Chapter 5: Sisters

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick note: Italics mean thoughts :D

 

On the other side of the world, a flight from Paris, France had just landed and Jessica was soon on her way to her apartment in L.A. She had been in Paris for another fashion week and she can't wait to go home and just sleep the following days away. Her wings were starting to cramp from all the sitting she did. She hadn't heard much from her sister but that was expected since today was the Ball. She's glad that she didn't have to attend it anymore.


She was currently laying on her fluffy bed, stretching her wings a bit and almost melting when she laid down after a quick bath and scrolling through her phone. She figured that Krystal was probably in the midst of doing her final preparations before the Ball. So... why not annoy her a bit?


"Hello?"


"Krystalllllllllllll" she hears her sister groan. 'Mission success'


"Whatttttttt, we're about to head to the venue already and I wanna get some more sleeeeeppp" Her sister whines some more.


"Yes, well I just got home. C'mon, entertain me for a bittt. You're going to the quote-unquote biggest event of the year. Plus people are gonna be gawking at your wings again."


"I don't careeee. Right now, the only thing I want is to sleep. They woke me up at like 3 am to finalize everything"


"Awww, you better take care of yourself. Even with you're busy schedules try to take care of yourself alright Soojungie?" She lightly nags her sister.


"Yeah, yeah." Krystal pauses for a bit "Honestly, I have a bad feeling about tonight..."


Well, that took her by surprise. Usually when Krystal says these things they come true, so if that's the case then... Now with her feathers a bit ruffled


"What?! Then why did you agree on coming to the event?!" Yep, her wings were in full-on display now. If anyone were in the room they would just stare at the sheer beauty of it.


"Ughh... Jess, please fold back your wings. I can practically see them glowing even if I'm not with you.
She did.


"Fine, but Krystal are you sure you're going through with the event?"


"Yep, this year it's mandatory that every idol would go. Plus I don't think anything's going to happen to me at least... I don't know about the others..."


"Yah, Krys-!"


"Sorry sis, we're here! and I promise to not get hurt. Love ya sis bye~"

It was hours before she got to talk to her sister again. When she saw the news while she was just mindlessly scrolling on her phone she almost lit up her whole apartment. Her wings had a tendency to light up whenever she was under pressure or when she was stressed. She immediately tried contacting her sister but no luck.


She was watching a live stream of one of the fans that got into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter