Chapter 26: 'It' pt.4

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N here so yeah, this means flashback or the past (by this I mean the text that's colored like this text rn or just simply graying blue -^-")

 

Seulgi remembers the first time she heard of the crystals. She and Irene were just newly created Gods, just a few hundred years old. She was playing with Byul back then. It was when they almost destroyed the palace with their play fighting.


She still remembers Death's face when Life had dragged them to break their "fighting"

 


The day had not been Death's day, seeing as they were being dragged by the ear by a very annoyed Life towards the kids. Every time they try to complain, Life would only tug harder on their ear. Death still doesn't know what they did to deserve this until they see the smoke and all of the rubble from the palace walls frozen in time as they get nearer and nearer to the palace. Death groans, the younger God's abilities were too powerful and the younglings didn't have control over them yet. This was going to be a headache if Death doesn't do anything about it... It might even increase tenfold if their gut feeling of the Heavens dumping two new Gods in a couple of centuries was true.


Unfortunately for Death, they were snapped out of their thoughts when life threw them at the chaos in front of them. Death squawked rubbing their ear before reluctantly shooting up the air. Wings beating lazily behind them as they approach Cosmos and Fire. With a snap of their fingers, the two Gods were floored, chains wrapping around them fervently to not let them escape.


Cosmos and Fire looked at each other, you could tell what the were thinking without having to read their minds. Their face said it all ''. As the two were having a conversation with their eyes, Sun and Water were laughing discreetly in the distance. The two had tried to stop them but as you can see, they didn't listen. Water was about to tell something to Sun when she felt shivers run down her spine, She looked to their side and saw Life smiling at them. Sun, seeing her friend had frozen, looked at where she was looking and a pit of dread opened up in her stomach. Life was smiling at them but you could feel the annoyance wafting off of her in waves. Sun looks at the two Gods trapped by chains then looked at Water before thinking ''. Looks like none of these four were safe from scolding.

Sooyoung was minding her business (poking around in the palace kitchen for food) when she saw two Gods wrapped in chains being carried like potato sacks with their wings flailing pass by the kitchen entrance. Amused, she decided to follow them but not before getting a sandwich to enjoy the show. She was surprised when she saw that Sun and Water were there as well... 'Its a damn hassle to say the God's actual names,' She thought, cringing as she recalls every time she said the God's names. She needs to think of nicknames like how she calls Death as Taeyeon to annoy them from time to time (if you ask her, its a perfect name for them with how calm Death always is). Anyways, she's surprised that Death wasn't making them do anything yet. Usually, Death makes them clean the palace walls all the way from top to bottom.


Her musing was cut off when Life had come from behind (scaring the out of her) to drag her towards the other Gods instead of just watching by the sidelines.


"Ah yah, Why did you drag me here?!" Sooyoung asks, sulking slightly when she realized that her sandwich had fallen along the way when she was dragged.


Life crosses her arms and looks at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter