Korea

C R A S H

Lisa's P.O.V

I closed my eyes the moment I step my foot outside the airport and take a deep breath savoring the fresh air of the country I missed for more than two years. But I was startled when loud screams began to invade my ears and broke my savored moment. When I opened my eyes, flashes of lights blinded me and guards are starting to surround us protecting us from the approaching crowd of mixed fans and press. My hand automatically searched for the petite hand of the woman walking beside me, intertwining mine with hers, and pulling her a little towards me to ensure that she will not be hurt as we walked in between the circle of the guards that surrounds us. Yes, we go back to Korea together two days after our hot movie night happened. We never talk about the kiss and acted like it didn't happen like we always used to. It happened a couple of times before but no one dared to speak about it afterward. I actually tried to but I was afraid and I don't know why. Maybe because if we do, we may continue or may not stop what we're doing. I know both me and Jennie are confused about what we're feeling now towards each other that's why we haven't had any courage yet to open this up. We were just enjoying what we have now and see where this thing between us goes.

Fans started running towards us lifting their phones and camera up to take a photo. I knew this press and fans came for my mandu. I watched Jennie as we walk all the way to our car but I noticed that she's been looking down since earlier when the lights started flashing. She was never used to the crowd's attention and I didn't imagine that this is how big she is here in Korea.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Are you okay, Jen?" and she nodded her head. 

We stopped when the guards ahead of us stopped. They are trying to do crowd control because the fans have been blocking our car. The continuous flashing of lights didn't stop and we were standing here waiting for the situation to get fixed so that we can ride our car and move out from this place. Jennie placed her head on my back and I can hear her heavy breathing. I know she's starting to get dizzy and this isn't good. It's either she'll pass out or she'll throw up. So, to comfort her, I caress her arms and let her rest her head on my back. I whispered to her manager to instruct the guards to move faster so we can go and rest which he quickly did. 

Reporters are also here and trying to ask us some questions but I refused to answer since I will be having a press conference tomorrow. I will just answer all of the questions there. All I want to do now is to go home and have some rest because I am so sleepy now and tired from the long- flight that we had. And I know that Jennie too is tired, so I want her to have some rest as well. 

After a few minutes, we found ourselves sitting inside Jennie's car. She insisted that I should ride with her and I never refused. I would love to spend more time with her by the way. Besides, I also want to see Uncle Josh and Chu. 

"I'm so tired Lis" Jennie complained and rest her head on my shoulder. 

I moved closer to her to make her more comfortable and I smiled when her left hand hugged my torso.

"Sleep now, Jen. I'll just wake you up when we get there" I said kissing her on top of her head. 

 

----

Jennie's P.O.V

"Lili wake up. We're here now" I said tapping her cheeks. 

Her head is resting on my shoulder while is slightly open which I found cute. Maybe she fell asleep as well after making me comfortable in her arms. I cannot blame her coz I know she too is tired because we came from a very far country. 

She's not moving a bit while I'm trying to wake her up so I thought of another way to make her get up.

"LALISA MANOBAN FIREEEEEEEE! THE HOUSE IS BURNING ON FIRE WAKE UPPP!!!" I shouted since we are the only people left here inside the car. My manager and driver already left. 

Lisa's body flinched and her eyes went wide.

"FIRE! WHERE'S FIRE!" Lisa shouted in a panic looking everywhere and I cannot help but laugh.

She furrowed her brows and glared at me when she realized I was just pranking her coz there's really no fire. 

"JENNIE KIM THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" she burst out. She looks really angry but I didn't mind and just continue laughing. 

I can't get enough of how funny she is while looking for fire with a shocked expression on her face. 

"Hahaha... I'm so... sorry, I'm sorry. I can't wake you up so I have to do that. You should see the look on your face, Lis," I said.

She rolled her eyes on me and I bite my inside cheeks to stop myself from laughing again. I decided to comfort her now and I don't want to upset her more but she's not looking at me and I felt guilty of ruining her good sleep. I remembered how sweet she is trying to make me comfortable earlier and this is what I gave her in return. 

"Hey, I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry" I said pouting my lips but she ignored me. 

She turned around and was about to open the car door but I stopped her. I pulled her hand and make her face me. I cupped her cheeks and give her a quick peck on top of her nose. I saw that she wasn't prepared for that coz because she was shocked and her eyes grew wider. 

"We're not going out of this car if you wouldn't forgive me" 

----

Guess what, I've won and we are now walking towards the door with intertwined hands. Lisa already forgave me for pranking her earlier and I promise her that I wouldn't do that again. We were walking happily now when my cousin Jisoo meet us halfway. She was smiling widely when our eyes met. 

I let go of Lisa's hand and walked ahead of her to meet and hug Jisoo but my mouth went agape when she passed through me and went straight to hug my best friend.

"Lalisa!" she said and hug Lisa tightly.

Lisa smirked at me and she stuck out her tongue to annoy me. 

"Welcome back, Lisa-ya!" she happily said still ignoring my presence as if she didn't miss me. 

"Chichu!" I shouted. 

I cannot believe this chickin would ignore me. 

Jisoo broke the hug and let go of Lisa then she faced me. She walked towards me with an apologetic smile on her face but I just rolled my eyes on her. 

"Aigoo... This Mandu is jealous. I just missed Lisa. It's been more than two years since we last saw each other. You should understand what I feel Jendeuk!" she defended. 

Actually, I am just acting up like I was hurt but I'm actually not. These two were also so close to each other and I cannot blame Jisoo if she also misses my monkey best friend coz we all do. 

"Nah, I'm just messing around. Of course, I understand that you missed her too."

"Not only her but me too!" a very familiar voice butted in. 

We looked at the direction of the person talking and we saw Uncle Josh walking towards us. I gave him a hug and kissed him on his cheeks before I let him go to Lisa. 

"Welcome back, Lisa!" he said giving my best friend another hug. 

Aigoo. This father and daughter really missed Lisa so badly.

"I missed you guys too" Lisa answered grinning widely towards the two. 

We walk inside the house and went straight to the kitchen as Lisa said she's starving. Good thing I texted Uncle Josh to prepare food since Lisa is going home with me. The foods were on the table and we are now sitting to devour it. 

Just like the same Lisa, her eyes lit up when she saw her favorite gamjatang. Uncle Josh really loves Lisa for him to remember that this is Lisa's favorite dish. 

"Gamjatang my favorite! Thank you guys for the food!" Lisa happily titters dancing his body to show some appreciation which made the three of us chuckle. I bet she really missed Korean foods.

We started eating as well as the storytelling. 

"How come you ended up going home together? I thought you're in Paris princess?" Uncle Josh asked me before eating the ramyeon in his bowl.

I look at Uncle Josh first before I answer his question. 

"I was really in Paris but I decided to fly to Mexico and visit this monkey to personally congratulate her on winning the race"

I looked at Lisa who's smiling to me lovingly and mouthed me thank you while Uncle Josh just nods his head before turning his gaze to Lisa. 

"Oh yeah! By the way congratulations on winning the race, Lisa! You know what? That block that you make on the last turn against Hamilton was lit! That was very clever!" Uncle Josh excitedly blurted out. 

"Thanks, Uncle!" Lisa responded and continue eating her gamjatang.

I looked at Lisa and I cannot help but smile after I realized how much I missed eating dinner with her, how much I missed presence and how much I missed everything about her. Jisoo caught me staring at my best friend and she's throwing me glances like I am hiding something from her but I just ignored her and continue eating.

We're now done eating when Uncle Josh invited us to try the tea that he just bought from his business trip to Japan. He knows how much Lisa loves tea that's why he wants her to try it which Lisa quickly accepted. 

Jisoo and I volunteered to prepare the tea for them. They were in the garden and we can see them here from our kitchen. I was actually watching Lisa as she and Uncle Josh are talking about something. Maybe about the race that Lisa won. I stared at her and I don't know why but my heart was beating abnormally every time our eyes met and she smiles at me.

"She might melt by your stares you know," Jisoo said which brings me back to reality.

"W-what?" I responded trying to act innocent on what she's saying.

"Don't what what me, Jendeuk. You've been staring her since earlier" she said rolling her eyes on me. 

"I am not" I defended myself and pouring hot water in the pot. 

"You are and you know you can't fool me" she argued. 

Yes, Jisoo knows me too well coz we grew up together. She knows when I am sad, happy, afraid, and in love. I can never hide anything from her coz she is not just my cousin but she's like a sister to me already and I actually don't have any plans on hiding something to her because I trust her. I know she will always take my side no matter what and I know she will always be there to support my decisions. I also believe that if I and Lisa will take our relationship on another level, I know she will be there to support us. But that is the problem, I don't know if Lisa has any intention in taking this seriously. I don't know if we were both ready for a serious relationship. We've been through a rough relationship before and we've been both very hurt and I don't want that to happen to us if ever. I know we both don't want to ruin our friendship coz what we have is precious. I guess this is what holds us back but sometimes, I cannot help but think if she also feels safe, happy, and loved whenever we are being intimate with each other when we are kissing each other when we are touching each other. I know I've been growing feelings for her already but I am too afraid to admit because I am unsure of her feeling towards me. What if she rejects me? What if she doesn't like me the way I like her now? What if she can't reciprocate my feelings for her? What if I get hurt? And what if she hasn't still moved on from Rosie? 

My train of thought was cut when Jisoo suddenly spoke. 

"By any chance, Jendeuk, do you like Lisa?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

I miss BP so much! I hope they're safe in Korea and healthy. I want some vlive! Keep safe in your houses to guys!