Hidden Scenes

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for reading or skipping some of my chapters and for managing to reach up till the end of the story. Re-reading my story from chapter 1 to the present chapter is a rollercoaster. I wrote the story out of boredom and there are times I wanted to give up on finishing this story, but I’m glad it’s all done. My brain cells can’t handle the story anymore so I decided to end everything on Taeyeon’s birthday.

Do you think it’s all happening so fast? Of course, this is fanfiction, not a kdrama or a movie lol. Honestly, I admit that everything happened so fast that I missed some detailed scenes in some chapters. For the sake of good communication between the story and the reader, I will publish the hidden scenes of some chapters.

_____________________________________

Chapter 22: Metamorphosis – Jessica’s rooftop (Real world)

“How can you help me?”

“Uhm Connections?” Jessica scotched over to her side and crossed her legs, “You’re so lucky Kim Taeyeon ssi, you have me as your best friend who has a big influence on society.”

“Oh so now you’re my best friend?”

“Are you always this mean?”

Taeyeon chuckles as her gaze shifts to the butterfly who’s breaking free on its hanging cocoon not too far from them, “Why are you helping me?”

The atmosphere fell silent. The butterfly opened its wings as it flew past above them. Taeyeon caught Jessica staring at her the whole time when she quickly diverts her gaze at the view of the city lights. Taeyeon pulled her legs up and crossed it facing Jessica as she rests both of her hands on her knees.

Jessica took a deep breath as she also did the same, facing Taeyeon, “I can’t tell you the reason why I’m helping you. It's personal and confidential. Please bear with me, and I’ll tell you the exact reason soon.”

“Do you like me?”

“W-what?”

Taeyeon approached her even closer, “Did someone ask a favor for you to do this?”

Jessica scooched back and gulped, “Nonsense! What are you talking about?” Taeyeon’s face turned from serious to a smug face followed by a burst of loud laughter. Still processing the whole situation, Jessica just stared at her with her eyes still wide and her heart thumping widely.

“I was just kidding! Just look at your face.” Taeyeon laughed once again.

Jessica fanned herself and calmed herself down while playfully send a death glare at Taeyeon, “What’s wrong with my face? Do you think this is funny? Come here!” Taeyeon quickly stood up and .

“Sica if you react that means it’s true. Why so serious? You’ll grow old faster if you keep that up.” That night they end up playing around with Taeyeon provoking and teasing Jessica.

_____________________________________

Chapter 26: Blast from the Past – Drunk Taeyeon and Yuri (Real world)

Taeyeon chortles, “I’m letting you off the hook this time since you don’t know me that well yet, I have low alcohol tolerance that’s why I only bought one.” Yuri's jaw dropped and formed into an o shaped, “but thanks for being thoughtful tho! After all, it’s the thought that counts. If ever I get drunk, you’re gonna have to give me a ride back home.”

“Call,” she opened the soju and clinks it with Taeyeon's, “Cheers to us!”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON YURI!” Taeyeon yelled at the top of her lungs before taking a drink.

The two drank like there’s no tomorrow. One hour later, Taeyeon and Yuri found themselves walking towards the small playground like a zombie. They joked around but among the two, Taeyeon is the most wasted person. Talk about low alcohol tolerance.

“Let’s go hooommmmeeeee” Taeyeon proclaimed with a smile on her face. They happen to pass by a car spring ride when Taeyeon decided to hop into the car.

“Where are you going! Stop!” Yuri held the car steadily. “What are you doing?”

“Back off yul! You’ll get hurt!” Taeyeon weakly pushed yuri away as she continued to rock the plastic car spring ride.

“Nooo Don’t leave me! Kim Taeyeon!” Yuri screamed as she held on to the car.

“Kwon yuri you’ll get hit! Stoopp it!”

“No no no! Lemme… get ern.” Yuri tried to hop in but Taeyeon pushed her again.

“Pabo yah can’t you see ayem drivinggg??” Yuri kept on messing with Taeyeon and from afar, Jessica and Yoona happen to witness their never-before childlike actions.

“Did you get that?” Jessica asked.

Yoona kept on laughing as she caught the whole thing on a video. “Mr. Wang can you please get Taeyeon unnie back to the car while Mr. Yang handles Yul unnie.” Still filming the video, the two bodyguards take the two as Taeyeon resisted and Yuri whined while being carried.

“Send me a copy of that.” Jessica takes out her phone as yoona ended the video and quickly sends a copy of it to Jessica’s account while following the two men towards their car.

“Yul we’re being kidnapped help!” Taeyeon screamed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter