Chapter 27: 'It' pt.5

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N ITALICS THAT ARE IN A DIFFERENT FONT COLOR IS THE PAST. THE ONES IN A DIFFERENT FONT IS THE JOURNALY ENTRIESS Also there's implied forcing of unwanted actions to  ones being or simple implied . It's not stated but umm yeah. :/

 

"Yoona Unnie!" The door flew wide open as Yeri barged inside the house of the Jung Sisters Wendy and Joy hot on her heels.


Yoona and Hyoyeon - who was beside her- just looked at the trio with raised brows. Its not that they didn't want them there, its more of how the did they know where they even were? The two just blinked at the three who were now on the floor with their wings splayed out trying to catch their breath. They were snapped out of their thoughts when Seohyun asked them to help the three women on the floor to get their energy back.


Once the three were on the couch drinking some water, Seohyun asked how they knew where they were. Joy looked at Wendy who looked at Yeri that was still drinking her water. When she noticed the stares, she stared back.


"What?" She asked but the two just kept staring, "OH! Well, Taeyeon unnie told me once about this place when she came from when you sunbaes took a break."


"Really?" Wendy asks in amazement but then again, Taeyeon treats Yeri like her own sister so it wasn't a surprise as much.


"Yep." Yeri returned back to her drink, not minding the stares.


Seohyun was about to ask them why they were there but Sunny beat her to it with another question.


"Where's Irene and Seulgi?"


The three looked at each other, talking with their eyes until ultimately Wendy caved in and told them.


"Well you see..."

 


Krystal found Tiffany outside leaning on the balcony a few minutes after Wendy was done explaining what had happened. It's frustrating, they don't know what's happening to Taeyeon and the others and from what Wendy told them things could be going to .


She hears Tiffany groan beside her. "Ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhh." Tiffany wipes her face, wings ruffling from irritation. "Why did this have to be so complicated? Can't this just be like one of those shows where the power of friendship pulls them through?"


Krystal laughs at that. "Well, there's really nothing we can do unnie. Just hope for the best I guess." She says looking at the sky. The two stood there as a blanket of comfortable silence envelops them. Tiffany thinks that yeah, hope was the only thing they could cling to but even then. Hope was a fickle little thing.


"Krystal unnie! Tiffany unnie!!" Joy shouts at them from the hall, "Wendy found something!!!"


The two looked at each other and shrugged going to where Joy was. They were greeted by the sight of Sunny and Seohyun looking over Wendy's shoulders at a book as Hyoyeon and Yoona waited expectantly at them with Yeri playing with their feathers to calm her down a bit.


'That's weird... How come we never saw that?' Krystal thought. They had owned this property for a while now but it was the first time that she saw the book that Wendy was holding.


"What's that?" Tiffany asks eyeing the book. It wasn't anything special, just a book made with brown leather with yellowed pages. The front had a weird symbol on it, it looked like a crescent with a staff piercing it.


Wendy continues on reading, muttering some words her breath, eyes widening along with her wings with every page she scans, faster and faster until she slams the book closed. She looks up at everyone then fixes her gaze to Tiffany.


"This... this is a journal from someone called Cosmos-"


"That's the real name of the who we call the God of the Moon... It's Byul." Seohyun interrupts.


"Yeah... Byul wrote everything in here from when they landed and started interacting with the flightless up to the point when the Gods disappeared..."


They flip through the journal stopping at entries now and then.

 

 

Entry #1


Hello! Umm... I don't know what to write but Death told me that it would be a nice way to let out my frustrations by writing it down somewhere so. Here I am.


It's only been a couple of centuries since we took the few chose Devians here to Earth to start a new world so it hasn't been that exciting. Oh! and the Heavens created a new God. Her name is Life... Death had been getting along with her splendidly... I wish I had someone to talk to as well- not that Life isn't nice- but it's still different somehow...


That's really all for now. I don't have anything to say soooo.... I guess I'll be back with another entry??


Its a bit weird talking or well, writing to my self but its okay... I guess.


-Cosmos

 

 

Entry #12


Hello!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW >_< oh heavens what the heck did I just write down?? Anywaysss I had been hanging out with Sun lately and it feels warm whenever we do. Sun is still a new God but she's learning very fast in terms of controlling her abilities. I had been helping her with it all morning and we finally succeeded in controlling her ability to set things on fire.


Sun was made like how I was made, By another God. I'm happy that I'm not alone anymore. We're going to hang out some more tomorrow with Life as well. She said that she had a surprise for us two...


Speaking of Life. Death had been smitten with her. Absolutely whipped I tell you. Whipped. They may deny it but Death's wings always gives him away. Sun and I have been teasing them about it and whether or not they were going to make a "move" just as the flightless call it.


I'm happy. Just really happy that I found someone just as Death had. Hopefully, we'll get new Gods soon... The flightless have been having trouble with Earth's environment. I may have created the planet and multiple others but I can't tell it to behave the way I want to.

That's all for now.

-Cosmos

 

 

Entry #45

So... You remember that I said I wished we had some more Gods? Well... We have two new ones. They're named Fire and Water... I'm just going to refer to them as Arktos and Bun respectively.


The two are... intriguing really. I get along with Arktos a lot while Sun gets along with Bun. They're alike in ways but also very different. They both look like bunnies tho. We got scolded by Death Today when we were play fighting ehehehe... But hey, it was fun while it lasted.


Death told us something about the Heavens' Crystals. Arktos and Bun had to use it seal  some of their abilities away. Sun and I didn't have to because we were made by Life and Death respectively but we still insisted on having one. We're burying the crystals somewhere safe tomorrow. Death says that we have to make sure no one finds it or else.


...I have to admit that that was the scariest I've them in a while. The four of us, Sun, Arktos, Bun, and I had goosebumps all over our body. Heck, some of our feathers fell from it -^-"


I don't get why the Heavens would make these though... If it gets into the wrong hands then everything would g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter