Chapter 8: Gold

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, that happened and now they're just staring at Yongsun. A few seconds pass by and then reality struck them like bricks. Yong was the first to react.


"AI! YA?! EH?! Wait a minute! What?!" She turns and twists trying to see her wings and why hell they were glowing. She was pretty sure that she might faint from seeing the Golden glow that was being cast on to the floor. The others were still in shock and Jessica doesn't really know what to do. SO. She tries at least.


Jessica was still trying to calm down Yongsun while the others were trying to not panic. Keyword "TRYING" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were quietly screaming, Tiffany almost fainted and Yuri was helping her. Seohyun and Yoona were surprisingly calm about it, being more excited about the Glow. Sunny, Wheein, and Krystal were still in shock, while Hyejin was itching to poke her unnies wings.


So, Jessica didn't notice when Byul and Taeyeon were already at her side.


Yongsun was on the verge of a panic attack when she felt familiar arms engulf her. She immediately melted into the other person. She doesn't know what's happening but at least Byul and her members were there, yes she might be strong but this is new territory. A lot of thoughts were nyooming in her mind, almost suffocating her when she heard a voice,


"Breath Yong, It's okay," She closed her eyes, focused on the voice that was now breathing exaggeratedly for her to follow. A few pats were felt as well when she was being comforted... then she got pats on the head and that was when she decided that 'okay, I do not need to be pat on the head'


Finally, she looked up and saw a hamster grinning at her. Eyes already twinkling in mischief and what she could describe as full of adoration. She feels her face heating up and- 'Oh. OH,' The hamster just laughs and helps her stand up.


Jessica was surprised, why does she keep getting surprised again and again? She turned to look at Taeyeon stand by her side and as if she knew what she was thinking, just shrugged. 'Stop shrugging'
she thought and was surprised with Taeyeon sticking her tongue out in response before she heard a voice in her head 'Stop getting surprised' She just keeps on staring at Taeyeon, mouth open. Taeyeon just smirks and looks at Byul and Yong instead.


You know, she could probably melt at the sight a few seconds ago but right now, there are more pressing matters. Such as that Yongsun seems to have the Wings of the Sun. Jessica has to admit, that is very fitting for some reason, what the hell.


Yongsun calmed down already and they were still at the rooftop, she's getting worried that people might have seen them what happened and it seemed like the person beside her knew what she was thinking.


"Let's head back to the living room?" Taeyeon suggested after what felt like an eternity.

They were back to where they had a tiny Q&A and it looks like they're going to have another round. Before anyone could start asking again, Hyejin managed to poke Yongsun's wings and gasped, wings twitching with glee and almost vibrating.


"Wheein-ah! They're so soft!" Hyejin touched it again but this time with her palm "and warm!"


"No way!" It was Wheeins turn to touch them and- "They are!!! Unnie you could be a human warmer."


Yongsun just looked at the two, not really minding them touching her wings.


"Wait, so that means that the stories were true..." Seohyun says, everyone just nodding in agreement. None of them thought that the stories would actually be real. But with Jessica and now Yongsun... Well, every story has a grain of truth in them.


Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter