Chapter 11: Calm

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating dinner, and cleaning up the kitchen after the impromptu food fight that happened, everyone went to their rooms to change to something more comfortable... and maybe take a shower to get all of the dust off of them. The amount of dust that they got from the race was a lot.


Wheein was in the living room waiting for Hyejin when she remembered something about Tiffany's story. Lucky for her, Tiffany went into the living room at that moment chatting with Seohyun. She decides to take this opportunity to ask.


"Tiffany Unnie, how come Sun's name is Stell in your version of the story?" She asked, hugging a pillow close to her chest.


"Huh, Wheein's right. WHY did the name of Sun change to Stell in your version unnie?" This time Seohyun asked her. 


"Well, I asked that as well and my mom said that Stell was the translation from the very original text. I don't get it either since Stell sounds close to Stela... which means star." Tiffany answered, taking a seat with Wheein while Seohyun went to sit o the recliner.


"Well, technically, the sun is a star so... I guess that's where the connection can be made." Seohyun said to the two.


That seemed to satisfy Wheein for now and they settle into a comfortable silence until Hyejin came bursting into the room with Hyoyeon in tow. Followed by Yuri and Yoona crashing into them resulting in a pile of tangled limbs and wings


Hyejin was the first one to disentangle herself and went to Wheein, Wings shivering with excitement and adrenaline. Wheein just sat there, waiting for her best friend to calm down to tell her the story while the other three somehow got their feathers stuck with each other.


"Pup! I got to see Yongsun unnies wings change!" Well, that turned all of the heads there.


"Wait, Wait... You saw Unnie's wings change?!" Wheein grabbed Hyejin's shoulders, getting excited at the fact that the wings changed. This could mean a lot of things.


"Yah, Jung Wheein, stop it," Hyejin removes Wheein's hands, "I saw them change but I was kicked out before I got to see what color it was going to be" She ended with a pout to emphasize her words.


"But... Why did her wings change? Her wings were already an amazing shade of brown!" Tiffany asks, looking at Seohyun for an answer. Before she could, Hyoyeon spoke up,


"Because, if the stories are correct and that they were actually true instead of legends and myths," she took a seat beside Tiffany, "that would mean that Yongsun has Golden Wings or as everyone calls them, the Wings of the Sun."


"You know, I know that we've only known each other for about a day but," Yuri pauses trying to think of the best thing to describe this, "Yongsun seems to fit perfectly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter