Indestructable

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Night after night, Taeyeon did not get enough sleep which she feels lethargic at times. On her daily life basis, she always felt as if someone’s watching her every move. Her heart rate beats fast, with a shallow breath and her body is sweating. What’s even worse is as the days passed by, she began to see things that aren’t even there and hear voices speaking to her to do certain things in an angry, neutral, or warm tone of voice.

“Destroy the ring,” voices echoed once again on Taeyeon’s mind.

“Why are you doing this to me? You’re repeating the same mistake as they did! This will be a never-ending cycle if you don’t do it now!” She hears her other self speak in a pleading yet angry tone.

A shaky voice of an old man spoke, “I don’t want you to be stuck in a different world, and I don’t want you to suffer the same thing as I did. Don’t let greed take over your life. Destroy the ring now!”

“Jebal…jebal…” voices continue to echo in her mind, “Please stop it!” Taeyeon screamed in the middle of the class. Everyone in the room halted as they weirdly look and whispered to one another about Taeyeon whose feeling agitated.

“I heard she got dumped that’s why she’s acting that way.” Girl number one said as she unwraps the wrapper of the lollipop and places it in .

“I guess the all mighty Kim Taeyeon isn’t so mighty as she is?” Girl number two shakes her head.

“Whether I’m in my world or not, the same thing always happens to me.” Taeyeon wanted to make a run but a loud thud echoes the room startling everyone.

“How dare you make such stupid rumors about her? Who do you think you are to judge her?” Tiffany gritted her teeth.

“Aish this girl is really getting on my nerves.” Jessica frustratingly mumbled as she taps her fingers countless of times.

The first girl just smirked and kicked the chair away from them as she stood in front of Tiffany, “I’m not making this up, didn’t you dumped Kim Taeyeon last week at the field Hwang Miyoung ssi? Oh wait I have a better idea, why don’t you tell us yourself about it if I’m wrong?” Everyone was quiet. None even dared to move and interrupt them until.

“Jang Woo Hee.” Yuri slammed her desk and made her way towards them as she sat on the table which is in between them. “You must be happy now that Taeyeon’s rank fell downhill.” She took out her phone and searched for something on it, “Of course you are. You’re parents and even your brother is so proud of you now you’ve raised your rank but too bad, neither of us wants to give you a chance to feel what it feels like to be on the very top, you could try.”

In the class rank where students are graded in the overall grades of their subjects, Previously taking the 1st rank for a consecutive of years, Taeyeon was always the student who gets the best special treatment from the teachers but after the switch, Taeyeon fell on the 15th rank until her grades have finally hit rock bottom with yuri finally leading and Jessica on the 2nd rank.

“This is getting kind of boring, let’s spice things up a bit.” Yuri pressed something as the phones suddenly blinked and made sounds indicating a message. In sync, everybody checks it and made several of mix emotions of shock and disgusts.

“Wahh woo hee ah, I didn’t know you play dirty.” Jessica teased and smirked. A very scandalous video of her has been leaked and the entire student suddenly shared the link making several copies as it widely spreads on social media ruining both her academics and her reputation. Everybody started packing their things and hurriedly left leaving Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon in the room.

“Fany ah you okay?” Sunny asked approaching the frozen figure standing in front of yuri.

“Taeng wake up, I can’t believe you just fell asleep and missed the show!” Sooyoung gently shakes the sleeping figure on the corner.

“Huh? Wha- what happened?” Taeyeon raised her head up, “Mian, I didn’t get enough sleep last night.” She stood up and starts packing her things as well.

“You’ve been feeling lethargic lately, what’s up taeng?” Sunny asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head and pats her cheeks with both hands, “Sorry about that. What happened?”

“Yuri’s doing it again.” Jessica crossed her arms and sat on her desk.

“She’s getting on my nerve lately so serves her right.” Yuri shrugs and grabs her already packed bag. “Wanna grab some naengmyun on the way?” she asks Taeyeon who just approached them as she handed over Tiffany’s bag.

“Why not?” Taeyeon shortly replied.

“Let us come with you guys!” Sooyoung immediately said.

“Unnie’s unnie’s!” Yoona appeared on the door breathlessly, “Have you heard?”

“Yuri dropped the bomb.” Sunny points at the culprit.

“Unnie you’re so amazing but at the same time so scary.” Yoona shivers and pretends to keep a distance between her and yuri. Seohyun arrived seconds later and peeks at the door.

“Anyways, wanna come over to my place? Let’s have some naengmyun.” Yuri offered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter