Surprise

C R A S H

Lisa's POV

 

"Careful," Jennie told me.

 

My arms are on her shoulders now. Her right hand is holding the hospital drip stand while the other was s on the small of my back.

 

I am now seated on my hospital bed while watching her moving the hospital drip stand near my bed. I watched her carefully and I cannot help but smile. I still cannot believe that she's my girlfriend now. Actually, I cannot explain how happy I am now. I was so busy admiring her beauty when she turned to face me. 

 

"Why?" she asked. 

 

Instead of answering her question, I moved a little giving an enough space for her on my bed. I tapped the space beside me asking her to sit with me. 

 

She smiled as she finds her way of climbing the bed. 

 

She fixed my bangs first then she gave me a quick peck on the cheeks before she leaned her back on the headboard. My heart felt giddy with that simple kiss and I love how her soft lips touched my skin. 

 

I put my uncast arm on her shoulder and I smiled when she intertwined our hands together.

 

"How are you feeling now?" she asked tilting her head a little to look at me. 

 

We are now alone here in the room after Jisoo and Uncle Josh left. Jennie insisted to stay with me even though I told her to go home with them so that she can sleep comfortably but knowing how stubborn she is, she still stayed. Well, I never argue about it anymore coz I also missed being with her. She has been ignoring me for three days and those days I can say were the darkest days in my life. I felt lost during those days and all I think about is her. I shouldn't be thankful that this accident happened to me, but I also cannot deny the fact that this is the reason why Jennie is here beside me now. If it didn't happen maybe Jennie is still mad at me.

 

"Happy" 

 

I saw how she forced to suppress her smile but too late coz I already saw it. 

 

"Happy? Seriously? After everything that happened to you? Look at your arm, your neck, and your bruised face! Didn't I told you to be careful?" 

 

Wow! Look at her. We just made up but here she is again nagging me. 

 

"But I'm serious! You made me the happiest person in the world when you agreed to love me again!" I debated while pouting my lips to act cute.

 

I saw how she blushed and she even tried to hide her face from me by looking down. 

 

Ah! She's really cute!

 

I smiled at how shy she is. I held her chin and lifted it up to face me. 

 

"Are you touched?" I teased. 

 

"No, I'm not!"

 

She rolled her eyes on me and she turned her gaze away again. 

 

"Hahaha, Jennie Kim! You can't hide how touched you are with what I said. Look at yourself, you're as red as tomato already! Ayiii!"

 

I laughed really hard coz I cannot help it when she turned to face me again with squinted eyes. But I was startled when she slapped me. I guess I really pissed her off. 

 

"Ouch!" I complained while holding my neckbrace.

 

Her face soften and she moved closer to me with a worried expression on her face. Actually, her slap was not that hard and I was just acting up to gain something from her. 

 

"Oh my God! I'm sorry! Did I hit you that hard? I'm sorry... I'm sorry!"

 

She cupped my cheeks then I pouted my lips and acted really hurt to make her more guilty.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" she said then she kissed my cheeks to console me. This is actually what I wanted to gain from her. A kiss.

 

She's still cupping my cheeks and she's kneeling on the bed to make her face level mine. Our face was like almost an inch apart from each other now. I smiled a little and looked at her pouting my lips while looking straight into her eyes.

 

She raised her brows and asking me 'what' using her eyes. 

 

I pouted my lips more and point her lips using mine. She quickly grasped what I am asking for and I saw how she smirked before she granted my wish and kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft and I swear I am starting to get addicted to it. She kissed me tenderly until it slowly gets passionate and hot. Not so long and I kissed her back placing my uncast arm to her waist. She s her hands on my head gripping onto my hair lightly, careful not to hurt my neck as she deepened the kiss. She my lower lip before she bit it and asked for an entrance. I quickly responded and gave way for her. She slid her tongue inside and she explored. I felt the heat rushed from my cheeks down to my whole being.  She's not experienced but I swear, the way she kisses me makes me weak. She's dominating me but I don't care. I never knew she could be this aggressive but I'm loving it. I love this side of her.

 

When Jennie pulled out, she leaned her forehead against mine while she's still gripping on to my hair. I opened my eyes and I saw how she is smiling and panting hard with eyes closed. 

 

Jeez! She's so pretty! How come it takes me this long to realize that? 

 

After a couple of seconds and she opened her eyes and met my orbs. We both smiled. 

 

"Is that enough to take the pain away, Love?" she asked before biting her lips.

 

I can't take my eyes off from her lips and I suddenly felt hot seeing how y she is while biting those but more when she called me Love. My heart skipped a beat when I heard how she called me that. I love it. It sounds like music into my ears that made me feel giddy instantly.

 

"Love?" I asked looking straight into her eyes. 

 

"Yes, Love. Why don't you like it?" she answered raising her left brown at me. 

 

I shook my head, "No, I love it!" 

 

 

--------------

After a couple of days and the doctor already allowed me to go home. Every day, Jennie visits me in the hospital no matter how busy her schedule was. She always takes care of me and cooked my favorite foods for me. I can say I am the luckiest person in the world because I have her.

 

Jennie and I also talked about Rosie and how we cleared things amongst us. During my stay in the hospital, Rosie was always visiting me but Jin never. I understand coz we have a not so very pleasant past growing up. But I promise I will make things right with him this time.

 

Also, Rosie and Jennie already talked about the past. Jennie told me she apologized to Rosie because of how she took my time from Rosie when we were still together but Rosie told her that she has nothing to be sorry off coz in the first place she already knew that it was Jennie that I truly love. I am very happy now coz I am now slowly putting the broken pieces of my life together. 

