Clash

C R A S H

Lisa's P.O.V. 

 


"You will be suspended for one week and I need to talk to your father" Principal Jung stated with a clenched jaw. 

 


He was very mad with the commotion I did back there. I am so sure that he will be discussing this to my father but I don't care. His opinion don't matter to me. For sure he will just take Jin's side like he always do. So what's new?

 


I walked outside the Principal's office and I saw Jennie and Rosie sitting on the chairs outside. 

 


"What happened? What did he say? Is he kicking you out? Are you expelled?" Jennie worriedly asked. 

 


I looked at her and gave her a smirk. 

 


"Don't be overly dramatic Mandu. You know he can't kick me out" I explained. 

 


My father is an alumni here in this school and he donated a lot for the improvement of facilities here and even a bulding he gave, that's why they are all looking up to him. 

 


My gaze turned to Rosie but she's just looking on the floor while fidgeting her fingers. 

 


"Then what did he say?" Jennie asked again. 

 


"He just suspended me for one week" I answered. 

 


I saw how Jennie and Rosie's eyes grew wider with my news. Rosie looked at me with worried expression evident on her face. She tried to touch me but I moved a step back. I am still pissed off right now and I don't want to talk to her. I saw how her tears formed on the corner of her eyes by what I did but didn't do anything about it. I actually want to let go and forget about what happened but it's just so hard for me as of this moment. Maybe, I just need to cool down first. Jennie eyed me but I just ignore her, instead, I continue to walk straight down the hall and leave the two of them behind. 

 


I am continuously walking when a hand hold my right arm to stop me. 

 


I look at the hand first before I look back to check who owns it and it's Rosie. 

 


I took her hand off of me and continue to walk to the exit of the building but she talked.

 


"Baby please.." she uttered. 

 


I stopped but I didn't bother to face her.

 

 

"I'm sorry baby please?" then I felt a pair of hands hugging me from the back. I can hear her sobs coz her face is leaning on my shoulder. 

 


I swear I am trying myself to forgive her but I just can't find it now. I am still too mad and I can't accept the fact that she's hanging out with him. It's not that I am stopping her to hang out with others coz I never did that to her. All I'm just asking is for her to stay away from him. She can hangout with any person she wants just not Jin. 

 


"I love you baby I'm sorry" she said while still crying on my back. 

 


"Let me just go for now Rosie. Let's just talk some other time"

 


I took her hands that is hugging my waist away from me then I continue to walk all the way to my car and I didn't look back or even take a glimpse of her. 

 

-------

Jennie's P.O.V. 

 


"Let me just go for now Rosie. Let's just talk some other time"

 


Those were the words that Lisa spoken before she freed herself from Rosie's embrace and continue to walk out from this building. Every students are just looking at her and murmuring things about the incident. I glared at those students and turned my gaze to Rosie. 

 


I saw how Rosie's tears fall down her cheeks with what my bestfriend did and I wanted to punch Lisa's face for treating her this way but I couldn't, coz I also understand Lisa's side. She's very sensitive when her family is involved. In this case, I can't say that Rosie is at fault here nor Lisa, nor Jin. I know other's may think that Lisa is over acting coz basically, Rosie and Jin are just hanging out like classmates, nothing more and nothing less, but I know where Lisa is coming from and they didn't, so they don't have the right to comment about her reactions over it. Lisa was just so mad to his brother coz she's hurt after everything that has happened in the past. Lisa still hasn't moved on from the fact that her mom died after knowing that her Dad impregnated another woman. 

 

 

I was so confuse on what to do and who to comfort. Am I gonna comfort Rosie or am I gonna go follow my bestfriend. Well I should just follow what my heart and mind is prompting me to do. I walked towards Rosie and caress her arms to soothed her. 

 

 

"Je.. Jen.. I pro..promise we didn't do anything wrong. We just talked and I swear I.. I tried to.. to stay away from him" Rosie explained with her cracked voice. 

 


Her voice is getting hoarse due to the fact the she's been crying since the fight had ended until now. 

 


I nod my head. 

 


"I'm sorry for her stubborness. Just give her time to cool down, okay? I'm sure she can't resist you for long. And I promise I will talk to her" I said showing the most sincere smile I can offer. 

 


She nod her head, swipe the tears away using the back of her hands and force herself to smile.


 

"You better go home for now and take a rest. Let me handle Lisa" 

 


I left Rosie when she's already calm and ready to go home then I run out of the building to follow Lisa. I just hope she waited for me coz I don't know how will I go home if she already left. 

 

 

I run to the parking lot and search for her car and thank God coz her car is still here. She really never failed me. No matter how disappointed, frustrated, and mad she is, I know she will never leave me. 

 

 

"I thought you already left me" I titter after I closed the door of the shotgun seat. 

 


She started the engine of her car and started driving out of the campus before she anwered. 

 


"You know I will never leave you" she answered back. She never looked at me coz her eyes were focus on the road. 

 


I stared at her to check if she received any bruise from what happened but I doubt it coz Jin never fought back and I wonder why. Ever since we were a child, he never fought back everytime Lisa and him clashed. He always forgives Lisa despite of all their fights that mostly initiated by my bestfriend. Don't get me wrong, okay. Lisa is a very kind person but she's not when it comes to her step brother. She actually made her step brother's life a living hell. She actually never treated him like a brother. 

 


Flashback

 


When we were 12 years old..

 


"Can I join you guys" Jin asked while we were playing xbox at the gameroom here at Lisa's house.

 


Jisoo and I looked at each other, unsure on how are we gonna reply to his question. I looked at Lisa to ask for approval but she's not even giving us attention. She's too focus on her game that's why I decided to answer on my own.

 

"Yes sure!" I happily answered hoping that Lisa would finally talk to her brother. 

 

Besides, it was just me, Lisa, and my cousin Jisoo who is here and I think it will be fun if he join us. 

 

but..

 


"NO! HE CAN'T JOIN US!" Lisa butted in. 

 


I furrowed my brows and I glared at her. 

 


"But why? He's your brother" Jisoo suddenly asked. 

 


"He's not" she coldly said.

 


I heave a deep sigh then I turn my gaze on Jin. He looks so sad but he managed to force a smile but eyes don't lie. 

 


"It's fine. Enjoy" he said. 

 


I mouthed him 'sorry' and he just nod. 

 


When we were 16

 


"What the ?!!!" Lisa shouted when Jin accidentally scratched Lisa's car. 

 


"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scratch it" he said trying to erase the scratch using a towel. 

 


Lisa shoved his hands away and pushed him hard that made him stumble on the ground. 

 


"LISA!!!" Uncle Marco and I shouted in chorus. 

 


I helped Jin to stood up. I saw a wound on his elbow due to the sudden impact, so, I said sorry on behalf of her coz I know Lisa would never apologize. 

 


"What's happening here?" Uncle Marco asked after seeing what Lisa did.

 


"He scratched my car!!" Lisa shouted back. 

 


"It's just a scratch! Is it necessary for you to hurt him?" he nagged. 

 


Lisa's jaw clenched and she rolled her eyes to Uncle Marco.

 


"He deserves it" 

 


"What did you say?" Uncle Marco replied. 

 


I can see that her Dad is starting to get pissed off so I went beside Lisa trying to stop her. Lisa just smirked which made Uncle Marco's anger fueled up and walked towards Lisa. He looked straight to Lisa's eyes, "Say sorry to your brother" he said. 

 


"That won't be necessary Dad. It's my fault, so, I deserved it" Jin uttered. 

 


But Uncle Marco is very serious now and I can see that he said that not as a plea but as a command. But knowing Lisa, she will not be intimidated by just a simple stare. He fight Uncle Marco and stared to his father's eyes as well. 

 


She smirked and said, "I.. WON'T.." 

 


He made every syllable clear which made Uncle Marco agrier. He clenched his jaw and I got scared when he lifted his hands and almost slapped Lisa's face. 

 


"Dad! No! I'm fine! It's okay" Jin shouted that made Uncle Marco stop.

 


Lisa didn't even flinch, she smirked again before she moved her way up to her room. 

 


That was just some of Lisa and Jin's interactions but there's a lot more. 

 


End of Flashback

 


"What are you staring at? If you will just nag at me, please not now" she titter. 

 

"I'm not" I answered. 

 


I decided not to talk to her about it now coz I know she's still sensitive about this topic coz  her girlfriend and his brother is involved. So, I decided to make my mouth shout for the meantime or else, us too will end up fighting.

 


She didn't look at me and she just continue to drive. 

 


"Aren't you hurt?" I asked. 

 


"Nah. That coward. He played as a victim again" she blurted out. 

 


I shook my head in disbelief. Her mind is really closed when it comes to her brother. Okay, I'm taking back what I've said. I shouldn't be quite, we have to talk about this now. 

 


"Lis I understand where are you coming from, but isn't that too much? You almost killed him" 

 


She smirked again for the nth time. 

 


"I don't care about him, if he die or not, he's nothing to me" she said. 

 


I rolled my eyes on her. 

 

 

"Really? Are you hearing what you're saying? Do you really want him to die? So what, you're a monster now?" I said with disgust evident in my voice. 

 


I can't believe I'm hearing these words from her. From the most sweetest, kindest, softest, and gentle person that I know. 

 


"Jennie you know what I've been trough because of him and his mistress mom! MY MOM DIED BECAUSE OF THEM!" she shouted. 

 


"I KNOW! I KNOW THAT'S WHY I UNDERSTAND YOU. THAT'S WHY ALL THIS TIME I DIDN'T MEDDLE! BUT WHAT YOU DID TODAY IS JUST SO UNACCEPTABLE!" I shouted back. 

 


"SO, WHAT NOW? YOU'RE TAKING HIS SIDE?? LIKE MY FATHER?"

 


"LISA I'M NOT TAKING ANY SIDES HERE!! I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU DID IS WRONG!!" 

 


"ENOUGH!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH SERMON ALREADY JEN!! SO, PLEASE!! DON'T ADD MORE!! WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH UP!" 

 


She cursed. This is the first time she cursed at me and it hurts me. 

 


"Stop the car now"

 


"WHAT?" Lisa looked at me with furrowed brows but she didn't do what I've said. 

 


"I SAID STOP THE CAR NOW!" I shouted. 

 

I can't believe that she's cursing me just because I wanted her to realized that what she did was wrong. 

 

 

Lisa stop the car on the side walk and I step outside. 

 


"HEY GET BACK HERE! JENNIE!! !" she shouted again. 

 


"STOP CURSING AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!" 

 


She heave a deep sigh and nod. 

 


"Is this what you want?" 

 


I didn't answer. 

 


"Fine!" she said then drove away leaving me on the side walk with tears starting to fall down my cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


------
Near.. Near.