ChapterXII

C R A S H

Lisa's P.O.V. 

I arrived at Rosie's condo unit at exactly 7pm, thank God it's just a few minutes drive from Jennie's mansion. I head straight to the elevator and pressed 8th floor where her unit is situated. I heave a deep sigh thinking about how I should explain what happened and why did I forget about our date. I pulled my hair out of frustration coz this is so ing hard. We just made up from our previous fight and here I am creating another thing that might cause another misunderstanding, but hopefully Rosie will understand. 

Ting!

The elevator door opened and I walk in a fast pace to reach Rosie's unit in no time. When I finally reached unit 8405, I knocked on the door. Actually, I know her passcode but I rather knock for her to be informed that someone is here. I don't want her to be shock when she see me. I knock twice at first but no one is responding so I did knock again. I already knocked a lot of times, I even make it harder but still no Rosie is coming out. Maybe, she's sleeping soundly now, so, I just decided to enter the passcode. 

1127 Click!

Her passcode is obviously the combination of our birthdays. 

When the door clicked open, I opened the light and I walk inside and started to roam my eyes around. When I didn't see Rosie on the couch here in the living room, I went to her room to check if she's there sleeping. I opened the door slowly and I entered. The room was so dark but I didn't open the light coz I don't want her to be disturbed. Despite of the darkness, I managed to  reached for her bed. I searched for her body in the dark but there's none. So, I opened the lampshade and confirmed that Rosie is not here. 

She should be be here by now. Don't tell me she's still waiting for me at schol? Damn Lisa! How could you even forget about your date? about her?

Out of frustration, I went outside of her room then I took my phone inside my pocket and I started dialing her number. The phone rang in an instant but she's not picking up, so I tried again. I dialed her phone once more but I still can't get ahold of her. I am now starting to get worried about her and I can no longer stay in place. Here I am walking back and forth in her living room still trying to connect with her. I can't count now how many times I called her but she's not answering, so, I decided to just stop and I better go back to school to check on her. I took my things on the couch and headed my way out of the unit. When I open the door, Rosie appeared in front of me. She look shocked when she saw me but I smiled when I saw her. I was so happy to see that she's safe. Unfortunately, the happiness I am feeling right now turned into anger when I saw Jin behind her. Our eyes met and we were both shocked when we see each other here. 

"What the are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here" I asked with anger in my voice. 

"And so do you" Rosie butted in. 

I turned my gaze at her and she's seriously looking at me. I gave her an 'are you serious look' but she just ignored me and faced Jin. I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth as I watch them bid their goobyes to each other. 

"Thanks for bringing me home Jin" Rosie said with a smile on her face. 

Jin nodded and smiled as well. I rolled my eyes at him even though they are not seeing it. I want to push him away but I couldn't coz I don't want to add anymore trouble that I've done for today. So, I just stared at them watching them bid their goodbyes to each other. 

"Anytime" he replied. "I have to go now" he added. 

Rosie nodded, "Take care"

----

"What was that? Why are you with him?" I asked as soon as Jin is out of our sight. 

Rosie ignored me and she walked straight to her room. I followed her and asked her questions again. 

"Hey talk to me" I said while looking at her. 

She went to her walk in closet still ignoring my presence. I am starting to get pissed but I forced myself to be calm and followed her inside. I watched her change her clothes wearing an oversized shirt coz her clothes were wet coz of the heavy rain outside. She stared at me wearing a very serious expression on her face but it doesn't take long when she headed back to her bed, bumping my shoulder intentionally. I heave a deep sigh and greeted my teeth and followed her again. She's now lying on her bed. I sat down beside her while her back was facing me. Once again, I sighed and when I was about to speak, I heard her sob. I instantly felt the guilt coz I made her cry again. 


I took all the courage I  can and I lay beside her back hugging her. 


"I'm sorry. I forgot about our date. I forgot about you. It's just that Jennie---" I wasn't able to finish what I am going to say when she suddenly stood up and faced me and she looks furious. 


"Jennie? Jennie, again?! It's because of her again?!" she said laughing sarcastically while shaking her head. 


"She got into a fight and she needs me to---" once again, I wasn't able to finish explaining myself when she butted in.


"SHE NEEDS YOU? HOW ABOUT ME LISA? DO YOU THINK I DON'T NEED YOU?! LISA MAY I JUST REMIND YOU THAT I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT HER" she started yelling at me while her tears are dripping down her cheeks. 


"Babe I'm sorry. It's just that--" 

"It's  just that Jennie needs you more than I do? is that it? Tell me Lisa, until when? Until when should I share you with her?" she muttered almost losing her breath. She turn her back on me but I can clearly see how she swipe the tears in her eyes.


I felt how hurt she is and I don't know what to do. So, I just walk towards her and backhug her. 


"I'm sorry. Please babe" I said burrying my face on her nape. 


"I don't know anymore Lisa" she uttered before she turn around and face me. 


"Why do I always feel like I'm competing with her. For your time, for your attention. I'm starting to get tired of it Lis" she added. 


"Babe don't say that. That's not true" I defended holding her on her waist. 


"But that's how I feel" she answered looking straight into my eyes. I can clearly see how tears are forming on the corner of her eyes.


I swipe those tears away using my thumb before I speak. 

"What do you want me to do then?" I asked. 

I am willing to do everything just to make it up to her. 

"What do you want me to do so that you won't feel that?" I repeated. 

She stared at me silently and I just did the same waiting for her to say what she wants. 


"Stay away from her" 

 

----

Rosie's P.O.V

"Stay away from her" I told Lisa after she asked me what do I want her to do. 


Her brows furrowed after hearing my demand. 

She blink her eyes twice before she speaks. 

"Babe are you serious?" she asked.


I know I am being selfish for asking this but if she truly loves me she will do this for me coz I also did the same for her. I stay away from Jin the moment Lisa told me to. She doesn't want me to be friends with him so I defriend him. I actually don't have any other intentions in doing this, I just want to test Lisa. I like Jennie coz she's kind and she helped me during those times that I am asking for Lisa's forgiveness. She was there for me, helping me to get Lisa back. I know Jennie is not into Lisa, I know they are just bestfriends but I can't stop myself from being jealous with them. Because they spend most of their times with each other, much more than the time that I had with my girlfriend. Whenever I am with Lisa, there is no single time that she didn't check on Jennie. She always text her even during our date. At first, it's okay for me and I find them cute. I can see how much they take care of each other but when time goes by, I started to feel that she's treating Jennie more like her girlfriend than me and it hurts me.


"Yes I am" I answered. 


She took three steps backward and shook her head. 

"Babe this is not a good joke" she warned me. 


"I am not kidding Lisa" I coldly said and stare at her brown orbs. 


"You know I can't do that. Jennie is my bestfriend Rosie" she complained with a knitted brows. 


I stared at her browns orbs once again but I dind't talk.

"Jin is also my friend but I defriend him right after you told me to" she defended. 


"That's totally different" she coldly replied.


"No it's not. They're both our friends but I did stay away from him coz that's what you want. Now if you want us to be okay, be fair enough. I stay away from Jin and you stay away from Jennie" 


She lowered down her head but it doesn't take long when she faced me again. 

"I'm sorry Babe but I am not doing that. I will not stay away from her. We've been together for 8 years" I said statighforwardedly. 


I knew it. I completely new that she will not agree to it. 

"Then I won't stay away with Jin too"