Chapter XVI

C R A S H

Jennie's P.O.V.

 

"Hmmm" a moan escaped my mouth when I suddenly felt a kiss on my neck. The sensation continued until it reached my sensitive spot which is under my earlobe; "Ahhh" the sound automatically came out from my mouth when suddenly I heard someone chuckling near me. I opened my eyes and see Lisa silently laughing beside me. 

Last night was great because Lisa and I are back on our weekend routine which is playing xbox and doing movie marathon while eating nachos and spending the night together.  

"Good morning" she greeted me sweetly with her beautiful smile while she's lying on her side while watching my reaction. 

This idiot! She's teasing me again in this early morning. I gritted my teeth and gave her a hard slap on her right cheek that made her gasp and shocked at the same time.

"Ouch!!!" she shouted with furrowed brows which made me cracked up and laugh hard. 

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" she asked while gritting her teeth.

"Coz you deserve that!" I said rolling my eyes to her.

She looked at me sternly then she bite her lower lip and her gaze starting to get darker. She sat on the bed and slowly moving her body towards me. I widened my eyes and asked, "What are you doing?" 

She smirked at me as she jump on top of me. 

"AHHHHH!!" I shouted because I was startled with what she did.

She hold both of my wrist and put it on top of my head then she stared at me. We were looking at each other's eyes and I saw how her expression changed. The playful look in her eyes were now gone as she stared to me seriously throwing gazes on my eyes then to my lips simultaneously. Then I suddenly felt an unknown feeling inside my chest. Why do I felt like I am nervous? My heart is beating like crazy now. 

I heave a deep sigh when suddenly I felt like losing air because of her intense stares. I watched her as she slowly starting to wet her lower lip. That was so y! Geez! what are you thinking Jennie! She's your bestfriend! You shouldn't be thinking something like that towards her! I said to myself when I suddenly felt aroused by just watching her but I couldn't help myself but to stare at her brown orbs. 

She move closer until she reached my neck and started to leave some kisses which sends goosebumps all over my body. She continued doing that and I unconsciously tilting my head to the side to give her more access to my neck. I didn't know but I am enjoying the sensation she's giving me and closed my eyes to feel more of it until she reached the sensitive spot on my neck once more. 

I bit my lower lip to suppress myself from but I failed when a moan escaped my mouth. "Aaahh"

Then suddenly the sensation stopped and the heavy weight on top of me was gone. Lisa was gone on top of me. I opened my eyes and see her sitting beside me laughing her out. This monkey is really a tease!

I sat on my bed as well and I took the pillow beside me and throw it to her face. 

"You should see the look on your face while I'm doing that! Aahhhh... Hmmmm... You almost moan my name Nini! hahaha!" she laugh so hard almost mocking me. 

I felt my face heated up and I am sure I am starting to be as red as tomato now. So, I took another pillow behind me and ready to throw it to her but she quickly stood up and stretching her arms towards me to block the pillow. 

"YOU!" I shouted and throw the pillow on her face but she dodge it while laughing really hard. 

"I am just kidding Nini! Stop that!" she said in between laughs. 

I gritted my teeth and took another pillow.

"GET OUT!" I shouted then I throw another pillow that hit her face. Bulls eye!

"Yaaaah! I was just teasing you!" she complained. 

"I SAID OUT!" 

"Fine! I'll go out now. Aaaahhh.. Hmmmm..." she said imitating how I moaned earlier. 

I clenched my jaw and took another pillow and was about to throw it but she quickly hid behind the door. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm leaving" she said while laughing. 

I heave a sigh when Lisa closed the door of my bedroom. I was about to lay down when the door swung open again and Lisa peak her head. 

I glared at her and said, "WHAT?!!" 

"Nothing. I'll pick you up later at 4, okay?" 

I nod and rolled my eyes on her that made her chuckle before she closed the door again. 

I heave another sigh and just stared at the ceiling reflecting about what happened. Gosh! she's so annoying! But I am more annoyed of myself coz I don't know what happened to me earlier. Why I acted like a hormonal teenager and why am I affected of her. 

Lisa's P.O.V

I heave a deep sigh after I closed the door of Jennie's room then I grip on my chest because my heart is beating so loud now. What happened back inside her room was intense. I was actually lose my control when I am kissing her smooth and fragrant skin. Luckily, I managed to stop. But honestly, I almost lose my sanity while I'm doing that to my bestfriend. Yes, she's my bestfriend. I know what I am feeling now is just nothing and I should just blame it all to my wild hormones. Jennie is pretty, no, she's beautiful, she's y and irresistible, but still she's just my bestfriend and I am just a hormonal teenager. 

I shook my head to erase the memories of what happened earlier until I remember something. Later night will be the prom and I will be with my girlfriend Rosie. This day is the most awaited day of the students here in our university. The day where a lot of students are losing their ity. So, I really have to keep an eye to Jennie since she will be the date of the biggest in school which is Taehyung. I'm sure he will make a move to get on to Jennie's pants and I won't let that happen. 

"Morning Lis!" Uncle Josh greeted me. 

He is sitting on the couch in the living room carrying a cup of coffee in his right hand. 

"Morning Uncle" I greeted back. 

He smiled. "Where's Jennie? Is she awake now? 

"Yes she is" 

He nods. "Good. You must take breakfast together because me and Jisoo already ate" 

"I'm afraid I can't" 

"Why? he asked putting the cup on top of the center table.

I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 7:30 am and I have a commitment with Rosie at 8 am. 

 "I have to meet Rosie at 8" I explained and he nods. 

"I'm gonna go now" 

"Okay. Take care"

 

Rosie's P.O.V

I already finished two cups of coffee but Lisa is still not here. Yesterday, Lisa insisted to accompany me in picking up my gown. I told her I can do it by my own but she said she can do it so, I agreed. I told her not to stay up late coz I know they always did when she's with Jennie every weekend and she promised me. But here she is again making me wait for about an hour now. 

"Sorry I'm late" Lisa said before she kissed me on my cheeks. 

"You always are" I answered then I rolled my eyes on her. 

She's panting really hard. I know she ran to get here quickly. 

"I overslept. I'm sorry" 

She took my hand that is resting on the table and kiss the top of it and caress it very gently. 

"I told you to sleep early, didn't I?" I questioned her irritably. 

She lower down her head and nod a little. 

"I know. I'm sorry" 

I looked at her and she's pouting her lip. She couldn't even look at me coz she's guilty. So, I heave a deep sigh and lift her head up and make her look at me. 

"It's okay. I'm sorry. I'm just irritated coz I waited for you over an hour now" 

"I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promised"

I nod. I always here her promises but when it comes to Jennie she broke all of those and I don't know why I'm still tolerating her. Maybe because that's how much I lover her. So, here I am again telling her it's okay even though it's not but I'm letting it go and try to just understand because they are bestfriends for so long and I just can't ask her to shut Jennie off of her life.

She smiled and gave me a quick peck before we go to the shop to pick up my dress for later. 

--

"Are you excited?" she asked. 

She took my left hand that is resting on my lap and she placed a soft kiss on top of it as she made a quick glance at me from time to time.

"I am coz I will be with you" I answered with full sincerity then I took her hand to kiss it in return. 

"I promise this will be a night to remember. I will make this memorable for you" she was looking on the road coz she's driving but she manage to give me her most beautiful smile which I love the most. 

I stared at her and smiled while watching her. I watch how the street lights are hitting her face and I can see how breath taking she looks. Even though she's always breaking her promises to me, she never fails to make me smile whether consciously or unconsciously and I couldn't deny the fact that I love her. I love her to the point that I am willing to accept everything about her. Her flaws, her shortcomings, her issues in life, everything. I just hope she also feels the same way. I just hope that I will never get tired of understanding her. I just hope she loves me the way I love her and I just hope she stop breaking her promises to me. 

My train of thoughts were cut when she suddenly spoke.

"Why?" she asked after she notice that I am just staring at her and smiling blankly. 

I bite my lower lip still smiling and shook my head. 

"I am just so excited for tonight" 

She stop the car and I didn't notice that we are already in front of my condominium.

"I am too because I am with you!" she said then she gave me a soft kiss on my lips. 

I smile while we're kissing and my hands automatically cupped her cheeks pulling her close to me as I started kissing her back. She taste like mint and I like it. I wish we were always like this, no arguments, no broken promises, no heartaches and just being in love. 

"I love you" I uttered after pulling out from it. 

"I love you too"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

💔 💔