X Scratch

C R A S H

Rosie's P.O.V

 

 

It's already been 3 days since the last time I saw Lisa and 3 days after when the incident between her and her brother happened. I tried everything that I can to contact her but she's not responding back. I tried leaving her messages  and calling her but she's not picking up. I have also tried visiting her in their house but she's always not there or otherwise she's asleep. But I know she's just avoiding me. Out of desperation, I went to Jennie and ask for help. I know we're not that close but I did come to her to ask for help. I badly want to talk to Lisa. I can see that even though she was suspended, she still manage to bring Jennie to school. It hurts that she can do that for Jennie but she can't reply to me, not even once but I understand coz I also hurt her. On the other hand, I appreciate Jennie coz she's really trying to help me to reconcile with Lisa. She even brought Lisa to me at the cafe in front of the campus so we could talk but she ended up leaving me there when she saw me. 

Since that incident happened, Jin never talked to me again. He never even come near me but sometimes I caught him staring at me. Maybe he wants to say sorry to me for what happened. But he doesn't need to coz I was the one who told him it is okay if he wants to come with me. Jin and I were good friends before Lisa and I get into a relationship, that's why I agreed when he said he wants to go with me at the library. We used to go to the library before when I was still single and we used to eat lunch together but when Lisa came, we never had the chance to do what we used to do before. I told Jin to stay away from me coz that's what Lisa wants but I actually tried my best to make Lisa understand that Jin is my friend but we always end up fighting, so, I get over it, gave up and just follow what she wants. Since then, Jin and I never talk again. 

Despite of avoiding me, I still go after Lisa. Just like now, I am here again at their house hoping that I'll be able to talk to her now, hoping that she is no longer mad at me. 

One of their maids assisted me inside and let me sit on the couch in their living room. I made sure to come here very early today coz I really want to talk to her and apologize for the nth time. 

"I will just call Ms. Lisa, Ms. Rosie" the maid said before she went up to Lisa's room. 

I just nod and forced myself to smile to her but in reality, I am really nervous as of this moment. I don't know how am I going to tell her how sorry I am. But I don't mind. I will  never get tired to ask for forgiveness even if she's still not grant me that. 

I watched the maid went up stairs when suddenly she and Lisa met halfway the staircase. I stood up and her eyes met mine. I tried to smile, hoping she will too but she didn't. She's in her poker face mode again. 

She continuously walk down the stairs and I went towards her. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked. 

"Babe let's talk?" I answered. 

She just looked at me. I gathered all my courage to hug her. I burried my face on the crook of her neck when myself betrayed me and tears suddenly fall down my cheeks. 

"I'm sorry Babe. I... I.. really am. P.. Please talk to me now please" I burst out into crying. 

I hugged her really tight hoping she would hug me too. 

"I.. I.. promise I won't talk to him again. I'm sorry" 

I can feel that her shirt was now soaked with my tears but she's still not saying anything but I won't stop until she forgives me. I am still sobbing on her shoulders until she broke the hug and looked at me. I could not read her expression coz her face was blank until a pair of cold hands cupped both of my cheeks. Her blank expression softens and she plotted a kiss on my forehead. I suddenly felt warm and once again my tears fall down my cheeks. She swipe the tears away and she moved closer and claimed my lips. Her kiss was soft that sends shiver all over my spine. My hands automatically find itself all the way to her neck. I hold her by the nape and pull her closer to deepen our kiss. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss, look straight into my eyes, and smiled. With that I know she already forgiven me. 

------

After 2 weeks...

 


Lisa's P.O.V. 

 


"Welcome back Lalisa!" Seulgi shouted when I arrived at the parking lot. I saw them walking towards me. Just like the usual routine I am with Jennie and we come to school together. My suspension is finally over atlast, coz I was so bored at the house already. In one whole week, I haven't done anything important. I just spend my time sleeping, playing xbox, hitting the road, and I always went to Jennie's house after school.

I've already forgiven Rosie about what happened and I warned her again to stay away from Jin if she wants us to have a peaceful life and she promised me. 

"I have to go now" Jennie bid her goodbye before she walk towards their classroom. 

I nod and watched her as she move but I furrowed my brows when I saw how Taehyung approached her. They are both smiling widely to each other as if they are excited to see one another. Taehyung took Jennie's bag and books and he walked with her to their classroom. Since when did they became close like that? Is he the person she's always talking to chat? I gritted my teeth and I was about to follow them but.. 

"Ms. Manoban, welcome back!"

I turn around and saw Mr. Song our teacher walking towards us.

"Good morning sir!" me, Momo, and Seulgi greeted him in chorus. 

He looked at his watch and said, "Why are you still here outside? We're about to start our class now. Let's go!" 

We all followed him but I managed to take a glimpse of Jennie and Taehyung which is now inside their classroom. 

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I texted Jennie. 

Me: You have a lot of explaining to do miss. 

After I sent the message, I keep it again inside my pocket and went straight to our classroom. 

--

It's lunch time now but here I am taking special quizzes for the subjects that I missed. Thanks to Seulgi and Momo's note I was able to review the previous lessons. But I'm really starving now. I hate my teachers who're giving me this special quizzes during lunch time. I thought my punishment has already been lifted but seems not. I felt like they are still punishing me by letting me starve. I told Momo and Seulgi to accompany Jennie to the cafeteria so that she won't eat alone and they agreed. I told them I will try to finish these quizzes as fast as I can so I can follow them and have my lunch but these quizzes are ridiculous. These are way harder than what I've expected. 

After 30 minutes, I was able to finish the 20 items quiz that I took and thank God I still have 30 minutes to eat lunch. I fix my things first before I bid goodbye and thanked the teachers. I bowed down before them before I run outside the faculty room. 

I am now running at the corridors of the faculty building when suddenly the phone inside my pocket vibrated. I took my phone out and saw that I have a lot of unread text messages. But I ignored that for the meantime coz Rosie is calling me. 

"Hi babe!" she greeted me happily on the other line. 


"Yes babe? Why did you call?" 

"Nothing. I just missed you. I'm on break but just 5 minutes. Are you at the cafeteria now?" she asked. 

"I'm on my way now" 


"Oh. Why? You're lunch break is at 12 noon right?" she curiously asked. 


"Yup! But I have to take some special quizzes that I missed" I answered. 


"I see. Oh babe! I have to go now. My five minutes was over. You eat well okay?" she said. 

"I will" 

"And by the way babe?" 

"Yes?" I answered. 

"Let's have a date later?" she excitedly asked. 

"Sure. I'll pick you up there after my class" 


"Okay see you later I love you!" then she dropped the call. 

I put my phone back to my jean pocket and I hastily walk towards the cafeteria. I saw Jennie, Momo and Seulgi, Irene is here as well and they are sitting at one of the tables on the right corner. Irene waved her hands at me and I nod and walk towards them. I sat beside Jennie and I notice that she's now busy with her phone, smiling like an idiot while typing something on it. I tried to peek on it but she quickly put her phone away from me. I glared at her but  she doesn't seemed bothered. Is she hiding something from me? Well I hope not. 


Time flies so fast and we didn't notice that our 30 minutes had ended and we have to get back to our classes. Jennie told me she will just go with Irene back to their room so I let her while me, Momo, and Seulgi walk back to our building. 


"So how's your special quizzes?" Momo asked. 


"Hard. I almost lost my brain with every question" I pout but they both laugh at me. 


"Lesson learned?" Seulgi uttered. 

"DON'T BEAT SOMEONE INSIDE SCHOOL!" they said in unison. 

I rolled my eyes on them and walk faster leaving them behind me. 

---

I was staring at my watch impatiently. It's 2 more minutes before our class ends and I can't wait to pick Rosie and have a date with her. This will be our first date again after our fight and I admit I missed her so much, so, I can't wait. But why does it feels like this is the longest 2 minutes in my life? 

When the clock finally hits 4pm, Mr. Young bid his goodbye and dismiss the class. I fix my things as fast as I can and went outside our room without saying goodbye to Momo and Seulgi. 

"Lisa! Lisa!" 

I look back and see Sehun running towards me. 

"Hey! What's up?" I greeted. 


He stopped in front of me while panting really hard catching for his breath. His hands are on his knees while sighing deeply. When he finally recovered, he faced me. 

I just stare at him waiting for him to talk. 


"Lisa. You should come with me" he said.

I furrowed my brows, "Why?" 

"Je.. Jennie" he said still panting. 

"What happened to Jennie?" 

"She was.. she was.. being bullied by Nancy's group!" he finally spilled. 

"WHAT? WHERE ARE THEY?" I asked. 

"They're at the field. Irene told me to call you so ----" I didn't let him finish and I run all the way to the field. 

I run as fast as I could and when I reach the soccer field I saw Jennie and Nancy pulling each other's hair. Jennie is on top of Nancy and I can see that Jennie is at the advantage and I smirked. 


"GET OFF ME! YOU !!" Nancy shouted. 


"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID OR ELSE I WILL MAKE YOU BALD IN NO TIME!!!" Jennie shouts back. 

"I WON'T!! YOU'RE A FLIRT! A !!" Nancy fought back. 

A ? Why did she call her a ? 


Jennie pulled her hair even stronger that made Nancy wince in pain. Even though she's really small and has a petite figure, she still manage to fight with Nancy which is way bigger and taller than her. I stop for a while watching them, I don't think Jennie needs me. Based on what I see, she's on the winning side not until Nancy's minions came in. They held Jennie's arms and pulled her away from Nancy. Nancy stood up and slapped Jennie's cheeks. Nah! That's foul! Three versus one? I can't let this happen. 


That was the time where I went through the crowd. I run towards Jennie while she's struggling to release herself from Nancy's minion's grip. 


"GET OFF HER!!!" I shout. 


Nancy's minions released her arms when they saw me but Jennie automatically find it's way to Nancy's hair and once again they are pulling each other's hair.  


Aissh.. this girl! She's so small yet she's so strong!


"Jennie enough! ENOUGH!!!" I shout. 


I pulled her by the waist but I don't think they have plans on letting go each other's head. If they won't stop this, both of them will be bald after.


I pulled Jennie even stronger with gritted teeth while other students are just watching us. What the ! They should help me stop this two tigers but they seemed to enjoy this commotion.

  

"JENNIE ENOOOOUGH!!" with full force, I pulled her and thank God someone pulled Nancy atlast. 

I heave a sigh when finally both of them are away from each other now. I was panting really hard because I released all the force I have inside me just to stop Jennie. I was so shocked that Jennie can be like this. This is my first time seeing her this angry and it's really scary. 


I lift my head up and I saw Taehyung. He was holding Nancy by the waist. So he's the one who helped me stop these two dragons huh? But wait, seriously how did they end up fighting? 

"Nancy what are you doing?" Taehyung asked.


Taehyung looks really mad with Nancy. Finally, Jennie calm down a little and we both watching Taehyung and Nancy arguing in front of us.


"I'm just teaching her a lesson! She can't flirt with you Tae! You're mine!!" Nancy muttered. 


Flirt? What? Jennie? Flirting with Taehyung? Wait I don't understand? That's impossible. I never seen Jennie with Taehyung how come she's accusing her for flirting with him?

"Someone saw you two kissing in the cafeteria" Nancy blurted out. 

I saw how Taehyung and Jennie showed the same shocked expression on their faces. 

My eyes almost bawled out with what I've heard. I looked at Jennie but she avoided my gaze. 

"What? Why can't you speak now?" Nancy said. 


"It's not like that Nancy. Besides, so what if I kissed her? We're no longer together remember? We already broke up, so you don't have the right to do this" 


I just looked at them. I can't believe what I'm hearing now. I told her to stay away from him coz I know this might gonna happen. I furrowed my brows at Jennie but she's still avoiding my gaze. I don't understand what's happening so she better explain to me all of it. 

"So she's the reason why you broke up with me? Is she your apple of the month?" 

"Nancy enough" Taehyung calmly said.

"Come on Tae! I know you'll just toy her but we both know you will still go back to me when you're done playing fire with her" 


"NANCY I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Taehyung shouted. 


He can no longer take it so he pulled Nancy away from everyone leaving Jennie with me. Jennie walked to the parking lot and I followed her. She better explain to me everything.