 

Everything was smooth sailing aside from Jennie asking me to stop racing. We've been arguing about this and she's sulking and ignoring me because I refused to stop. Imagine, we're not even a month together yet we're now arguing, but I understand her. I know she just wants to ensure my safety and she's just worried about me but I want her to understand that this is what I want. This is my dream and I am almost one step away from it. 

 

We were now on the car and we're both seated on the back seat but she's still not talking to me. She's been like this for two days now. She's not talking to me but she never failed to take care of me. But this silence has to stop now. I tried to give her time hoping she'll reflect but she's being stubborn again. 

 

"Love, please talk to me" 

 

I moved closer because we were actually sitting apart from each other now. 

 

"Please?" I pleaded.

 

She heaves a deep sigh before she looked at me. I felt sad when I saw how her cat eyes reflect sadness and worry. She cupped my cheeks and she looked straight into my eyes. 

 

"I know you understand why I am asking you this right? I am just so worried about you. After your accident, I became so anxious about you joining that competition. What if you got into an accident again? What if you get hurt? What if you---" I cut her off.

 

I smashed my lips onto her to stop her from thinking and attracting negativity. 

 

After a couple of seconds and I pulled out. 

 

"I will never gonna let that happen again. I promise, and you know me, love, I never break promises. Please just trust me. This is my dream and you know how much I worked hard for this and I am one step away now in achieving that dream. Please, love. I promised I will be careful" 

 

She let out a sigh of defeat.

 

"Okay. But please... please be careful. I cannot afford to lose you, Lisa. Not again"  

 

She caressed my face using her thumb and I smiled triumphantly at her. I kissed her palms before I kissed her lips once more. 

 

 

-------

 

After a month...

 

Jennie's POV

 

I was on the way to Lisa's race now after I decided to watch her finally. Actually, she has been bugging me to watch her, even before during her practices and other race but I constantly refuse because I feel like my trauma will come back again. But this time I chose to be brave, I chose to support her coz I know she needs her girlfriend to be there to support her. So, here I am with Uncle Josh and Jisoo to watch Lisa. 

 

Our families already know about us and they were very supportive to us. They even said they are just waiting for us to realize that we love each other. So, all along they know that this is what we truly feel. 

 

I was lost in my train of thought when my phone vibrated. My lips automatically smiled after reading Lisa's name on the screen.

 

My Love: I am at the venue now, Love. Please cheer for me. I love you.

Me: I will. You take care. Goodluck! I love you too!

 

Actually, I never told Lisa that I will be going to watch her coz I want to surprise her. I hope she will be inspired when she sees me.  

 

After a couple of minutes and we arrived at the track. A lot of people now are coming to watch the championship. Everyone is carrying a banner of their favorite racer. Why didn't I bring one for Lisa? Well, it doesn't matter coz I know my presence is more than enough for her. Also, I don't think she'll even notice my banner when she has this humongous banner from middle-aged girls. They are shouting for her name and even asking her to marry them. 

 

I smirked. 

 

Sorry girls but that one was taken. 

 

Uncle Josh, Jisoo and I went to Lisa's station to wish her goodluck. 

 

"Jen!" it was Rosie who first saw me. 

 

She waved her hand and gestured us to come over. She's with Uncle Marco and Jin. We greeted each other first before I looked for Lisa but she's already on her car coz the race was about to start. I felt a little sad because I wasn't able to talk to her and wish her goodluck until her coach Mr. Evans saw me. 

 

"Oh! Jennie!" he greeted with a smile on his face. 

 

"Hi coach!"

 

"Lisa was already on her car" 

 

"Yeah, I know. I'm sad I wasn't able to wish her Goodluck. She also didn't know I came to watch her" I weakly said. 

 

He looked at me and he smiled. 

 

"Do you want to join me there?" he said pointing on something. 

 

I looked at the direction and he's pointing to a high position where coaches are sitting during the race. 

 

"That's the best spot to watch" he smiled. 

 

I nod my head and he assisted me to climb up. 

 

"Here," he said giving me a headphone. 

 

I looked at him with confusion coz I don't have any idea what is this for actually. 

 

"Talk to her," he said gesturing me to wear it and try. 

 

I did what he told me to do and I started speaking like I was on the phone. 

 

"Ahm... He...Hello?"

 

I waited for her to respond then after a couple of seconds she did. 

 

"Coach?"

 

"Hi Love this is me" 

 

"What? Jen? Love?" 

 

"Yes, this is me. Surprise! I am here watching you at your coach's seat. I can see everything so you better do a good job there and bring home the trophy, okay?"

 

She talked on the other line but I wasn't able to get what she's saying because suddenly, the crowd went wild. They were cheering and shouting Lisa's name. I want to be happy that they are supporting her but I hate that I cannot hear her because of them.

 

I furrowed my brows and looked at the noisy crowd. Why are they shouting like crazy?

 

Then I heard Lisa talked. I pressed the headphone to my ears so I can hear her clearly. 

 

"What? What did you say?" I asked trying to grasp what she's saying on the other line. 

 

"I said, look here at my car" 

 

I looked to the direction she's referring to and I saw her standing outside her car waving her hands at me with a beautiful smile on her face.

 

I smiled after seeing her. 

 

"I love you," she said. 

 

I felt my heart beats fast with a sudden word.

 

"I love you too. Promise me you take care, okay? Don't drive too fast"

 

I heard how she chuckled on the other line and I just rolled my eyes on her. 

 

"I promise I'll take care. Watch me carefully. This race is for you. I love you again!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

LAST CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW GUYS! ALSO, I WILL BE INTRODUCING A NEW STORY. I HOPE SUPORTAHAN NIYO PARIN!