Chapter 7 : Questions?

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal just stares and blinks at what she's seeing. Moonbyul was on the ground, just laying there, before that she was about 9 ft. in the air. Courtesy of Taeyeon's wings. Right, Taeyeon has wings. Okay. Let's back up a bit. How did they end up in SNSD and Mamamoo's suite you ask? Well, that's on her sister. Jessica somehow knew that they were in the same hotel when her Wings flashed a bright yellow, almost blinding her. They ended up at their door. She was... let's say that she didn't expect to find Moonbyul being held up 9 ft in the air and then dropping.

 

She sees how after a few beats had passed, Solar was the first who went back into reality checking if her hamster was alright. A few groans were heard but she's pretty sure that Moonbyul was alright. A few more seconds then boom. hits the fan.


Sooyoung, in her excitement  lunges at Taeyeon which lead to Taeyeon taking off to the nearest hammock, leaving dust flying in the air. Before anyone else could go and scare the poor leader, they were all met with an invisible wall that Hyoyeon rushed into head first.


'Weird, that didn't really feel like a wall...' Hyoyeon thought sitting up, rubbing her face and shaking her wings. She was about to ask what the hell when  she saw that everyone was as confused as she was.


Yoona was the first to break the silence, "Umm, what was that?"


"Well... no offense Unnies but you need to chill first before asking Taeyeon." They all look at Byul, "She gets jumpy when she's in shock."


That's when it dawned on Hyoyeon and the rest of them that what she collided with wasn't a wall. But more probably Byul's wings. Yep, Hyoyeon pokes at "wall" feeling the delicate textere of feathers feeling feathery but like silk at the same time, definetely wings.


"Jessica sunbae-nim, your wings are glowing again" Byul informs her sunbae. It was funny how instead of taking weird positions, Jessica's wings seemed to glow instead.


Embarrassed, Jessica controls her wing right away then resumes to look at Taeyeon. Then she looks at Moonbyul standing at the side of the doorway with Solar beside her. The gears in her brain turning,


"Wait, Moonbyul-ssi... that's only one of your wings?"


"It's 1/3 of one of my wings, and please call me Byul," the hamster smiles


"That's only a third?!"


"To be fair, Taeyeon has bigger ones."


"What?!" All of them chorused.


Taeyeon finally comes down from one of the hammocks, whispering something to Byul. Byul nods and leaves with Solar to the living room. Taeyeon turns them and looks at them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter