Chapter 28: Searches and Plans

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung landed somewhere in the middle of the forest. Her wings were still itching to just fly instead to catch a bastard but anymore flying and she'd be out of breath - not that she wasn't already. She's sure that the others were in here somewhere as well. Maybe in pairs. The area she landed in was a pretty sight though. Maybe she'll come back again when everything's better but for now, they have a few crystals to find. She remembers this, remembers where they were hidden and Heavens' name is she going to let Tyler get them before she does. She hopes with everything she has that the four Gods that were with her get there faster. With that in mind, she started to run like hell.


Seulgi was in the air, scanning where the did she hide her crystal. Irene was right beside her thinking the same thing. Something clicked in their heads at the same time as they looked at each other briefly with wide eyes before nose-diving to where they needed to go. There were five of them and only one of Tyler but there is still a possibility of him getting there first.


Wheein was right beside Hyejin by the mouth of a weird looking cave. They had found this millenniums ago when they playing hide and seek. The area was secluded and thick with flora that almost no one would have thought to go inside or even explore more of the area. The last thing they expected when they landed there was to see Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Yoona chilling by the cave. Before the two could even ask how they even got there, Hyoyeon beat them to it by pulling out a pair of pouches.


"We'll explain later but for now, I believe that you two were looking for these." Hyoyeon tosses them the pouches. "Keep 'em safe and let's go!"


"Where?!" Wheein managed to get out before being dragged by the three deeper into the forest. Feathers on the floor as the only reminder that they were even there in the first place.

 

 

', , , , , !!!!!' That was what was going through Tyler's head as he was speeding in the air, his wings loud with every flap of air. His plan was supposed to succeed! It was full proof yet why is he battered and bruised? He should be the one that was doing all the punching and punishing! He was NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE LOSING SIDE! He needs to find those other crystals from the book. Maybe he had gotten the wrong one. Yes. That's right, he must have confused this crystal with another one. It was only a miscalculation, this would be back on track once he gets the right crystal and destroys it. Those crystals were supposed to destroy that pesky half-cousin of his and he will make sure to do it. He's been humiliated for too long and he will not stand it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter