Falling for ya

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously, we got separated from Yuri and Jessica. Strolling around with Tiffany by my side on a big theme park where it is overflowing with thousands of people, we happened to passed by a big tree as they took a quick selfie before moving on to the flowery tunnel.

“Sometimes I also thought of that too. I wished you’d stay here with us, forever.” Tiffany spoke after a few seconds of silence.

“Why so?” Curious as to why she thought of that. Under the twinkling stars, we stopped walking at the end of the tunnel as we turn to each other. Anticipating for her response, she just stared at me as the fireworks appeared on cue. I checked the time and it’s already 9:30 PM.

I waved my hand in front of her and I think she’s pacing out. I called her many times until she snaps out from her thoughts, “You’re gonna say something or…” Tiffany looked away as she covered her face with both hands. I followed her from behind as she walked faster than her normal speed, “Wait up!”

________________________________________

Will you ever notice a person like me? Even in the corner of your eyes, would you catch me glancing at you even if I'm not the one in front of you, Taeyeon ah? Every time you laughed, it is like music to my ears and when you smile, I always feel butterflies in my stomach. I love how thoughtful you are. I love your innocence and the way you blink your eyes when you’re confused or puzzled. Most of all, I love it when you look after me with those captivating eyes and a charming smile. Can I find out if I have a chance to be noticed?

“I think I’m falling for you.” I snapped out from my thoughts as I saw her face close to mine. I quickly looked away and covered my face. "This is so embarrassing! Was that all just a daydream?" I thought as I quickly walked towards the crowd.

“Wait up!” She called from behind. I didn’t dare to look. I don’t want her to see my face all red like a tomato! No way! She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd as we ran around it while the fireworks explode up in the sky. It felt like time slowed down as she held my hand. What have you done to me, Kim Taeyeon?

________________________________________  

We manage to find a spot as we stood in front of the crowd as the fireworks keeps on exploding in the sky. With Tiffany by my side, we marveled at it. This feels good it’s like I can’t stop smiling and saying “Oh’s and ah’s” every time it explodes into different forms and colors.

The next day, I woke up feeling tired all of a sudden. We arrived at half past 10 last night and the rest is history. Yesterday was one of the best days that ever happened to me, well, there’s always a first time for everything. I sat up from the bed as I did some arm stretching when I notice that someone is sleeping in my bed. I remove the blanket and found out its just tiffany. What happened last night again? Fireworks, Hotel, Jessica’s place, playing around then went out for a drive in the night with just Yuri, Tiffany, and me. Why am I still tired?

I shake her shoulders attempting to wake her up, “Wake up it’s…” I checked my phone and, “It’s already lunchtime wake up!” She sat up while rubbing her eyes. She looks at me half awake, half asleep.

“What happened? Where Am I?” she asked in a groggy tone, “We didn’t drink last night, did we?”

“Did we?!” I repeated.

She chuckled as she pushed me in the arm, “I’m just kidding relax.”

“I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.” I got up from bed while doing some neck stretching. I yawned before getting the towel.

“I’m going to head out first. I’ll see you in the dining room.” I nod before she bowed and left the room.

After taking a bath, changing to my comfy clothes, and eating lunch by myself, I didn't saw Tiffany. Maybe she’s doing some errands. On a cloudy day, I sat at the side of the pool letting my feet getting soaked. I’ve always wanted to swim but I can’t. Maybe that’s why I thought about jumping at the bridge because I know I can’t swim to save myself.

It’s been two months since I locked myself in the room and I rarely go out of the house. In that period, I finished reading all the entries she wrote on the journal and I’m contemplating whether to write something on it or not.

I hummed, “Maybe I’ll just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter