Chapter 1: The Biggest Event of The Year Pt.1

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time again for the Winges Annual Ball. From the venue’s high ceilings littered with chandeliers and big enough for it to fit more than 50 thousand people, you can say that the event was without a doubt high-class. This was, after all, one of the- if not the BIGGESt event of the year for idols and celebrities alike, It’d be good profit as well for the organizers, a lot of people are willing to spend no matter the amount just to see their idols up close and personal.

 

Some use this opportunity to make rumors and hearsays about idols and their wings. Your wings being the most important thing if you were a public figure: idol, actor, singer, even politicians, and businesspeople. The most important things about your wings are their color, some will say that x idol has fake colored wings or y idol has a very disgusting wing color, some may even say that their fake. But two idols appear to have no wings at all.

 

It wasn’t uncommon for Mamamoo’s rapper Moonbyul to be under fire by gossips during such events, some people just have nothing else to do than mock other people for fun. Jobless individuals, I tell ya. She’s gotten attention ever since she first debuted in 2014, her group and her name immediately hitting the front of the tabloids. Her members are worried about how much rumors seem to be growing at such a fast pace year after year. The only they didn’t get was how she didn’t seem to mind at all. ‘It’s easy,’ Moonbyul thinks ‘ when you’ve known worse than this’.

 

They were waiting for their turn to be seated after the red carpet and the photo wall. Moonbyul already cracking jokes about how the red carpet didn’t blend in with the wall this time. Remembering from their previous red carpet where Solar tripped, she didn’t like it but with the mood weighing on them like elephants, she had to at least try to lighten things up a bit. Her efforts weren’t in vain when Wheein finally cracked a smile and joined her in making toe-curling dad jokes and soon enough, Hwasa and Solar joined as well.

 

Even with Solar laughing like a dolphin, she still couldn’t get her worries away, her gut tells her that something bad is going to happen and she can’t help but be worried. Before she could dwell on those more Moonbyul again saying ‘unnie you’re going to age faster if you don’t stop frowning like that’ I and with that, the greasy hamster gets a strike on the arm, as well as smile from their worrying leader and for a moment all of Solar’s worries, were gone. As long as she has her members by her side, Who’s to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter