In Library

C R A S H

Rosie's P.O.V.

 

Our class ended a bit early, it is only quarter to three when our teacher dismissed us. Actually, what we did is just a small introduction about himself and on how his graded system works and he also gave us an overview on what is Business Taxation is all about. He said just an overview for the first day coz he doesn't want to give us a head ache for the first day of class. He also said, we should enjoy this moment first as it wont last long. It's a bit scary but I can manage. I don't love Math but I guess I can pass it, if I will just study hard and listen to his lessons very well. Besides, my Lisa is very good at Math, very gifted when it comes to numbers. I know she can help me out with this subject.

 

I put my things inside my bag and headed out of the room, when a man from behind me called my name. 

 

"ROSIE!!" He shouted. 

 

My brows automatically frowned when I realized that his voice sounds familiar to me. I turned around to see who is calling me and I was shocked to see him here. I didn't know we are classmates and that he also took the same track as mine. 

 

He walked towards me while panting really hard because he rushed to pick up at my pace. 

 

"Hi!" he greeted with a huge smile on his face. 

 

"Ji.. Jin.. Hi!" I greeted back forcing a smile.

 

"Where are you heading?" he asked. 

 

I was actually hesitant to answer him or talk to him coz I know Lisa will freak out and she will surely be mad at me if she learned that I talked to her brother. But what can I do? Ignore him and be rude to him? I can't do that coz he is still Lisa's brother after all. Besides, Lisa is not here so I guess a little talk won't hurt. She will never know about this by the way. Also, looking at him I think he is now ready to go home.

 

"Library" I said shortly, making myself sound a bit cold so he could leave me alone. 

 

Me and Lisa just made up and I don't want us to fight over this. I just hope he disappeared already or go home. 

 

"Good!" he cheekily uttered. 

 

I raised my one brow up unsure why he looks so happy. 

 

"I'll go with you. I have to borrow a book there" he added. 

 

What the heck? Seriously? This can't be! Lisa and I will meet at the library and if he sticks with me, surely they will see each other and that's not good. Lisa hates her brother so much and I am sure that she will totally get mad if she sees me with him. But how am I going to escape him? Should I tell him no, we can't go to the library together? or should I tell him I change plans? or might as well I just text Lisa and tell her I wait somewhere else but I know Lisa will surely ask why? Oh gosh! What will I do? 

 

"Rosie are you okay? It's fine if you do not want me to go with you. I understand. You are Lisa's girlfriend I forgot" he sadly remarked. 

 

I looked at him and I saw how his expression changed from jolly to sulky. I saw how his shoulder dropped and his face shows sadness after telling those words to me. 

 

I felt bad towards him so I looked at my watch to check on time and it's only 3:07 PM. It's almost an hour before Lisa's class ends so I think she will never see us together. Besides, Jin said, he will just borrow a book their and borrowing a book only takes minutes, so I guess it will not cause any harm. 


"It's fine. Let's go" I said again forcing myself to give him a friendly smile. 

 

Right then and there his face lit up and his lips curved into a smile. He's like a little kid who received a present on his birthday. 

 

Jin and I walked beside each other, of course with enough space betweeen us. We were both silent until he breaks the silence. 

 

"How are you?" he asked out of nowhere. 

 

I turned my gaze at him and asked, "I'm good. Why do you asked?" 

 

"Nah.. just curious. Are you happy with her?" he then again asked. 

 

I don't understand why he keeps on asking me this kind of things. Do I look sad to him? He's weird. 

 

"I am" I proudly said then I give him a sincere smile which he just responded with a nod. 

 

After I answer his question, he stopped bugging me with weird qiestions again but instead he starts talking about our professor and the subject. The awkwardness seems to disappear when slowly we both agreed to what we think about the subject and our professor. We also talked about our favorite hobbies that we usually do during our free time and we both laugh after discovering that we have a lots of things in common. I didn't know he too is a fan of Nicholas Sparks and Stephen Spielberg's works and we enjoy talking to each other about their films and books. It's nice talking with him. He's kind, jolly, and very cheeky and I enjoyed talking to him. Actually, I haven't done this kind of conversation with Lisa before. Maybe because we barely see each other coz she's most of the time with Jennie and because we have different tastes when it comes to everything, but good thing about her is she listens to me everytime I talked to her about my wants and likes and she definitely keep that in mind. I secretly stared at Jin while we walk towards the library, he was looking straight while I am watching him at my pheripheral sight, his lips is a bit smiling. Well, he seems really nice and I haven't heard him saying anything bad about Lisa despite of her y attitude towards him. I just wish Lisa would find it in her heart to forgive him and his dad.

 

After a few minutes of walking, we reached the library and I walked towards the table while Jin walks to the novel section of the library. He said he will be borrowing one of Nicholas Sparks' book. I watched him as he went to the bookshelf walking backwards while waving his hands to me. I gave him a smile before I looked at my watch again. 3:15 pm. 45 minutes more before Lisa will be here. I just hope they won't see each other here. I saw Jin already got the book and is now heading to the borrowing counter when my eyes grew wider as I saw Lisa on the stairs all the way up here. I panicked and gulped before I checked my watch again and see that it's only 3:20 pm. 

 

Why is she here now? She's still supposed to be in class right now but why is she here? I stood up and I started fixing my things when Jin's backpack caught my attention. It was on the chair next to me. I hurriedly moved and put my things inside my bag when my book  dropped on the floor. I was about to get it when she finally called me. 

 

"Babe!" she excitedly greeted me. 

 

She was smiling lovingly when she saw me while my heart was beating so loud because I am too nervous that they bumped into each other. 

 

"He.. Hey! why are you here now? I thought your class will end at 4?" I asked, secretly looking at her back cheking if Jin is already coming our way. Good thing he's still falling in line. 

 

"I didn't attended the last class" she answered. 

 

"But why?!" I titter. 

 

My voice went loud that cause the other students to glare at us and signalling us to stay quite. 


I looked at Lisa and confusion is now evident on her face. Her brows were furrowed and she's looking straight into my eyes. 

 

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she asked with a coldness in her voice. 

 

"Of course I missed you!" I answered. 

 

I then again looked behind her and I think she already noticed my uneasiness and almost looked behind her as well. I rushed to her and stopped her from looking back by cupping her cheeks using both of my hands and giving her a swift smooch on her lips. 

 

I saw her smile and good thing she stops from looking back. I hugged her tight so I can see the view on the back and to check on Jin and he's already done borrowing the book and started walking towards us. Good thing a girl talked to him so he stopped. I took that opportunity to get away from here and avoid any kind of clash between these two.

 

I broke the hug and I took my bag when Lisa suddenly spoke, "Are you with someone?" 

 

I swallowed a lump in my throat when I saw where she's looking at. Her eyes were darted at the backpack beside me. I heave a sigh before I talked. 

 

"Yeah it was my classmate's. But don't mind him. Let's go" I said clinging into her arms and pulling her out of the library. We took the exit on the side so that Jin wouldn't see us. 

 

"Why are we in a hurry?" Lisa asked. 

 

I didn't notice that we were actually walking fast than the usual. 

 

"Are we?" I answered. 

 

I managed to smile given the fact that I was too anxious about this situation.

 

Geez Rosie! relax! You're outside now, you are safe now. 

 

"Yes?" Lisa answered. 

 

I smiled widely then I speak, "Well maybe because I am just so excited to be with you somewhere coz I missed you soooo muuucccchh" I said then I pinch her cheeks and leave a peck on top of her nose. 

 

I saw how Lisa giggled with what I did so she lift my chin up and kissed me softly. 

 

"Let's go?" she said after pulling out from the kiss. 

 

I smiled and cling onto her arms again as we walk out of the library. 

 

I heave a sigh when I successful plotted my escape plan but.. 

 

"ROSIE!" 

 

------


Lisa's P.O.V.

 

It's 3 PM now and I am on my way to the library to meet my girlfriend. She's probably heading there by now coz her class ends at 3pm. I decided not to attend my 2PM class so that I can go early to Rosie at the library. I missed her so much, I am so excited to see her and can't wait to be with her.

 

I told Seulgi and Momo about my plan on skipping our class when we are at the cafeteria having our lunch, but I never let Jennie know about this coz she'll surely won't allow me to  cut class. That's why I told Momo and Seulgi while Jennie is in the restroom. As expected, they didn't protest and just supported me since it's just the first day of school. I walked in haste out of excitement but I made sure to check on Jennie's room. Gladly, she's so busy listening to their teacher and she will never caught me skipping class. I swear if she caught me cutting classes she'll surely take my head off of my body coz for her education is very important. 

 

I drove my car all the way to the other side of the campus where the library and Rosie's classroom is located. I parked my car in the parking lot besides Rosie's classroom, and when I stepped down my car I tried checking their classroom but seems like her class has ended early so I walk straight to the library, she might be there by now.

 

I step inside and I saw my girlfriend Rosie sitting on one of the tables. God! My baby is so beautiful but why does she seemed so bothered? She seemed flustered when she sees me. Why do I feel like she's nervous than excited to see me.

 

I shrugged that thought off and approached her. I noticed that she keeps on looking at my back. I got curious so I decided to look back but she suddenly cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss and a hug before she cling onto my arms and pull me out of the library.

 

She pulled me out of the library in hurry as if she's trying to escape from someone but she said she's just so excited to see me and be with me. I was actually touched with what she said so I lift her chin up and kissed her one more time but we both got startled when a guy shouted behind us.

 

"ROSIE!!" 

 

Rosie and I looked back and my jaw clenched when I saw Jin behind us panting while holding a book and a backpack on his hands. With furrowed brows I glared at him. 


"What do you want?" I asked. 

 

He cleared his throat and stretch his hand which holding a book. 

 

"I just want to give it back to Rosie. She left it inside" he answered while catching up his breath. 

 

I stared at the book until I noticed the backpack he's holding. It was the backpack inside next to Rosie. I thought that bag belongs to her classmate. So she was actually referring to Jin? But why didn't she tell me. 

 

I turned my gaze at my girlfriend who's now looking so pale and I gave her a 'what the hell is this' look. I saw how she swallowed a lump in and I can sense that she's too nervous right now. Well she should be. I am very furious now coz I already told her a million times to stay away from him but she never did. I know she's just being polite coz she consider him as my brother even though I didn't, but what makes me more furious is she lied to me. I don't give a damn if she's just giving him respect coz he's blood related to me. What I want her to do is for her to stay away from him and never talk to him again.

 

I took the book in Jin's hand and I moved closer to him. We were like an inch apart to each other's body when I looked at him straight in his eyes, glaring at him, before I talk, "Stay. away. from. my. girlfriend" 


After I told him that I turned around and walked towards Rosie and took her by the wrist and I started pulling her away from here but I stopped when he talked. 


"What's wrong with you? We were just talking to each other, we are not doing anything wrong"  

 

"Jin please.." it was Rosie. 

 

I clenched my jaw with what I have heard from him while Rosie is begging for him to stop but he didn't listen and he continued.


"Stop dictating her on who she wants to be friends with. Being her girlfriend doesn't give you the right to control her life" he said. 

 

"Jin please stop!" Rosie shouted. 

 

I am trying to control my emotion but he's pushing me to my limits. Who the hell he think he is to tell me I am controlling my girlfriend? I balled my fist and turned around and dashed towards him and gave him a straight punch on his face. He fell on the ground and his nose starts bleeding hard but I don't care. I am so angry right now and I want to break every bones in his body. I hover on top of him and I started punching his face nonstop. Other students encircled us cheering and shouting about our fight. I also heard Rosie calling my name and telling me to stop but I didn't listen.

 

"Who the hell do you think you are to tell me I'm controlling her!" I continuously punch his face but he is not fighting back and what's worse I saw him smirking at me which cause me to be more irritated. 

 

"Lisa please stop! please stop!" Rosie begged but I didn't move a bit. She tried to stop me by holding my arms but I shoved her away.

 

"What are you smiling at huh! Fight! Why don't you fight! Fight me you son of a !"

 

I continuously punch his face. His face is bleeding so bad now and he can no longer open his eyes but I still didn't stop until a pair of arms hugged me from the back trying to stop me. 

 

"LISA STOP! PLEASE STOP NOW! ENOUGH! THAT'S ENOUGH!!" 


I was about to break the arms of the person that's hugging me but when I looked back it was Jennie that I see. She's trying to stop me by hugging my waist and pulling me away on top of Jin. Seulgi is also helping her by holding both of my arms. While the Momo is checking on Jin. I am still furious while looking at him. I don't care about his condition. 

 

Jennie helped Rosie to get up. I want to approached her and tell her I didn't mean to hurt her but I am still mad at her. If she just listen to me and she stay away from him this will never happen.

 

After helping Rosie, Jennie stood in front of me and started nagging at me. 

 

"What are you doing Lisa? What is it now? He's your brother! Are you trying to kill him?" she shouted with furrowed brows. 

 

"If only I could I would" I answered while smirking at the situation of my bastard brother who is now being put in the stretcher. 

 

"What the !? Do you want to get expe---" Jennie wasn't able to finish her words when someone from behind me speak. 


"MANOBAN! IN MY OFFICE NOW!" 

 

 

 

 

 

---- 

Any thoughts? Constructive cristicism? Violent reactions? Ideas? Suggestions? Haha..