Chapter 2: The Biggest Event of The Year Pt.2

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Honestly, Can they make this event any more boring than it is?' Sooyoung asks herself.


The event is what you'd expect it to be: Big, fancy, and most of all, Fake. She doesn't get why people would spend so much money on these events. They're all just the same anyway. With the same goal as always: humiliate those who are lower in the Hierarchy.


"Ugh... Can't this go faster? I wanna go home and sleep" huffing as she complained


"Well, we can't just leave unnnie," Seohyun says as she scouts the area, almost getting blinded by the flashes "If it were that easy, we wouldn't even be here anymore"


"The maknae's right Sooyoung, this is our first event in over a year," Tiffany said smiling brightly for the cameras.


"Fine, but I have a bad feeling about this..." Later on, Sooyoung would wish that she hadn't said that in the first place.


Sunny could scream out to the world how unfair it is but nothings going to change. But even so, that doesn't stop her from complaining. She could see that everyone was pissed. She's really starting to wish that they just ditched the event and went out drinking. Sunny thinks that, for as long as she remembers, Taeyeon's name was always talked about. From their debut to her being their leader, her name can always be heard. Well, who wouldn't want to talk about the wingless leader that SM debuted?


'Wings' Sunny recalls a documentary say, 'are what makes a person and what indicates this person's status in the world.  The bigger and more beautiful the wings are, the higher your status will be and vice versa. But, there are those people who seem to have no wings at all. They are called the 'Wingless' and have no purpose in this society...' anddd she doesn't remember anything else after that, Seohyun turned it off after she heard those words.


It had already been more than a decade since they debuted but their leader still gets scrutinized for being a Wingless like when they were just fresh in the industry.


They were on their to their seats when she remembers the articles, "SM's new girl group debuted with a Wingless", "New SM group bound for failure with Wingless leader", "Why SM made a mistake making a Wingless the leader." The worst ones were when they compared Taeyeon and Jessica, she doesn't want to remember all the words that wad thrown at her friend.


People couldn't wrap their heads around a Wingless being a leader when someone with pure white wings was in the group. They often compared the two and it got worse when instead of the Wingless being kicked out, it was the Goddess instead. They rioted of course but SM just ignored them.


Sunny was already seated when the members of Mamamoo came and greeted them, she saw her members talk to them and she even had to scold Sooyoung but at least that made them laugh. She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter