Chapter 24: 'It' pt.2

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick A/N!  This means flashback :D

 

Time isn't moving, at least that's what Jessica thinks. It isn't moving at all. Everyone was frozen in place except for her and Byul. Byul? How is she moving? She wasn't the one doing this then...


Byul could feel the piercing stare that Jessica was shooting at her but she needed a moment, a breather if you will. She looks at Jessica and in her eyes she sees memories. Jessica doesn't look away, Byul needed to find out what happened. Damn it! She was the only other person who got consequences. She deserves to know what went down to that moment she found her Sun in that shed.


Jessica at that moment realized that if anyone was going to stop Taeyeon, it would be Byul. But truth be told, she never knew how they got inside the palace that day.


Before she could tell Byul, the two of them were into someone else's memory.

 

 


"Life!"


'Oh Heavens no' Life thought, walking faster and faster until she had to go full on flight just because of this one flightless that was intent on making her talk to him. Yes, this was the very flightless that she had saved back when she was at the cliff side.


What did she do to deserve this borderline stalker to chase after her? She should pair up from time to time with the other Gods to make sure she doesn't get cornered. She should ask Death, this flightless chasing after her would piss his pants for sure once the God of Death looks at him badly. This was probably the only time that she thanks the Heavens for Death's resting 'I will kill you' face. With that in mind, she was glad that Death wasn't here to know that. Oh, she would never hear the end of it from the other Gods if Death sulks.


Sure, they were intimidated but that doesn't mean that they don't like Death. Heck, all of the Gods have a soft spot for both Gods of destruction. Death being endearing in their wonderment of life itself and Cosmos for his innocence.


The flightless' shouting snapped her out of her thoughts and sent her flying faster to reach the palace. She doesn't dislike the flightless but this one gets on her nerves. More than how Cosmos gets on Sun's nerves when they were alone, and Cosmos can get pretty deep under Sun's skin. The difference being that the one that Cosmos and Sun had was the good one while the one with flightless screams 'CREEP'


Speaking of Cosmos and Sun, she remembers Death telling her to check up on them. The two were in charge of showing the newest Gods around. Life hopes that the field she created would still be intact when she gets there. Good heavens the last  time Cosmos and Sun had showed Fire and Water around she had to stop Fire and Cosmos from setting it up into flames and a supernova to not be created.

 

"Hey! C'mon, Life. I know that you're interested in me!" Tian shouted. Pissed as when the God didn't even acknowledge him and his claim. Fine, he could play this game. If she wouldn't talk to him when she was down on the land, then he would go to her and talk. He knew this game, playing hard to get. Well, he did like to do a little chase her and there.


This time, he wouldn't make the same mistake again. He needed to have someone with him. Someone who would be willing to take the risk. Besides, he had already told the townsfolk that the God of Life fell for him and his bravery of scaling the cliff side, it would do no good if the people saw the God flying away from him. He needed to make sure that there was something that could tie the God to the land below the palace.


Tian was walking by the old path to the abandoned park. He doesn't know why it was abandoned it the first place since it was a pretty good park. It was beautiful too. Sitting down at one of the benches worn down by time by the tiny pond, he looks down at the muddy water and thinks when a hand suddenly sprung out of it and grabbed him the hair. The last thing he saw was mud.


When Tian opened his eyes, he was in a shed. Why was he in a shed? Who cares for now, the important thing was there was someone currently hovering over his bed. Staring down at him directly into his soul. He held the stare for quite a while until he began to feel uncomfortable.


Not able to take the silence any longer, Tian broke it with a conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter