Epilogue

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was immersed in her work. Trying to figure out what designs were best to incorporate for the new winter collection. They had a vague idea of what they wanted to showcase but they haven't narrowed it down yet on what style they would go for. So when a certain someone just barged in with a bang, you would see Jessica 6 ft. in the air with her wings slightly glowing.


"sICA!" The offender and cause if Jessica's current position yells at her in urgency like a puppy that needs attention.


She glares while observing the woman below as she looks around the room trying to find the White-winged CEO of Blanc and Eclair, and finally, after looking around, the woman looks up to see Jessica still up in the air glaring at her like no tomorrow.


"You're lucky that I love you Taeyeon." The businesswoman said, coming back down to her seat. To Taeyeon's credit, she did act a bit embarrassed by what she had accidentally done.


"Sorry Sica..." Taeyeon really didn't mean for Jessica to fly 6 ft. into the air... or maybe she did. Who knows. But anyways, that wasn't what she was here for.


"Ah! Right, the Winged Ball sent invitations out and we're invited to attend" Taeyeon said getting right back into topic. It had been a while since everything had gone down and Jessica will never really quite get used to Taeyeon hiding her wings just like now. Taeyeon and Byul, to the surprise of nearly everyone except Yongsun, had decided to just deny the rumors of them having wings. Hyoyeon almost threw her shoe at them but they eventually all realized that it would be for the best.


That aside, she looks at Taeyeon like she just grew another head. Not believing what she heard.


"Seriously???? Even after all of the that went down last time?"


"Yep." Taeyeon says with a shrug, "Oh, and we're 'required' to attend. They want to know how the members of Girls' Generation had reunited in a tearful moment blah, blah, blah." She continues rolling her eyes.


"Well, why do I have to attend then?"


"Because your secretary already said yes to the invitation... You even signed it with your signature." Deadpans Taeyeon as she hands her an invitation card.


Jessica just looks at it, then remembers just signing things away when she was drunk last week and avoids Taeyeon's gaze. She hears the other woman sigh before smiling softly at her.


"You gotta stop signing things when you're drunk Sica," She says before leaning in to steal a peck on her lips. "Anyways, I'm wearing Blue for the event so... Pick your dress Sica :D" and with that, Taeyeon gets out leaving a dumbfounded Jessica alone in her office before the CEO curses out loud at her own undoing.


The news of Tyler dying was surprising well received. They made a funeral and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter