Over Protective

C R A S H

Lisa's P.O.V.

 


Mr. Yang didn't attend the our class, but me, Seul, and Momo decided to stay inside the classroom as we are not in the mood to go elsewhere. We just spend our time playing Mobile Legends with our classmates until the next teacher came in. He introduced himself as Mr. Song and he said he's been in the University for 8 years. Same number of years since Jennie and I became bestfriends. Mr. Song introduced us his subject matter which is Basic Calculus. Like what I have thought he tackles about our expectations, classroom rules, and grading system. He also talked a little bit about himself.

 


I never stop yawning and looking at my watch waiting for the lunch break while Mr. Song is doing some self introduction in front. After introducing himself, he wants us to do the same, to stand from our seat and introduce ourselves and the reason why we chose this track. This activity about telling something about ourself topic is really boring me. First, becuase coz I am not interested with my classmates and second is I don't give a damn with their reasons why they took this strand. Instead of listening to my classmates, I kept on doodling at the back of my notebook, if I can only skip the time, I will. I cannot even remember how many times Seulgi poked my cheeks to wake me up. I look around and see that I am not the only student who are not listening to him. Some of my classmates are talking to each other, some are doing doodles at the back of their notebooks like me, and some are even doing FLAMES and I smirked when I saw it. I can't believe that they are still doing that. Childish! I thought. 

 

I looked at Jennie's classroom to check on her and I smiled when I saw her listening attentively to her teacher. I hope she will adjust easily and I also hope that her classmates will be good to her. Well, I will actually not let them bully her by the way. 

 

A few minutes passed and the school bell rang atlast, indicating that the class has ended. I took my phone out and texted Rosie. I've been wanting to do this since earlier but I wasn't able do so coz my teacher Mr. Song was sitting behind me. God! I really missed Rosie a lot. I know that she's being sulky last night when I wasn't able to fetch her at the airport after calling me many times that's why I surprised her by sending her a bouquet of flowers first thing in the morning with a love note on it, saying how sorry I am. Fortunately, I succeeded to get her forgiveness when she called me right after she received the flowers. So, that's how we made up. I insisted to pick her up right after I fetch Jennie so we could all go to school together but she she refused and convince me that we should just meet at school. 

 

Me: Hi babe! Lunch with me? I texted

 

I waited for her to reply while putting my notebook inside my bag. As if I listened to Mr. Song. A few minutes after, my phone vibrated and I smiled seeing my girlfriend's name on the screen. 

 

My Baby: I can't babe. I still have class after this. I'm sorry. :(

 

I suddenly felt a little sad that I wouldn't be able to eat lunch with her but I understand. I already expected that since we took different tracks. During vacation, Rosie and I are talking about the tracks we want to pursue when we enrolled. Rosie told me she really wants to take Business coz she will be managing their businesses soon. I told her I will just choose ABM as well so that I can be with her but she refused. She said I should take what I really want. So, here I am taking up STEM since I would like to be an automotive engineer one day. 

 

I texted her back.

 

Me: That's fine don't be sad, babe. What time will be your lunch then?


My Baby: 2 PM. How about you? Until what time is your class?

 

Me: 4. You? Do you want me to bring you lunch there? I don't want you to starve. 

 

My Baby: I will probably be free by 3pm. Nah you don't have to bring me lunch. I'm still not hungry coz I ate a sandwich before this class, so, I'm fine. I'll just wait for you in the library later, okay?

 

Me: You sure?

 

My Baby: Yeah but you have to date me later  coz you will make me wait. :)

 

Me: I would love to. So, see you at 4?


My Baby: Alright. I'll be waiting.

 

Me: Okay Babe. I miss you! I love you! 


My Baby: I miss you and I love you too!


I put my phone back to my pocket after texting my girlfriend Rosie then I looked at Jennie's classroom to check if their class has ended coz I remembered that we have the same vacant when I checked her schedule. Luckily, their teacher just got out. So, I took my bag and headed to Jennie's classroom in a haste when Seulgi called me. 

 

"Manoban!" she shouted that made me looked back.

 

"What??" I irritatedly asked. 

 

"Where are you going?" she asked. 

 

"I will just go to Jennie" 

 

"Oh. Yeah I see. Okay. How about Rosie?" she questioned again. 

 

"She can't join us in lunch. She still have class" 

 

Both of them nod their heads and just followed me on the way to Jennie's classroom. 

 

----

 

Jennie's P.O.V.

 

I am currently fixing my things and putting my notebook and books inside my bag when suddenly a person stands before me. I lift my head up and saw that it was Taehyung and he is smiling widely towards me.

 

"Hi Jen. Welcome back!" Taehyung greeted me right after Ms. Dara got out of the room. 

 

"Thanks" I answered. 

 

He sat beside me and he stared at me. I suddenly felt shy with what he's doing. I swallowed a lump in my throat and I tried to turn away my gaze from him but I saw him smiled. 


I gathered all my courage and asked, "Why?"

 

"Nothing. It's just that you are so pretty. How is that even possible?" he said looking straight into my eyes then to my lips. 

 

"Tsss. It's possible coz it also happens to you" I bite back while chuckling and looking at his face then down to his body. 

 

"Haha! Chill.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. What I mean by that is you grew up more beautiful than before" he explained. 

 

He smiled at me while running his finger through his hair. My face heated when I was looking on his handsome face. I still couldn't believe that he will grow up as handsome as this coz I can still remember how fat he is before, the time when he bullied me over my bicycle. I bet a lot of girls are drooling over him. 
I was so busy examining his face when suddenly he talked that cutted me off from the train of my thoughts. 

 

"I get it. I get it. I'm too handsome am I?" he boasted while moving his brows up and down.

 

I rolled my eyes on him. Yes, I can't deny the fact that he is literally handsome but I couldn't also deny the fact that he's too full of himself.

 

"Haha! Just kidding. I know that you also couldn't believe that I  will grow up like this coz I used to being a pig when I was young, right?" he asked leaning on the desk in front of me. 

 

I didn't answer instead I kept silent for a couple of minutes.

 

He smiled, "It's fine. Tell me?"

 

I pouted my lips and looked at him before I nod my head.

 

"Ouch!" he said while acting like he's really hurt by squishing his heart. 

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offe----" I wasn't able to finish my words when he cutted me off.

 

"Nah! Just kidding. Well, I agree to you. I really looked like a pig before and I hate it, that's why I worked hard to achieve this (pointing to his body), to look like this. Thanks to you I've been motivated to work out" he explained which made me confused. 

 

Thanks to me? I furrowed my brows thinking why me? What did I do for him to work out? Well, I don't know but I am happy that I unconsciously helped him to be motivated.

 

"Me? what have I done?" I curiously asked. 

 

"Well it's not literally you but Lisa. But I consider you as part of that change" he answered. 

 

I was so confused with what he's trying to say so I just kept silent while staring at him waiting for him to finish what he's going to say. 

 

He looked at me, "Do you still remember the time when I bullied you during your parents wake?" he asked and I nod. 

 

"That time Lisa beat my up and too bad I wasn't able to fight back because I am too fat. I am overweight that I can't even lift myself up. That time, I was so devastated coz I can't accept the fact that I was beaten up by a girl. So, I decided to step up. I took a diet and I worked really hard just to achieve this. So, thanks to the both of you" he finished with a huge grin on his face. 

 

I stared at his face and Geez! He's too handsome!


Oh my god Jennie Kim what were you thinking?You came here to study not to have some crush over a boy who transformed into a prince who also happens to be the one who bullied you before.

 

"Hey! you alright?" he asked waving his hand in front of me. 


My train of thougths were cut by what he did and I felt a little shy when I saw him with a silly grin on his face teasing me for spacing out.

 

"Ah. Yeah. I'm glad we were able to motivate you. But aren't you mad at Lisa by what she did to you before?" I asked. 

 

I am actually curious about it. I can't help to think that he's planning a revenge towards us. 

 

"Nah.. I was at fault back then. I bullied you remember? So it's fine. I should be saying sorry with what I've done. I'm sorry" he seriously uttered while looking straight into my eyes. 

 

I smiled. "Let's just forget about it"

 


His lips and eyes both smiled and he started staring at me silently. I felt my face heated up and I know my face is now red becuase of his intense stares. I felt conscious all of a sudden especially when he leaned forward to me. I was running out of breath while watching him moving closer and closer. I can now see his skin clearly, his pores, his nose, and his pinkish lips. I can no longer move and I felt trapped while my heart was beating so loud to the point that I can clearly hear every beat of it. He his lower lip while I bit mine unconsciously. I don't know why I did that? He leaned closer. What is he doing? Is he gonna kiss me? I swallowed a lump in my throat before I moved back a little to take myself away from him when a familiar voice suddenly echoed inside our room.

 

"JEN!" 

 

I quickly open my eyes and see Taehyung moving away from me. I lift my head up to the door and I saw Lisa. She looks very serious just like the first time me and Taehyung talked. She walked inside our classroom and my classmates was just looking at her. I also saw some girls giggling when she comes in, eyeing her like she is a piece of meat. They are examining her from head to toe. I know my bestfriend is bit of a head turner and popular but I didn't know this is how fomous she is. She's looking at Taehyung and not to me so I took her arms and pinch it lightly. 


"Stay away from him" she said to me.

 

She looks so serious and I hate to see this side of her coz she's really scary when she's mad. I breathe deeply before I smiled at her but she didn't even bother to smile back, so, I just nod.


"Why are you here?" I asked trying to light up the mood coz it's getting scary here as Lisa and Taehyung sending daggers to each other. Surely these two hate each other. 


Finally, her face soften when she turn her gaze at me. 


"Let's have lunch together" she said. 

 

I looked at Taehyung first then back to Lisa then I nod. Lisa took my bag, hold my hand, and pulled me out of our room. I didn't protest anymore and just let her dragged me to the cafeteria while my classmates are all looking at us. I can see that they are whispering to each other, clearly talking about us and wondering what is my relationship with Lisa. I knew coz I can totally hear them. 


I my classmates whispering to one another, "I thought Lisa is Rosie's girlfriend? Why is she with her? What's their relationship? Did they broke up?" 


My eyes went wide with what I have heard. Seriously? Me and Lisa in a relationship? Huh! That's totally impossible! She's so much in love with Rosie and I.. Well I love her coz she's my bestfriend and that's all for sure. 

 

 


-----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENDEUKIE!!! LOVE YOU!!!😍😘😘