Chapter 4: The Biggest Event of The Year Pt.4 [END]

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy ?" usually when they were in public, Wheein wouldn't be cursing, but right now she doesn't have a filter. She thinks that anyone in her position, having a filter in public would be the last thing in their mind right now. Heck even her wing opened in shock. Actually now that she notices it, a lot of other idols wings were in funny positions.


She just keeps looking up at her Unnie, floating in the air, without wings, as you do. She's pretty sure that if she doesn't stop gaping something might get something in so she tries to get over from her shock.


Practically everyone was stunned and unmoving after their captor was just thrown to the ground like a ragdoll. They didn't know if he was okay but it looked like one of his goons helped him up to his feet already. Taeyeon was still up in the air with her hands chained behind her with an amused expression on her face.


Wheein took her eyes off of her senior and looked at her unnie again who looks like she was ready to murder someone. In all of the years that she has known her, Wheein has never seen her Unnie so angry and to be honest she's kinda scared. Beside her, she can hear Hyejin whisper "and I thought Yongsun Unnie was scary." She was just about to agree when they noticed that their captor was back again.


"Umm Boss?" one of his goons said, supporting him


"I askdjj;l-" and... he fainted


Everyone was still staring at the two, too shocked to actually do anything until they heard a loud clink amidst the quiet room. Heads turned to see what it was and saw a pair of cuff links on the floor and Taeyeon rubbing her wrists while just standing in the air. Taeyeon turned to the one holding Solar and asked


"So, are you going to let her go or do you want to end up like your boss?" the goon suddenly let Solar go and backed away when he saw something flash in Taeyeon's eyes.


Solar almost fell if it weren't for Moonbyul steadying her in the air. When she was sure that she can float, she turned to her and the latter just smiled. She doesn't know why but the smile seemed to hold something more than she knew. It was safe but at the same time, there was a sadness in them.


"Ahh... Byul-ah?" She asks, she doesn't really know what to do until Moonbyul hugs her. Tight.


"Ddunnie." Solar could practically hear the other's smile with how she said her nickname. She hugged back enjoying this moment of silence with just Byul.


"Wahh, I feel like I'll get diabetes with how sweet you two are," The two broke their embrace when they heard someone chuckle. Taeyeon was looking at them in amusement and, if Solar squints, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter