Chapter 19: Knowing

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N CURSE WORDS AHEADDD!!! ALSO!! A BIT OF GORE... I THINK :D

 

tak tak tak... tak.


Byul swears she's going to go insane if that tak-ing sound doesn't stop. She's been sitting on a chair in the middle of a room for hours already and the sound hasn't stopped ever since she got there. Her wings were still just laying limply behind her and it was starting to strain her back. Although she actually boasts about her wings to Taeyeon, they were heavy as hell. Good Heavens she was bored out of her damned mind. The guards outside make those sounds lost their charm after five minutes. Her half-brother really should come up with new tactics if he wants to intimidate her.


She was going to try and get some sleep when her soul got out her body, making it seem she was knocked out, her head swaying from side to side.


When she opened her eyes, she was somewhere in Seoul. She looked around, walking up to people, and waving her hand in front of them. No one can see her. She was wracking her brain for reasons as to why she was there in the first place until she heard a commotion somewhere further up the street she was in. It made her curious why people were gathered to a spot until she spotted golden wings.


"Yongsun!"


Byul ran as fast as she can, passing through people just to get to where her sun was. It only took a minute for her to reach her. Her hands only passed through when she reached out to hold her tight. Things were getting more and more out of hand. She looked around, trying to find someone that was supposed to protect her members but she only saw three men clad in dark clothes passed out on the street away from them.


'Useless...' Byul thought as she saw what she assumed to be her members' bodyguards. She looked at them: Hyejin, Wheein, and Yongsun. Her family was trying their best to get out of there but Wheesa got held back while Yongsun... They pinned her down.


Byul was frozen in her spot. She saw how someone managed to get garden scissors out. ', , , ' She ran to them. It didn't matter that everything she did went through them, she was going to do everything she can.


"no, no, no, no, no, NO!" was all she could say as her hands and body pass through the man holding the scissors. She could hear Wheein and Hyejin crying.


"So, the Gods have returned huh?" The man-made a show of mocking Yongsun. Spitting on her like she was nothing.


He grabbed her hair to look at him and whispered. "Gods have no place in this society, burn along with those ing wingless." He turned back to the crowd, "What's worse than Gods? Gods who think that Wingless' are important." They roared in agreement, some even throwing things at them.


The longer Byul watched them, the more she could feel her blood boil. Her body began flickering, reminding her that she isn't actually there. Someone was waking her up. She pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Wheein and Hyejin scream. She looked to them, their eyes were glowing and their Wings were changing. She had to get to them. Her hand was barely able to reach Wheein when she bolted upright in her chair. Back in the room again.

 


She blinked then shook her head. They dumped freezing water on her. Her whole body was shaking at the sudden cold but she couldn't care less about it. All she could think about was what was going to happen to Wheein, Hyejin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter