I Don't Share

C R A S H

Jennie's POV

"Nini tell me now why you're crying?" it was Lisa and she keeps on bugging me since we leave KBS after her interview. 

I've been very silent and I keep on ignoring her coz I'm still embarrassed for crying like a child back then. But instead of giving me a break, here she is annoying me like hell. 

We are here inside my car on the way to my photoshoot. My manager picked me up and Lisa insisted that she wants to go with me and watch the shoot so I let her. My manager is the one who's driving so Lisa and I are sitting on the back seat. Guess what? I've already coped up with my trauma because I forced myself and because I have to. Lisa is away, Uncle Josh is busy managing the company as well as Jisoo so I have no choice but to woman up and be brave. I can't rely to them anytime because they also have their own lives to take care of. 

As we moved along, Lisa never stops asking about the reason why I cried but I consistently ignoring her. I even put my AirPods on coz I don't want to hear her but she's too stubborn. She took my phone and she stopped the music. I glared at her but she doesn't seem bothered at all. 

"Tell me now, Jen. Admit it, you're touched... Ayii!!" she teased while smiling widely at me showing all her set of beautiful white teeth.

I swear she's really annoying but she's really cute and I want to squish her fluffy cheeks. Yes, I am touched, not just touched but so happy. But at the back of my mind, I don't know if she means what she said. She said I'm special but I don't know in what way am I special to her? Am I special because she also feels the same way as I am now or am I special just because I am her best friend? I am happy that she said that but I still don't want to assume, not unless she told me directly that she likes me more than just a friend.

"Enough of the bickering you two little kid, we're here now," luckily my manager Jihyong butted in. 

I opened the car door and exited. Lisa followed me and we were greeted by the smiling security guard at the lobby. 

I, Lisa, and Jihyong entered the elevator as Jihyong pressed the deck button coz the shooting location will be at the rooftop of this building. People continuously filling up space and we don't have any choice but to compress in this little space we're in. When a bunch of employees was about to ride Lisa held my wrist and pulled me to face her. My face is now an inch closer facing her chest and I can smell her minty perfume because of our minimal distance against each other. She smiled then I suddenly felt an arm hugging and me pulling me closer, removing the remaining inch of space that we have. I felt my heart giddy by what she did so instead of pulling away, I leaned my head on her chest feeling each and every beat of her heart. I can feel and I can hear her heart beating loudly. Is she nervous like I am? But whatever it is that she's feeling, her heartbeat makes me feel calm and her arms make me feel at home. My mind keeps on telling me to hug her back so I did. We are literally hugging each other now. Thankfully, it seems like no one cares about us because people inside this elevator are very busy talking to each other. This feels so good and I wish to be this close to her for the rest of my life. But not long enough when the elevator stops and it suddenly felt cold when Lisa pulled out from the hug. 

The staff greeted us as we walk in the direction of director Lee. 

"Hi, Jen! Good morning!" director Lee greeted with a smile on his face. 

"Good morning!" I greeted back and he smiles until his gazed landed on the beautiful tall woman beside me. 

His eyes widened, "Oh my, is this Lisa Manoban?" he asked.

I nod. 

"Oh hi! I'm director Lee and I'm such a huge fan!" director Lee blurted out while stretching his arm towards Lisa for a handshake.

Lisa took his hand and smiled. 

"Oh! Thank you" she said then bows her head a little. 

I chuckle seeing how director Lee's reaction. He was so happy seeing Lisa. I didn't know he was her huge fan. 

"I didn't know you and Jennie know each other?" he asked. 

"Well, she's my best friend" Lisa answered. 

I don't know but I felt a pang in my chest when she introduced me as her best friend. 

What do you expect? Are you expecting her to introduce you as her girlfriend? Dream on, Jen.

Maybe I expected too much. 

 

"Jen!" 

We all looked at the direction of the person calling me and I saw Kai walking towards us. I smiled at him and he did too. 

"Good morning! Here, this is for you!" he said giving me a paper bag. 

I looked at the paper bag and asked, "What is this?" 

"Sandwich. I bought you one in case you haven't had any breakfast yet" 

He's sweet.

"Thank you but you don't have to do this," I said smiling at him shyly. 

"Ehem!" 

Kai and I both looked at Lisa, oh I almost forget about introducing her to Kai. 

"Kai this is Lisa my best friend, and Lisa this is Kai my partner for today" I introduced the two.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, Lisa!" Kai smiled at Lisa but Lisa did otherwise. 

Her brows were furrowed as she asked, "P-partner?"

"Yes, didn't I tell you that we will be posing together for the camera?" I asked. 

She shooked her head. 

"No, you haven't told me anything about that. I thought it's gonna be a solo photoshoot" she muttered. 

My mouth formed an 'O' shaped. Well, I didn't intend to not tell her about it. It really just slipped off my mind.

"Well, now you know," I said and smiled. 

I was about to get the sandwich Kai gave me when Lisa suddenly took it from me which made me and Kai startled. 

"Yah! What are you doing that's mine?" I blurted out.

"Well, I'm hungry. Let me eat this for you.  You shouldn't eat this, by the way, this will only make your mandu cheeks puffier!" she said taking a huge bite on my sandwich. 

I rolled my eyes on her and I saw how Kai glared to Lisa bu she doesn't seem to care at all. I saw how irritated Kai to her so I just mouthed him 'sorry' for my best friend's childishness and he just nod. 

----

Lisa's POV

"Okay, now Kai, I want you to lift Jennie up, place your hand under her and Jennie lean your head against Kai's forehead, okay? Remember, we have to sell the jeans here!" the photographer instructed. 

