Movie Night

C R A S H

Jennie's P.O.V.

"Jendeukie! We missed you!" Momo and Seulgi squealed when we approached them on the couch where they were sitting. 

They both stand up and walk towards me and gave me a group hug acting like they are crying. I laughed at their antics and realized that I also missed these two. They've been with Lisa since she started racing and it just happened that Mr. Evan turned out to be a colleague of Seulgi's father. Seulgi's family owns the biggest car company in Korea and they've been supporting Lisa's team since she joined them. I was very thankful for this two coz they never leave Lisa's side and they're there for her to support and keep her motivated when I couldn't because I am also starting to build my own career in the modeling industry back then when she left. Though it came across my mind to just set aside modeling to be with her but Lisa didn't allow me. She said it would be unfair to me to give up on my dream to support her. She said she's contented knowing that I support her from afar. 

"I missed you too guys!" I answered back hugging them in response. 

But not long enough when I heard Lisa, "Ehem... That's enough," she said trying to pull the two away from me. 

Momo and Seulgi whined and glared their eyes on Lisa then I heard Lisa chuckled and I couldn't help but smile while watching them bickering to each other. This view brings back a lot of memories and felt like we were back in high school. Old days, good old days. I am lost from my train of thoughts when I felt a hand on the small of my back and saw Lisa smiling lovingly to me. She pulled me closer to her as we walk to the vacant seat and seated in front of Momo and Seulgi. Lisa rested her right arm on my shoulder while she's holding a can of beer on the left. She smiled at me and looked straight into my eyes and I felt like lost in her stares. This is when I realized how much I missed seeing those brown orbs looking at me. I suddenly felt shy and conscious coz she's not breaking her gaze away from me and that simple gesture turn my face red. I don't know if they can notice it because it's a bit dark in here. 

"What would you like to drink?" Lisa whispered to my ear and I can feel her hot breath on my skin and her lips lightly brushing my earlobe and I swear I want to slap her hard because she's torturing me. I don't know if she's doing it intentionally or she's just teasing me, but I swear that sends shiver over my spine. I bet Lisa noticed it coz she grinned like an idiot in front of me. Geez! She's really annoying but I miss her despite her being like that.

I turned my gaze on her and leaned closer in haste making our faces almost an inch apart from each other. The sudden movement caught her off guard as she gasps for breath and widened her eyes. 

"I want something with no alcohol baby coz I don't want to worsen my jet lag" I answered seductively while biting my lower lip and making intense eye contact with her brown orbs.

I can clearly see how she swallowed a lump in , a gesture she always did when she's nervous. I bit my inside cheek trying to suppress myself from laughing. 

Lisa quickly pulled away, stood up and said, "Right away, Babe!" then she leaves walking faster towards the bar counter. 

I shook my head while watching her disappearing from the sea of people dancing on the dance floor then I lifted my head up only to see two pairs of eyes looking at me like I committed a crime. 

"What?" I asked with knitted brows trying two intimidate these two. 

"You know what, if I didn't know you two, I will assume you guys are lovers" Seulgi blurted out. 

I don't know how to respond to that statement coz I myself knew that Lisa and I are not just best friends because we're more than that but I don't know what exactly are we now.

Instead of responding to Seulgi's statement, all I did was to smile. 

"But I thought you were in Paris fashion week and you couldn't make it here? Tell us honestly Jen, what's the real score between you and Lis? " Momo asked after drinking from the glass of vodka in her hands.

"The fashion show ended early than what I've expected, so rather than going to the after-party, I decided to fly here instead to personally congratulate her."

They both nod there heads but I know they are still waiting for me to answer the second question.  

I paused for a while before I shrugged my shoulders and speak, "Well about us... I... I actually don't know? Whe... where best friends, yeah best friend!" I said trying to sound as convincing as I may be.

"But trust me, Jen, you guys didn't look like one," Seulgi stated before she drinks the can of beer in her hands. 

I cannot argue with that coz they're right so I just remained silent. 

"Jen you and Lisa are our best friends, so we don't want you to end up hurting each other. You guys know we will support you if you decided to take this relationship on to the next level, but I don't want you to get hurt in the process," Seulgi seriously said while Momo is just nodding her head beside her. 

I couldn't understand what she's talking about and I just found myself staring at her, speechless.

"What I only mean is, I know you're starting to grow some feelings towards her and we don't know if she totally recovered from Rosie yet. I just don't want you to get hurt, Jen. Take it slow and take time to assess your feelings for each other, okay?" she added looking very serious right now.

I nod my head.

Actually, Seulgi is right. What I am feeling now for Lisa is totally different from what I am feeling for her before. She's more important to me now and the absence between us makes my heart grow fonder. Every single day I am missing her, every day I want to see her or hear her voice and when that didn't happen I found myself sulking in my room, and I swear that a month of constant silence between us makes me crazy. I want to fly my here in Mexico and beat Lisa for not trying to contact me more often. I know this is no longer friendship that I have for her, that I already have a deeper feeling and I wonder if she also feels the same way.

Not long enough when Lisa came back with a glass of Margarita Mocktail in her hand.  

"Why do you guys so serious? Geez! you're scaring me!" she uttered before she sat down beside me. 

"Nah, I am just asking them if you behave here for two years." I lied. 

She gave me the drink quickly took a sip when I heard her chuckle, "Of course I did!"

--

Lisa and I didn't drink too much because she said she wants to bring me to her home and catch up with me. So, after talking a little with Lisa's Coach Mr. Evan, we already bid goodbye to them and went home.

Lisa didn't let go of my hand while she's opening the door of her condo unit. She input her passcode which I quickly memorized because it's the same as the passcode of her condo back in Seoul, which is a combination of our birthdays. I shook my head and lowkey smiled coz I find it sweet. 

"Welcome to my humble abode, Nini" 

She lets go of my hand and let me roam around the area. I thought this was just a simple condominium unit but I was astounded when I found out that this unit is lofted. Its industrial style that had these brick wall accents and worn down architecture makes this unit more like a bachelor's pad. I walked around it and found an amusing pull-out shelf under the staircase. Her kitchen seemed untouched indicating that she hasn't been cooking for herself which makes me want to cook food for her. Then I walked to the living room which was visually elevated. Small flower vase on the table, a gray comfortable looking couch was placed against the wall and  Vintage trinkets and mementos found on the TV console. I walked closer to it and found picture frames of me and Lisa which was taken on our graduation day and the other one was during the prom. We were dancing in the picture and I cannot help but smile remembering that she's technically my first dance that night. 

I was smiling on my own while staring at the pictures when a pair of arms s around my torso. Lisa is now back hugging me while her chin is resting on my right shoulder. 

"It's Friday today right?" she asked.

I tilted my head a little to look at her face and my smile grew wider when I saw her wearing her beautiful smile on her face.

"Yes, why?" 

"It's our movie night remember?" she answered pouting her lip trying to act cute.

Movie night. Yes, we used to have a movie night every Friday and I cannot deny the fact that I already miss watching a movie with her while we eat the food she prepared and cuddle on the bed until we both fell asleep.

"Movie night sounds fun" I titter smiling widely while my hands are also hugging her arms around my waist.

"Why don't you go to my room and look for a movie on Netflix while I order us some Pizza and make some nachos for us" she suggested tightening the hug on my torso. 

I nod my head and I was about to pull out from the hug when she suddenly kissed my cheeks before she totally let go of me. I froze feeling her soft lips against my skin again for a long time. I felt my face heated and I tried my best hiding my now red face to her. I run upstairs to where her room without looking back at her and I heard her chuckle while watching me. 

When I reached the end of the stairs, her white king-size bed welcomed me. I sat on the bed and put my hand above my chest right where my heart is located coz it's starting to beat abnormally again. I was trying to calm my beating heart when another picture frame captured my eyes. I moved closer to it and found myself smiling again looking at our picture together before she leaves Seoul to go to Mexico. This is the last picture we took together.

My heart was fluttered because her house is full of our memories together which I didn't expect then I felt my tears flow down my cheeks for I don't know why

My heart was fluttered because her house is full of our memories together which I didn't expect then I felt my tears flow down my cheeks for I don't know why. Maybe I just realized now how much I missed her. I hope we won't be far away from each other again.

____

Lisa's P.O.V

"Jen, have you chosen a movie already?" I asked while carrying the nachos I made in my right hand and 2 cans of sodas in my left.

I was watching my steps being careful not to trip over the staircase when I noticed that Jennie hasn't set up a movie yet. I put the snacks on my bedside table and I roamed my eyes around trying to find her when the door of the comfort room opened revealing Jennie only wearing a bathrobe. My eyes landed on her cleavage which is visible because her robe wasn't tightly tied. Jennie quickly fixed her robe and I averted my eyes from it. In a span of two years, she changed a lot physically. She's more beautiful now, she's more mature, and even her body changed, she's a lot ier now than before. 

I turn around trying to hide how red my face and fanned myself coz I suddenly felt hot. I don't know why I felt this way now coz I wasn't affected by it before. She even undress in front of me back then but I wasn't feeling anything, but now I can no longer take it. Every time I am seeing her smooth skin and y body, it makes me want to jump above her, it makes me want to touch her. 

I stayed in my position to let Jennie dress up. 

"Jen are you done dressing up?" I asked.

I furrowed my brows when I didn't hear any response. So, I turned around and was caught off guard when I saw Jennie in front of me. She s her arms around my neck and smashed her lips against mine. I was taken aback at first but I didn't hesitate to answer her back. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me closing the gap between us. Our eyes were closed as we savor each other's mouths. I bit her lower lip asking for an entrance and she didn't hesitate to let me in. She on my lip, tongue and she explored inside my mouth. She's dominating me now but I don't mind coz I am enjoying every move she makes. I can feel how much she missed me through this kiss. I felt like every emotion we've been keeping earlier is bursting out right now. 

Then I feel the rushed over my cheeks when she suddenly moaned my name.

"Lisa, Mmm," she d my hair pulling my head harder against her lips.

I can feel the tingling sensation run through my body after hearing her moan my name. It felt so y and it makes me want to undress her now and pin her to my bed. 

I was about to do what is on my mind but was taken aback when...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ding dong... 

The pizza delivery arrived. 

 

 

 

--------------------

Sorry for updating so late. I'm still finding an inspiration to finish this book. If you could give me some comments or feedback I would highly appreciate it. Thank you for those who keep on reading and voting. Since we are on lockdown here in Luzon, I will try my best to update more often. Please keep on voting and commenting. Nakakagana kasi pag may nakakaappreciate ng gawa mo. TIA! Keep safe guys!