Chapter 21: Storm

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pls. Read the A/N at the end :DD and as always this means a flashback

 

The door to the tiny room flew open courtesy of Death. Byul was stunned, just sitting in the chair all tied up as she watches Taeyeon turn into Death the moment she came inside the room. She could see Jessica and Tiffany from the doorway, out of breath and hair in disarray. It stayed that way for a few seconds, only the sound of labored breathing was heard. Byul, Tiffany, and  Jessica just watching Death hold Tyler against the wall still staring at Byul, absolute fear in his eyes.


'Well ' Byul thought, this wasn't going to end well. In all of their lifetimes, she had never seen Taeyeon revert back to Death. Now that she was seeing them again, a sinking feeling settled it self into the pit of her stomach. This isn't right...


As if a switch was flipped, everything went to chaos the moment Tyler managed to kick Death right in the stomach. Byul could see that Death's eyes completely became red. Her eyes widened, the only time that Death's eyes would become red would be when...


"Jessica unnie! You need to get Taeyeon out of here!" Byul nothing but screams at her while she and Tiffany were untying Byul from the chair. Their wings were tense from what was happening, ready to fly at any given moment.


Tiffany doesn't know what's happening but she senses that whatever it was, it wasn't good. She watches as Jessica goes to Death, touching their arm before they vanish into thin air. She turned to look at Byul who's eyes was darting around the room, her wing were starting to regain its strength. Once she was done looking around, she turned to face Tiffany.


"Unnie..." Tiffany could see Byul's wings starting to shake, "Where's Tyler?"


"HahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA" Laughter echoed in the hallway. It takes Byul and Tiffany a second before the both of them fly out the room at break neck speed. They keep following the voice until they go through a door that led them to the exit of the hidden basement. A door that Tiffany recognizes would lead to where everyone else was.

 


Never in her life would Sooyoung think that she would see her leader like this, on the ground with Jessica trying to hold her down with her wings glowing brightly. They were rooted to the ground, watching as Taeyeon kept on switching back and forth from being Taeyeon and Death. She only went into action when she saw Tyler coming out from the door, grinning like a lunatic.


She takes a deep breath, remembering how they got here.

 


Sooyoung was waiting with baited breath, all of them were. When Taeyeon told them that Tyler had a secret basement built, pretty much all of them were dumbfounded. It was hard to believe that someone would actually do this in real life but lo and behold. She saw Jessica with a poker face but her wings were twitching if you look close enough. She just shook her head, this would affect Jessica the most. Imagine working in a building for years but not knowing that there was something below it.


Once Taeyeon made the plans show with some fire, like the ones in the movies. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter