Chapter 18: Commotion

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N This is a flashback, while this is just dialogue in a flashback

 

 

Tiffany was fighting with civilians. That was something she didn't know she would do but here we are, but that wasn't what's important to her right now. The most important thing to her was to get to Yongsun, Wheein, and Hyejin. By the Gods, how the did people know where they were headed?!! She ducked as a shoe aimed for her head before using her wings to knock out whoever did that. Someone planned this, that she was sure of.


They were getting closer and closer to the girls, she could see Yongsun between the mass of entangled wings and limbs that she was in. Everyone rushed out here after the heard the news that there was an ambush of idols near Sooyoungs apartment. People everywhere, wings and limbs swatting her face, she swears that she could even smell their sweat. Just before she can get through, a jackass jumped in front of her blocking her entirely. It was hot, smelly, and everything was full of feathers. She wanted to give up. But her name was Tiffany Young and giving up is not in her vocabulary, so she tries again.


Right as she stands up, people started falling over each other. She was confused at first until everything underneath her started shaking. Cracks forming on the ground. Sinkholes suddenly appearing, swallowing unknowing civilians whole.


The wind started picking up, slapping her in the face. She looked around and saw people being flung everywhere by the wind. She heard a scream and looked up at the sky. A tornado was forming. What in the name of the Gods was happening?


Before she knew it Yuri was dragging her half-flying the air towards the general direction of Sooyoung's apartment. The other girls were running-flying too. Trying to get out of there as fast as they can.


Tiffany watches with eyes sparkling and dread at the bottom of her stomach as Taeyeon creates a barrier before she makes Wheein and Hyejin go to the other side. Jessica staying with them to watch over Yongsun. She can't look away from them, the scene was beautiful but sad. She can see Taeyeon with Wheein and Hyejin in front of her. Their eyes and wings were glowing, struggling from an invisible force holding them down. They haven't calmed down. They were glowing brighter and brighter. 


Taeyeon's wings, Tiffany notes, were amazing to see up close. Black wings dipped in blood right at the edges were shielding them slowly from directly seeing what was happening until they couldn't see anything anymore. She gets pulled from watching them when Yuri pulls her aside to get some ice for Yongsun.


Yongsun laying on the bed shivering now and then with a fever while her wings were glowing on and off, wasn't what Seohyun was expecting when she woke up that day. Civilian finding out that the members of Mamamoo were out in the open despite their disguises wasn't what she was expecting to see when she was on her way to Sooyoung's house. Seeing Yongsun's wings almost get torn off her back wasn't what she expected to see when they finally got through. Everything that had happened in the past hour wasn't what she expected at all at how the day would go but here we are.


She's beginning to see why Taeyeon sometimes hate people. A lot. Yongsun caught her attention before she could think more about that. Hurriedly, she called Jessica over just in case she was waking up. Seohyun lets Jessica check on Yongsun, observing them silently to use as reference in the future. You never know when one of the gods would get hurt again.


Wheein and Hyejin breezed passed Seohyun before she even knew it after Yongsun woke up a few minutes after Jessica checked on her. The two engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug. Seohyun left the room to join the others in the living room, leaving the now 5 gods to themselves.


The first thing Seohyun heard when she sat down on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter