Perfect Mess

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica personally went to the airport along with her driver expecting a group of people. A private jet just settled as soon as they arrived at the scene, “It’s about time.” She checks her watch, anticipating for them to come out.  Two cars and a van stopped from behind as one by one the guards went out and formed into two lines, being on standby.

______________________________________

On the other side, the rescue operation went exactly as planned. All of them including the three girls are required to wear bulletproof vests underneath their clothes. The men gave their stab-resistant jackets to the three who are carrying swords. They all left the lab after dinner and proceeded to meet Team A which is the detectives who are in charge of rescuing the hostages back at the main building of YGC.

The two teams met halfway through with the police sergeant and team leader, Park Jung Soo and Kim Hee Chul, “What’s your plan?” Leeteuk asked Yesung who is in charge of team B.

“Stop their illegal operation, capture the gang leader and if Jang Woo Hyuk is present, then both of them. Afterward, confiscate the illegal drugs and rescue Kim Taeyeon.”

“Are you men out of your mind why did you bring these three?!” Heechul exclaimed seeing the three inside the van.

Jessica opens the window and intervenes, “Oppa we don’t have time to explain but we really need to be there because Taeyeon is in much more trouble.”

Yuri opened the door, “We need to go right now. It takes an hour or so to make them surrender and we only have a little amount of time before the blue moon rises.”

Leeteuk shifts his gaze back to Yesung and instructed him before they go. All of them nod in agreement and divided into two as they hastily moved and got inside the vans.

_____________________________________

A figure appeared dressed in a long gown of black silk, frayed and weathered around the hem sat on a chair at the center of the room with Taeyeon being tied up, sat beside him on the floor. All the men were messed up, their faces are covered with purple bruises, and some who strongly resisted laid lying on the floor on the other corner side away from them.

Jang Woo Hyuk being the only one who knows how to speak mandarin, explained how everything happened and even went further about the history and how he was able to find out the works and wonders of the legendary golden ring. Taeyeon stayed silent without making eye contact with the figure beside her. After a while, he finally understands and turned his head towards Taeyeon who buried her face in between her knees.

“You’re the girl who chased after us, right?” Taeyeon who surprisingly understands him even if he’s speaking another language looked up only to meet his gaze. Taeyeon felt shivers as soon as their eyes came in contact. “You were there when I got into this ring.” He brought his fist as if aiming a punch on Taeyeon’s face, showing the ring. She notices the once red eyes of the dragon became black. Taeyeon didn’t say anything and kept quiet.

“We should kill her and her family.” Jang woo Hyuk interrupts. The man is about to speak when they heard gunshots coming towards them. All the injured men quickly get up, and limp towards the source of the sound, loading their guns.

“Sir, armed men raided our operation!” Park Yong Chul informed.

“How many are they?”

“We’re outnumbered.”

“WHAT? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?” He exclaimed. “STOP THEM!”

The mysterious man calmly stood up and tackled him from the back. He pulled his great double edge broadsword from thin air and placed it near Woohyuk’s neck, “What is their purpose, and why are they here.”

Just then, the three girls silently went inside to where they were. Taeyeon notices them and panics, “What are you doing get out.” She mouthed at them but they did not listen.

He panicked, “They’re here for her!” he pointed at Taeyeon who’s even more shocked than he is. The figure furrowed his brows and looks at her. Shortly, a group of men arrived at the scene, surrounding them while pointing the gun at the two.

“Don’t shoot, don’t shoot!” Jang woo hyuk pleaded.

Yesung made a hand signal to pause, “Put the sword down and your hands behind your back.”

Zhang Yi Xing drew his sword away from the body, pushed him towards them, and leaped backward to where Taeyeon is and grabbed her. Everybody aimed their guns at him meanwhile the three girls are ready to dive towards where Taeyeon is. He drew his sword one more time, making a screeching sound on the floor. A big portal suddenly opened over them as if on cue, the three jumped in towards them and the five of them disappeared, closing the portal.

______________________________________

The moon came to the sky as a mother comes to sing a soft lullaby, to ease her children into a star-filled night. The cold night is tuck under a woolen dove-grey sky. Moonlight traveled through the night with graceful ease, lightening the rising path. Upon the eve of the evening, when there is still the strength of day yet the softness of night, the city comes alive with music and light. City lights echo the stars as if they were heavens chorus.

Suddenly, a thick dark cloud covered the sky. The wind blew harder as the city lights exploded post after post. The cars crashed one after another and the city out. The moon slowly transitions into the color blue. The only light they have relies on the blue moon. Jessica together with Yuri in one car makes a diversion towards the Gwanghwamun square where Kim Taeng is waiting for the enemy.

Sunny along with Sooyoung and Seohyun gathers up enough battery-powered lights and makes sure the big generator is good enough to last for the whole night in the Seoul Olympic Stadium to create a diversion while Tiffany makes sure that the portable generators and big lights surrounding the square are aimed in every corner.

Everything is dark, except for the blue moon that has finally shown and Taeyeon with her red cloak leaned towards the other side where the statue of King Sejong the great sits. Two portals from the different worlds open in sync as the wind blew even harder. One is located in the Olympic Park and the other opens right in between the two statues in Gwanghwamun Square.

Dark shadow monsters step out of the first portal one after the other, overshadowing every place and completely hiding the blue moon to make the city completely dark. The second one comes with the three girls who got thrown out followed by Yixing who appeared wearing a monochrome dragon embroidered robe and black trousers while dragging Taeyeon along with him.

“Pabo ah I told you not to come after me!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon you think you can just do this alone? Look at you!” Yuri retaliated when two big dark shadow monsters appear behind them.

“Kill them.” He ordered the monster. It swirls around them making a repeated circular motion, suffocating the three. Suddenly, flames spread like wildfire surrounding all of them in between the two statues and lights flashed directly towards them. The monster disintegrates into flames leaving the three of them weakly catching their breaths. Just in time, Jessica and Yuri arrived and met Tiffany as they surround their doubles.

“Looks like they’re not the only ones who are after you.” He smirked seeing the place being surrounded by fire and light.

Taeyeon stood on the other side, taking off her cloak revealing her wearing a black long-sleeved top paired with high-waisted shorts and ankle boots.

______________________________________

The shadow monsters in different sizes start attacking the people, creating a mob in the streets. Helicopters flew over the city as they lit up a light to rescue the people. Out of nowhere, a strong light shines at the Seoul Olympic Stadium and loud music can be heard which draws the shadow monsters towards it.

“What?! Doctor Kim can do that?!” Sunny placed her hands on due to disbelief.

“WHO’S DOCTOR KIM? THAT’S DJ HYO!” Sooyoung screamed on top of her lungs and jumped as the DJ starts counting down followed by a booming sound. (Refer to Hyoyeon’s New year’s eve concert in Taiwan)

“Well, she did say distract the monsters with a loud sound.” Sunny nods.

The monsters unable to stop themselves from being hypnotized by the sound drew even closer to where the stadium is. “KIM TAEYEON YOU GOT THIS!” Dj Hyo screamed knowing everyone in Seoul can hear her. The monsters were coming from all directions, all of them are heading for the stadium.

_____________________________________

!!! For the sake of clarifications and to avoid misunderstandings, the parallel characters will use their Korean names except for Yuri who will be known as Kwon Yul meanwhile the real-world selves will use their English names except for Yuri. The Taeyeon being in hostage will remain as Taeyeon while the other one will be referred to as Kim Taeng. !!!

The three carried their doubles aside and jumped out of the fire. The six of them looked at each amazed to finally see their other selves in person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter