Chapter 20: Anti-climactic

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tyler was sitting idly in his office, feet on the table, wondering how he would make Jessica crawl back to him subsequently teaching Taeyeon a lesson. He'll never forgive her for always humiliating him in front of his parents. Always acting high and mighty, always playing the hero. He scoffs, what was so special about them anyways. He stands up, walking to the glass wall overseeing the city. Things would finally be the way he wants.


He was just about to return to his seat when the doors to his office burst open with a furious Krystal marching inside wings flaring followed by a sheepish Amber.


"H-hey! Krystal, come on," Amber says, trying to get the other woman out of here. Tyler just stares at them, amusement twinkling in his eyes.


He takes a seat and relaxes on his chair before looking at Krystal, "So, what brings you here Krystal?" He holds in a chuckle when all she got was a glare.


"I think you know well why we're here Tyler," She rolls her eyes, tired of his face already. She still couldn't believe that she trusted this bastard's face for four years.


"Really? I thought you were just visiting to see your favorite Oppa," He smiles tilting his head innocently, enjoying the way he ruffles Krystal's feathers.


Krystal sighs, "Cut the crap Tyler, tell us where you're keeping Byul." She plants her hand down on his table, the force shaking a few knick knacks. Staring him in the eyes, not backing down.


Amber defuses the situation before Krystal picks a fight with the CEO, "O-Kay, that's enough for today," She puts a hand on her shoulders, dragging Krystal away from Tyler. "I'm sorry for her just barging inside the room Tyler," she tells him, one hand now behind her neck. Tyler just watches them. 'Smart move' he thinks, 'you don't want to be on my bad side Krystal, wise for your friend to know better' He smirks, things are really falling into place for him. It wouldn't be long now until he had everyone at the palm of his hands.

 


"Ugghhhhhh..." The quietness of the room was shattered with Krystal's groan being heard all around the room.


Hyoyeon greets them, curious if the plan worked, "So? Did you two get it?" she asks as Krystal flops down on the couch, Amber sitting beside her gently patting her hair.


"Yep," Amber pops the p. She had to admit, it was pretty easy to get the plans for his building when it was just there. On the wall. Like a weird painting. She doesn't know why they had to take the one on the wall instead of just using the one that they had gotten from Jessica. Although she has to admit, Tyler was so focused on messing with Krystal the he hadn't even notice her changing the huge- building plans on the wall. She shakes her head, when you get too into yourself you don't notice anyone else except you. It was a shame, she was expecting their mission to have more of a thrill than just a staring contest between Krystal and Tyler.


"Did you guys have to run and escape like those in the movies?" Hyoyeon asks, a bit excited to know what happened. The building plans were massive and there was no way that Tyler wouldn't notice it being stolen.


"Nope," Krystal raised her head and answered.


"Wait- Seriously?!" Hyoyeon's eyes widens in disbelief


"Yep, he was too immersed in whatever he was thinking to notice Amber replacing the pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter