XXVI

C R A S H

Jennie's POV

 

 

"She said it Chu! She said she loves me!" I told Jisoo who is now sitting on my bed with a potato chips on her hand. 

"Okay, so?" she asked. 

I furrowed my brows and I sat beside her coz I've been walking back and forth here in my room thinking about those three words that Lisa told me. 

"What so? Don't you get it Chu, maybe she's starting to feel the same way that I feel for her?" I muttered.

Jisoo nodded her head. 

"Possibly, but the question is, is she serious when she told you that? Jen, those I love you could mean different" she answered. 

I looked at her trying my best to grasp what she's implying to say. She noticed my silence that's why she turned to face me.

"What I mean is, that I love you could mean I love you coz you are my best friend, or I love you coz you followed her and you didn't go with Kai, you get me, Jen? All I'm saying is that I don't want you to get your hopes up for things that are unsure. I don't want you to be hurt" 

I looked at her and I nodded. I remained silent contemplating the words that Jisoo said. She's right. Maybe I misunderstood what's that 'I love you' means. What if she really just said that because I'm her best friend?

My shoulders fell realizing that Jisoo could be right. 

"You're right. It could be that" I defeatedly uttered after releasing a deep sigh.

I felt her hand holding my cheeks and she made me look at her before she talks. 

"Why don't you ask her Jen? You two have been like that for more than two years already, I think it's about time for you guys to clarify you're true feelings for each other, to know if you are on the same page. You know what I mean?" she seriously said. 

I looked at her straight in the eyes and asked, "Are you saying that I should tell her what I truly feel? Are you asking me to confess?" 

She gave me the same intensity of stare before she nodded her head in agreement. 

I pulled out and stood up from my bed then I turn around. 

"I don't think I can do that. What if she rejects me? What if we don't feel the same way? That would totally be embarrassing. No, no I can't" I said shaking my head in disapproval.

"But what if she did? What if she means what she said and just afraid to admit? What if she also feels the same way? Jen nothings gonna happen if both of you wouldn't step up and be courageous enough to say it!" she debated. 

I heave a deep sigh. I don't know what to think anymore. I want to do it but I am so afraid to be rejected. And what's gonna happen if I confess and she said she didn't like me the same way? I know I will totally be heartbroken and it would be awkward for sure and I don't want that to happen. I don't want to ruin the relationship that we have now. But most of all I don't want to lose her.

Jisoo stood up and pulled me for a hug. 

"Jen I know it's hard but if you really like her tell her. If it happens that she doesn't like you back, I am always here beside you and I will definitely help you to move on. You have to take a risk, Jen, if you wanted to be happy"

------

It's already been three days when Jisoo and I talked about confessing my feeling to Lisa and since then Lisa and I haven't seen each other yet. I don't know what she's been doing. I've tried contacting her but she's not picking up. I also tried contacting Momo and Seulgi but they don't have any idea where she is. They said she even ditched her practice and Mr. Evans is starting to get pissed. 

In those three days, I've been contemplating whether to do it or not and I have decided to do it. It's now or never. So, I took my phone and dialed Lisa's number but I was routed to her voicemail. I've tried many times but she still not answering so I decided to go to her condo.

When I reached her unit, I didn't bother to knock coz I know the password so knocking is totally unnecessary. When I successfully entered the unit, I roamed my eyes around but she's not here. I went to her room hoping that she's there but she's not. 

It's almost midnight and she's not yet home. I fished my phone in my bag and I tried calling her. 

"Please Lisa pick up the phone... please," I said under my breath. 

Her phone keeps on ringing but she's not answering. 

! Did something happen to her?

I'm am now being paranoid and worried because she's still not picking up. 

I dialed her number for the nth time and I was startled when I heard her phone ringing nearby then suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from the outside of the room. It seems like something fell on the ground. 

Without thinking, I ran outside to check what it is and my mouth went agape when I saw her lying flat on the floor.

I ran towards her and blurted,

"Oh my God Lisa! What happened to you?"

She's drunk. So drunk to the point that she's having a hard time open up her eyes. 

I put my phone down and I tried pulling her up by putting her arms on my shoulders. 

"Jeez Lisa! You're so heavy!" I complained while trying to stand up from the floor. 

"Man... mandu?" I heard her mumble.

"What were you thinking? Why did you get yourself drunk like this?" 

"Sho...rry"

I heave a deep sigh and gather all my strength to walk her to her room. I swear she's too skinny but she's freakin'ly heavy!

When we successfully entered her room, I make her lay on her bed comfortably. I also stretched my arms coz I felt so numb carrying her then I looked at her. I noticed that she's wearing a thick jacket and a long sleeves inside making her sweat a lot. So, I went to her walk-in closet and choose comfortable clothes for her. I decided to change her clothes so she could be comfortable in her sleep. 

I took an oversized white shirt and a shorts for her coz this is what she normally prefers to wear when she's going to sleep. 

I sat beside her when I'm about to undress her she opened her eyes half-lidded.

"Jen? ish that you?" she asked while trying to get up.

I noticed that her hand is trying to reach my face so I leaned forward for her to easily reach for it. 

"Yes this is me Lis," I said and she smiled. 

She moved closer and I was taken aback when she suddenly pulled me harder making our lips collide. I was caught off guard as my heart started beating fast. Her lips were so soft and I can't even move a bit to pull out but instead, I closed my eyes savoring the unfamiliar feeling inside that she provides. 

Lisa started moving her lips and I found myself answering in everything. Her lips felt right against mine and I felt high in every move she does. At first, it was soft, just simply pressing her lips to mine until it became deeper and I started to enjoy and crave for more. I felt her bit my lower asking for entrance which I gladly welcomed. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and the taste of alcohol in made me insane. I want to stop coz this isn't right but I don't have the strength to do so. The feeling of her tongue inside me was intoxicating and made my whole being weak. 

I was startled when I felt her cold hands on my . She started caressing it and I felt sudden electricity flows down my body then she gently my lower lip before she pulled out. 

I opened my eyes trying to figure out why she stopped only to see that she's gasping for air. Her eyes were closed but her lips were smiling. Then she slowly opened her eyes as she cupped my cheeks with both of her hands. 

She looked at me intently and I did the same. 





















 

"Make love with me Jennie"











 

-------------

Lisa... Lisa...