Chapter 25: 'It' pt.3

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N this means flashback... ye

 

Joy and Yeri were playing inside the living room with Wendy as their adult supervision inside their dorm. It had been two weeks since Byul was kidnapped and all of them were concerned. They haven't met in a while but their groups were close to one another, plus there was Irene and Seulgi who were close to Byul and Yongsun respectively.


A sigh escaped Yeri's lips as she stretches her wings when the screen flashed another game over. All of them not just Red Velvet but all the other Idols as well were being watched strictly. Their companies weren't taking any chances, with the ambush from the Ball and now the kidnapping of an Idol, regardless if they were a Wingless. She walks up stretching her wings further before asking Wendy and Joy if they want something to eat while she headed to the kitchen.


"I'll take an orange juice," Joy said, eyes still fixed on the tv screen, wings tense in determination to pass the level of the game she was now playing as solo.


"I want some bread," Wendy scoots closer to Joy, marveling at how the younger girl barely restrains her curses. Yeri shakes her head at the two but wonders what her two other unnies were up to... They haven't come out of Seulgi's room yet.


Yeri was just coming back from the kitchen when one of the doors to their rooms slammed against the wall, nearly making her drop the plate and juice she was holding startling her wings into spreading. Joy and Wendy were surprised as well, their wings bumping into each other as Joy lost the game she was playing.


Before Wendy could even speak two figures nyoomed out from Seulgi's room and out there door, leaving a faint trail of blue and red glowing streaks behind them. The three of them were only able to stare at the fading streaks, not knowing what to do with what just happened. She goes to Seulgi's room and found no one there.


Looking at their door, Wendy hopes that those two would come back. In the mean time, they needed to get in contact with their SNSD sunbaes... and make sure Yeri and Joy would not go and try to follow Irene and Seulgi.


Death was about to land another strike to Tyler's unconscious body with their scythe. Yongsun saw this in front of her but she couldn't move. She knows that she needs to stop Death but Heavens, she could not move it was as if her arms and legs were made of lead, just there like dead weight weighing her down to the ground. Fear and shock was gripping her in place. A blaze of fire passed through right in front of her eyes, striking the scythe before it could land on their target. Before Death could react, smoke appeared all around them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter