Meeting her

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the room is filled with laughter and teasing, Taeyeon bit her lower lip preventing herself not to cry but then a tear suddenly fell on her cheek. Her mother noticed it and starts to panic but Taeyeon reassures her that she’s okay and she’s only happy to see them here. They were confused at first but they just shrug it off. As they continue to eat and her mother feeding her, a knock on the door can be heard as Taeyeon's brother opened the door revealing a brunette wearing a school uniform while carrying a silver basket of flowers in a shade of pink and white and two guards behind her.

Her father and brother quickly recognize her as they bowed, “Greetings! Please come in” she handed the basket to Taeyeon's brother as she signal’s her guards to stay outside.

“How are you feeling Kim Taeyeon?” the girl asked as she slightly bowed at them and approached the latter.

“You’re the fourth person to ask me that,” Taeyeon said, getting tired of hearing the same question again and again. Taeyeon’s mother widens her eyes in disbelief when her daughter acted like that.

“Kim Taeyeon!” she glares at her before turning to the lady. “Forgive me, Agassi, Taeyeon is just tired that’s why she’s acting like that.” She bowed.

“I understand Mrs. Kim” she smiled then turn towards Taeyeon's father, “Mr. Kim, Is it okay if I can talk to Taeyeon privately? It will just take 5 minutes of your time.”

“Yes, you may. Take your time Agassi!” He bowed as he held his wife’s shoulders and excused themselves, leaving only Taeyeon and the girl in the room.

Taeyeon turned to her as she furrowed her eyebrows, “Are we close?”

“Is that how you thank me for saving your , Kim Taeyeon ssi?” She took a seat at the chair beside the bed.

“I’m serious.”

She crossed her arms as she pretends to think, “Were not.”

“Yah Jung Sooyeon, where’s Kwon yuri?” Taeyeon asked nonchalantly as the girl secretly hid her clenched fist as her eyes wavered.

“What are you talking about?” she turned away as she let out a sigh.

“Never mind, what do you want to talk about?” Taeyeon makes herself comfy while closing her eyes.

“I saved your life which means I’m no longer in-depth.”

“Were you?” she opened her eyes as she remembered she’s not in her world. “Ah right! Give me your phone.”

“I’m not giving you my phone,” Jessica said.

Taeyeon also remembered she lost her phone as she turned her head to her, “Then buy one for me.”

The girl snickered, “You just had an accident and now you’re showing me your true colors.”

“If you can’t bring Kwon yuri here then you’ll have no choice but to be by side.”

“Why would I?”

“You’re the only one I’ve got.” Taeyeon sincerely said. Jessica suddenly remembered their conversation back at the school stairs,

“I saved your life, aren’t you going to introduce yourself?”

She sighed, “Jessica Jung. Don’t tell anyone about what just happened earlier.”

Taeyeon smiled as she looks away from her. “I will. Thanks for helping me Jessica ssi, when I thought I’d be stuck at the rooftop all night, you came along. It’s like you’re the only one I’ve got. Thank you.”

Jessica turned away, avoiding her gaze, “You’re talking nonsense.”

“Still, you need to buy me a phone, or else I will tell everybody that you hate cucumbers,” Taeyeon smirked as the latter froze in her spot.

“YAH KIM TAEYEON ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!” she stood up from her seat with her fist clenched.

“Please? I’ll make it up to you in some other wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter