reputation.

Everything changed when she woke up in a different world. The love and time she yearned for were given by her family in a different dimension. It was hard getting adjusting and getting used to it in the first place but it was worth it. Slowly but surely, Taeyeon learned how to reciprocate the love to her parents and her older brother. She learned to show love for her family but will she ever learn to show love other than her family members?

Carrying a variety of food on a tray, Taeyeon looks for an available table with only fewer students dining on it. Her arrival brings out a different mood compared to her world. The students don’t care about her which is good for her because she’s not the center of attraction anymore. The problem is Tiffany and Jessica, the two chaebol’s slash ulzzang’s keeps on bothering her which makes the students questioned Taeyeon’s role in their lives.

“Kim Taeyeon, here!” Tiffany called her out loud as some of the students look in her direction. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows still looking for an available table other than that. The students start to murmur when Tiffany stood up and approached her.

 “I have enough of this. Isn’t living in the same house enough? The more I think about it, the more annoying she is.” Taeyeon went in the opposite direction to avoid her and sat on the excluded part.

Minutes later, a tray was placed across her. She looked up only to see the person she was avoiding earlier. “Didn’t you hear me just now? Only weirdos sit here”

Taeyeon swallowed her food before looking up, “Then why are you here?” she asked pointing at the tray containing her food in it. “Leave me alone.”

“Don’t you have a friend to eat with?” Taeyeon ignored her and just focused on eating. “Do you have a special someone in your life?”

“I have no time for dating,” Tiffany smirks as she makes herself comfortable in front of Taeyeon.

“Do you even enjoy your life?”

“What’s up with you these days? Why are you being such a blabbermouth?” Taeyeon glared at her.

“No reason. Why are you like this?”

 She felt the students are looking at them, “Leave. They’re watching us.”

“So what if they’re watching us? You can’t chew or swallow your food when someone’s watching you?”

Taeyeon slammed the table which startles everyone, walking out of the place. “All I ever want is to eat peacefully by myself. Why did I have to come up to this point? Curse this bipolar and short-tempered of mine!” she mumbled walking towards her locker. “Now everyone will talk about what happened earlier.”

“So what happened earlier?” Jessica asked while leaning on the locker behind her.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She said, taking out her books for the next period and closing her locker.

“You can’t go with an empty stomach.” Jessica opened the locker next to hers and takes out a plastic food container. “Wanna hang out at the rooftop?” Taeyeon looks at the container then to her, contemplating whether to accept her offer or not, “You know what, let’s just go.” Jessica linked her arms with Taeyeon, dragging her away from their lockers.

Tiffany saw the whole thing as she clenches her fist, “I won’t go easy on you jess. This time I’ll make sure Taeyeon will be mine.”

______________________________________

The two reached the rooftop as they sat on the bench facing the view of the front school. Jessica placed the food containers revealing a variety of chopped apples, strawberries, and some blueberry, and raspberry is topped on it. There are two disposable plastic fruit forks and Jessica gave the other one to Taeyeon.

“Mom packed it for us. Eat up.” Jessica said with a smile on her face.

“If you don’t mind me asking, where’s soojung?” she asked taking a bite of the sliced apple.

 “I heard my name. You guys aren’t talking behind my back, are you?” Krystal appeared behind them carrying a food container

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter