IX WARNING

C R A S H

Jennie's P.O.V

 

I stepped down from Lisa's car and I sat down on the sidewalk, still crying thinking how am I gonna get home until I remember calling Jisoo.


 

"Hello Jendeuk?" Jisoo answered her phone after three rings. 

 


"He..Hello Chu.. C..Can you pick me up?" I answered. 

 


I tried my best not to stutter but I can't help it due to too much crying. This is the first time that me and Lisa had a very serious fight and the first time I heard her cursed. She's not like this. She's always soft for me and she never shouts even though we fight over some things that's why I'm hurt, really hurt. I wasn't expecting that she will really leave me alone here coz she promised me that she will never ever leave me alone, but she did. 

 


"Hey Jendeuk! Are you crying?" she asked and I just sniff. 

 


"Where's Lisa?" she asked again. This time I can feel the worry on her tone. 

 


"We had a fight and I told her to leave" I answered. 

 

 

I heard how Jisoo heave a sigh and I know she also couldn't believe that Lisa will leave me alone. 

 

 

"Okay. Where are you?" she asked. 

 

 

I told Jisoo my location and she told me to stay to where am I now. I sit still, my tears never stops as it continue to flow while remembering how Lisa shouted at me. I hid my face on my hands as I was forcing myself to stop from crying until I heard a car stopped in front of me. 

 


I lift my head up, I thought it was Jisoo but this car is different from hers. I haven't seen this car before. I furrowed my brows thinking who might be the person inside until I saw Taehyung  stepping down from it. 

 


"Jennie?" he called me. 

 


He wears a worried expression on his face while walking towards me. 

 


I stood up from the gutter where I am sitting now and I swipe the left over tears on my cheeks. 

 


'Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I asked. 

 


He looked at my face and automatically, his brows furrowed. He came near me and he hold both of my arms and speak. 

 


"Are you okay? What happened to you? Why are you crying?" He blatantly asked. 

 


I just stared at him, unsure if I'm gonna tell him what happened especially to me and Lisa. 

 

 

"How did you find me?" I asked, trying to change the topic coz I am not ready to talk about me and Lisa yet. 

 


"I was just passing by and I saw you. I am not sure at first so I came near and confirmed that it was really you" he explained. 

 

 

"Why are you here? Where's Lisa?" 

 


Well I guess it's really inevitable so, I told Taehyung what happened. He didn't make a comment, he just listened to me and comforted me. It's nice. It's nice to have someone who will just listen. I felt lighter now compared to what I am feeling a few moments ago. 

 


"That's fine. I know it's just a misunderstanding. Just give her time to breathe" he said. 

 


He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. I stared at him, he's really handsome and he already changed a lot. He's no longer the bully kid I met years ago. He's all grown up and he's now kind. 

 


"Come on. Smile now" he said before pinching my cheeks. 

 


I felt my face heated with the sudden contact. I don't know why I'm being so shy whenever I'm in front of him. Do I have a crush on him? I don't know? Maybe?

 


His smile grew wider when I smiled towards him. 

 


"There! you're prettier when you're smiling" he uttered. 

 


I don't know what to say so I just smiled at him again. 

 


I watched Taehyung when he stood up. He stretched his hand towards me. I just stared at his hand unsure what he is doing. 

 


He smiled, "Come with me" he said. 

 


I didn't answer immediately coz I don't know if I should go with him or not. Taehyung notice my hesitation that's why he never waited for me to answer. He just took my hand and pulled me to make me stand up. 

 


"Don't worry I don't bite" he muttered, showing his beautiful smile once more. 

 

-------


Lisa's P.O.V

 


"Chu?" I called her when I saw her car stopped in front of their humongous gate. 

 


She turned her head to me and she smiled. I looked at the door of the shotgun seat and waited for Jennie to come out.  I actually went back to where I left her but she's no longer there. I know she will only call Jisoo to pick her up. Jisoo walked towards me and I was just looking at the shotgun seat when Jisoo tapped my shoulder. 

 


"She's not there" she uttered. 

 


I furrowed my brows, Jennie's not with her? So where is she? Is she with Uncle Josh? 

 

"Where is she?" I asked. 

 


"Lisa? Jisoo?" 

 


Me and Jisoo looked at the direction of the person speaking. It's Uncle Josh and he's here. If Jisoo and Uncle Josh is here, who's with Jennie? I started to panic thinking about Jennie being lost or being attacked by some mobster on the street. I shouldn't just leave her alone. She's too weak and vulnerable and I will never ever forgive myself if something bad happens to her.
I took my car key inside my pocket and I ran towards the driver seat of my car. 

 


"She's with----" Jisoo was about to say something but she stopped when a black Maserati parked behind Jisoo's car. 

 


We all looked at the car and I saw Jennie walking out from it. I run towards her and I hugged her really tight. A tear escaped my eyes and I let out a sigh of relief after seeing her. Thank God she's safe. I was really scared that something bad might happen to her. I can't afford to lose her. 

 


"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to---" I stopped when I saw the person who took her home. 

 


Taehyung. 

 


What the is he doing here? Why are they together? 

 


Jennie pulled out from the hug and she smiled at Teahyung. I swipe the tears in my eyes and I watch how the two interact with one another. 

 


"Thank you for bringing me home Tae" 

 


"You are always welcome Jenjen" he smiled.

 


 They looked at each other's eyes while smiling like an idiot as if I am not here in front of them. And what the hell is this? Jenjen? Tae? They already have this endearment? And I am seeing it right? Is Jennie Kim blushing? Yes! She is blushing! 

 


I furrowed my brows as I felt irritated watching them like pre schoolers in front of their crush. 

 


"I'll go now. See you tomorrow" he said then he looked and bowed at Jisoo and Uncle Josh. 

--


"Why are you with him?" I asked while I'm following her towards her room. 

 

She didn't even took a glimpse of me, she just continued climbing the stairs treating me like a wind that she didn't see. 

 

"I'm not Rosie so I can go with who ever I want" she coldly uttered. 

 

Her face was very serious as well as her voice and I can feel that she's really mad at me. 

 

She was about to open the door of her room when I blocked her way. 

 


"Get out of my way!" she said angrily. 

 


I know she is still mad at me for shouting, cursing, and leaving her earlier. She pushed me really hard to make her way inside her room. I almost lost my balance and stumble on the floor but luckily I was able to balance myself not to fall. I watched her move towards her walk in closet without minding my presence here.
 

 

I started to get pissed..

 


"JENNIE KIM!" I shout. 

 


"WHAT?!" she shouts back. 

 


Her face was really scary when she's mad. I know I am at fault here but I cannot help to feel irritated seeing her with him. But this will not help our situation. I came here to apologize, to reconcile and not to make another argument with her. So, I calmed myself and walked towards her.

 


"I'm sorry" I sincerely said.  

 


She looked at me straight to my eyes with furrowed brows without telling anything then she turn her gaze away. She turn around and looked down. I heard small sounds coming from her so I moved closer and I am right, she is sobbing, she's crying. I felt guilty coz I know I really hurt her. I failed her. I promised her that I will never leave her side but I did. Seeing her cry like this makes my heart ache. This feels like the first time I saw her crying, the first time I promise myself that I will always make her happy, but I failed. I swallowed the lump in my throat and I gathered all my courage and walk towards her. I hug her from the back and I leaned my head on her shoulder. 

 


"I'm sorry Nini. I didn't mean to leave you there.  I'm sorry" I sincerely said. 

 


I tigthen the hug but she suddenly faced me and she started punching my chest while crying. 

 


"You promise me! You promise! You said you will never leave me but you did! You don't know how scared I am Lisa!!"

 


I can feel how scared she is by just looking at her eyes that's why I let her hit me though it hurts. I deserve this. I'm a bad friend. 

 


After a few minutes she slowly stopped punching my chest. She burried her face on it but she still crying. I hugged her and I started caressing her back to soothe her. 

 


"I know you'll be scared so, I came back but you're no longer there" I said. 

 


She lift her head up and she looked at me again. 

 


"You came back?" she asked. 


I nod my head. Her tears once again flows down her cheeks and she bit her lower lip to suppress herself from crying. My attention was captured by her plump lips, I stared at it then I realized how beautiful her lips is and I unconsciously my lower lip. I shook my head erasing that thought on my head. What's happening to me? My thoughts were cut when suddenly Jennie hugged my torso. 

 


"I thought you'll never come back" she uttered. 

 


"I've been trying to call you and Jisoo but you both are not picking up that's why I came here hoping that you're with her but I wasn't expecting you to be with.. with.. him. Did you call him?" 

 


She shook her head. 

 


"I actually called Jisoo to pick me up. I was waiting on the street where you left me when Taehyung came. He said he was just passing by when he saw me, so, he stopped and he insisted to bring me home" she explained. 

 


"And you trust him?" I asked. 

 


Jennie never ride on a car unless it is me, Jisoo, and Uncle Josh who drives. I just can't believe that she will go with him. 

 


"I was hesitant at first coz I'm scared but Taehyung promised me that he'll drive slow and he did. Besides, he is my classmate so I guess it will be fine. So, I called Chu and told her that Taehyung will bring me home instead" 

 


Jennie also told me where did they go before they go home. She told me Taehyung brought her to Namsan tower to watch the city at night and she seems to love it. Her smile never fades while telling me what happened. 

 


"Just be careful Nini. I don't want you to be hurt" I blurted in the middle of her story. 

 

She stopped talking and she looked at me with furrowed brows. 

 


"He's nice Lis. Can't you just trust him. He's no longer the kid who bullied me when we were young. Just move on and stop treating me like a child. I already know what I'm doing" she irritatedly said. 

 


I heave a sigh to avoid getting irritated as well. 

 


"I'm just warning you Jen. I know him. I don't want you to be part of his game. I'm like this coz I don't want you to be hurt" 

 


"Lisa we're just friends. Stop being so paranoid" she said.

 

She took off her shirt leaving her with her black lace bra flaunting her healthy in front of me and I can't help but stare at her body. She's always like this. She always strip in front of me without any malice even though she knows that I am not straight. It is because we're bestfriends. I can't deny that she's really gorgeous and she's very y. This is the reason why I can't help but to think that this is all what Taehyung wants over my bestfriend.

 


"I am not Jen. I am just trying to protect you. Stay away from him" I seriously said.

 


She glared at me. 

 


"I won't. He's nice to me. He's not doing anything wrong so we'll remain friends whether you like it or not" she answered. 

 


Wow! She's really testing me huh?! 

 


"Jennie I----" I wasn't able to finish what I am going to say when she closed the door of her bathroom right in front of my face. 

 


"Stop being paranoid Lis! He's not even courting me yet! Just go home" she shouted from the inside. 

 

Yet? Yet? Seriously? Did she just admit he has a chance? No! this can't be. Jennie can't be one of his toys. I won't let that happen. I won't!

 


"Just listen to me Jen. It's for you own good" I warned. 

 


"Just go home Lis" 

 

 

 

 

 

 


----- 

I'm back!! Hoping anyone still reading this..