Jennie listens to the instructions very well nodding her head while this Kai is grinning like a maniac beside Jennie. I saw how he looks at Jennie and I know by just looking to him that he's into her. He even looked at Jennie's body, like he's stripping her clothes off then he his lower lip.

Gross!

(Just imagine this is what the photographer wants them to pose :D)

(Just imagine this is what the photographer wants them to pose :D)

 

No! I won't let Jennie do that pose.  

When Jennie was about to jump on Kai I called her.

"Jen!" 

They all looked at me including the photographer, other staff and her manager Jihyong. 

Jennie furrowed her brows and gave me a 'what' look. 

"What are you doing, Lisa?" it's Jihyong, whispering behind me. 

"Uhm... someone's calling you, on the phone," I lied. 

Jennie furrowed her brows even more. 

"Seriously? Who's this to interrupt my shoot?" the photographer burst out while sending me daggers.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Heechul. She's my friend let me talk to her first, okay?" Jennie said to the photographer before she walked towards me. 

"Okay, five minutes" the photographer answered. 

I watched Jennie as she walked towards me with squinted eyes. She held my arms and she pulled me towards the dressing room. 

"What was that?" she asked. 

Jennie was fuming and I swear she's really scary. I swallowed the lump in my throat but I managed to compose myself and answer. 

"You have a call. It must be importa---"

She cuts me off. 

"Oh! come on Lisa, we all know there was no call. So, tell me why did you do that?"

 "Fine. I don't want what he instructed you to do"

went agape. 

"But that was just for the magazine! That means nothing" she defended. 

I heave a deep sigh. I'm starting to get irritated about this conversation. 

"To you it's nothing but to him it is! Did you saw how smile when he heard about the pose? You're not gonna do that pose! And that's final Jennie Kim!" I commanded. 

She sarcastically laughed and rolled her eyes on me. 

"I can't do what you want! It's my job, Lis! It is my responsibility to follow the instruction of the director and the photographer don't you get that?" she angrily fired back. 

I clenched my jaw. 

"Fine," I said then I went out of the dressing room. 

"Where are you going? Don't tell me you're leaving? Lisa!" she shouted behind me but I ignored her. 

I walked towards the director and I whispered him something. I'll make sure you're not gonna do that pose! Over my dead body! 

 

"Okay sure, sure! I'll tell Heechul," director Lee stated and I bowed my head as a sign of respect. 

"Thank you so much!" I said with a triumphant smile on my face.

 

"Okay, Jennie and Kai come here now" Heechul the photographer called him. 

Jennie walked towards the platform in front of the cameras but she glanced at me first. I just gave her a beautiful smile and a wink. She looks completely lost but I just shrugged it off. I sat beside Jihyong still grinning like an idiot. Jihyong stared at me but I just ignored him. 

"Let's change the pose" Heechul announced that made Kai's face fell. 

I smirked at his disappointment. He looked at me and glared but I didn't mind him. 

On the other hand, Jennie turned her gaze on me and she still looks confused about why his photographer changed his mind about the pose.

Forget about the lifting, just move closer towards each other. Jennie, Kai, pressed your foreheads against each other and tilt your head facing the camera a little. I need you guys to retain that blank expression on your faces, okay. There, hold it" 

(THIS IS NOW THEIR POSE

(THIS IS NOW THEIR POSE.. haha)

"Okay it's a wrap!" the director shouted and everybody clapped. 

Jennie and Kai walked towards the director and the photographer and they both thanked them.

I am standing beside Jennie when Heechul talked to me. 

"Hey, Lisa! You promised!" he said. 

I just nod my head and smiled at him. 

Kai and Jennie both looked at me with a confused expression on their faces but I just ignored them. 

I throw my arm on Jennie's shoulder and said, "Let's go?"

Jennie smiled and nodded her head then we walked towards the dressing room to get her things but we stopped when Kai called Jennie.

"Yes, Kai?" Jennie asked. 

He scratched the back of her neck acting cute in front of Jennie. 

As if he's cute!

"I just want to invite you tonight, Chanyeol is throwing a party" 

Jennie looked at me first then back to Kai. 

When she was about to answer I hold the small of her back and butted in. 

"I'm sorry but Jen and I already have plans for tonight," I said, forcing myself to smile. 

Jennie widens her eyes at me asking me 'what am I talking about' through her eyes. 

Kai ignored me and talked to Jennie again.

"Ah... I see. How about tomorrow? Can I invite you out for lunch?" he persistently asked. 

This guy doesn't want to give up huh!

"I'm sorry but Jennie can't go" I answered firmly. 

Kai glared at me and I did the same. 

"I am talking to Jennie, not you. And if you and Jennie have plans for tomorrow's lunch then I'll invite Jennie for dinner instead" he fired back. 

Jennie kept silent and he just looked at me and Kai watching us throwing daggers against each other. 

I clenched my teeth. I swear this man is testing my limits. He's getting into my nerves already!

"No, Jennie can't come. Even if she wants to I wouldn't let her coz I don't share what's mine" I said with full authority and gripping tightly on Jennie's waist.

Kai is still glaring at me but he didn't fight back instead he looked at Jennie hoping that she disagrees.

Jennie heave a deep sigh before she speaks. 

"I'm sorry, Kai" 

Kai's face fell and walked his away. I looked at Jennie and when our eyes met, she rolled her eyes on me and left.

"I love you!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

I might be dropping new story one of these days. It was written in tagalog para mas dama. Wala akong magawa dito sa bahay, kulong pa den eh, kaya magsusulat na lang ako. Sana abangan at suportahan niyo. 

Follow me on twitter guys: @Kimwari25