Chapter 15: Happenings

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N here, so the bold italics with and asterisk is a flashbackk~~ 

That said... Happy Reading ;))

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were left alone in the room. Krystal had booked it out of there the minute the call ended with Tiffany. Now the two were locked in staring contest with neither wanting to lose.


Jessica blinked, " WHat the? That's not fair!" she hits Taeyeon while the other just laughs her heart out. It was always fun when she got to mess with the ice princess. There weren't a lot of chances where she could do that. Jessica was whining because Taeyeon suddenly changed her eye color which made her blink. In the back of her mind, she wonders how she was able to do that so seamlessly. She had only been able to that a few times, and that was because she was so overpowered with emotion.


They end up laying on the bed with Jessica on top of Taeyeon. Nothing but silence engulfs the room until Jessica looks at Taeyeon.


"How come you're able to change your eyes?" She asks. Taeyeon looks at her, purposely changing and swirling her eye colors until it settles back into that soft warm brown. Jessica admits to herself that she may have spent a lot of time staring at them.


"Hmm... I just can," Taeyeon sits up, Jessica shrieking as she gets pulled along. "There's really nothing else about it."


"So... did you always know?" Taeyeon feels soft hands gliding through her feathers as she hums in acknowledgment. Jessica can't help it but she clutches at Taeyeon's shirt, her wings sagging, before asking the question that has been on her mind for 6 years.


"...Then how come you never said anything?" Jessica tightens her hold, "How come you just let me go like that six years ago... Like you didn't care?" She feels Taeyeon hug her tightly, still not saying a word. "Why didn't you try to reach out to me when I left?" Tears started spilling out her eyes as she sobs in Taeyeon's arms. All those things she has kept to herself finally spilling out.


Taeyeon hates this. She hates that she couldn't do anything back then. She hates that Jessica was crying in her arms. She hates that... she was the reason why she was crying. She let her calm down before removing herself from the hug and looks at her and Heavens she never felt so alive until now.


She leans her forehead against Jessica and says in the softest voice, " I'm sorry... This doesn't make any difference but I... *hic I don't know anymore. I- I never want to lose you again, my hands were tied and- and I don't know why I couldn't do anything... I just." Jessica watches as Taeyeon just crumbles into her arms. "It hurts Sica. I don't want things to repeat again."


'What?' Jessica frowns, her eyes may still be red from crying and that they still hadn't talked about anything yet but what does Taeyeon mean by 'things to repeat again'


'You do know that I can still hear what you're thinking right?' and with that Jessica bolts out from Taeyeon's lap and started hitting her.


"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! What the heck?!" she screams as Taeyeon laughs and pulls her down again. Taeyeon stares at Jessica. 'Hmm... Let's just say that I know more than you do Sica, and to answer your questions... I did try to do things.', Taeyeon giggles before talking, seeing Jessica's confused face as her eyebrow knit together.


"I was called a few days before everyone knew about you leaving the group. I don't know why they would make such a stupid decision... as for not reaching out to you," Taeyeon looks away, "That had to do with something else."


"What was that something else?" Jessica asks but instead of answering, Taeyeon hides in Jessica's neck. "Yahhh, Taengooooo" She whines. Taeyeon lifts her head and smiles.


"Can we make up in the morning~~" Jessica visibly cringes at this and groans,


"Gods, since when did you get so greasy?!" And pushes her off the bed.


Safe to say that these two would definitely go makeup in the morning as they lay in bed asleep after the pillow fight that ensued, feathers flying everywhere after Taeyeon fell.

Seulgi was walking back to the dorm when Wendy saw her, she ran up and both walked together. Seulgi was lost in thought with what had happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter