Sleep Over

C R A S H

Lisa's P.O.V.


It's Friday night and I am here at Jennie's house spending the weekend with her like we always do. Eversince we became friends, it's been our tradition to have a game and movie night every weekends. I will prepare the snacks while Jennie will either set up the xbox or will choose which movie should we watch.

 

I went to the kitchen to make some nachos while I leave Jennie who's currently inside her bathroom having a shower. I was startled when I bumped into Jisoo who's carrying a pack of cookies on her hand while holding a paper on the other. I think she's reviewing for her lessons. Jisoo is taking up Business Management at Seoul International School and she's currently at her 2nd year college while me and Jennie is at our 3rd Year high school but the only difference is Jennie's enroled in a home school. Jisoo has become my big sister eversince I started visiting Jennie. She and Uncle Josh treats me like a family. 

 


"Hey! Watch where you going!" she shouted when she almost stumble on the floor. 

 


"I'm sorry I didn't see you" I laughed and she smacked my head. 

 


I groaned because that hurts. I glared at her then my phone vibrated so I took it from my pocket and I cannot help but smile when I saw Rosie's name on it. 


"Hi Babe! What's up?" I greeted her happily while pouring out the tortilla chips on the plate and putting some cheese and beef as toppings. 

 


"Nothing I just missed you. Where are you?" she said. 

 


"Awww.. My baby missing me already huh? I'm here at Jennie's. Wanna come?" I asked. I know Jennie wouldn't mind if I invited Rosie here with us. 


"Nah. I'm shy" 

 

"Don't be, it's fine really. I'll talk to Jennie" I said.


"You're girlfriend is coming over?" Jisoo asked. 


"Yup! but I'll ask Jennie first" 


She nods and bring her attention back to the  paper. "I know she wouldn't mind" 


"I know. Just want to inform her"


I run fast holding the nachos in one hand all the way to Jennie's room. Luckily, she's done taking a shower and she's already dressed into a pair of pajama. She's sitting on the bed, leaning on the headboard with a pillow on her lap, she's holding her phone and seems like she's talking to someone on chat coz she's smiling like an idiot alone. I tried to peek on her phone but she instantly closed the screen. Is she hiding something? 


"What do you want?" she asked. 


"I just want to ask if I can invite Rosie here with us? I am now talking to her" I said pointing on the phone I am holding.


"Yeah! no problem!" she answered showing me her gummy smile. I kissed her cheeks coz I am so happy that she agreed. 


"Babe, you can come now. I told you it's fine with her" I cheerfully informed Rosie. 


I heard how she heave a sigh before she talks, "You're too stubborn but if you insist, okay, I'll be there in an hour"


I got too excited all of a sudden when my baby agreed to spend the night with me and Jennie. I know this will be memorable because this will be the first time I'll be sleeping with her, and our first overnight together.


"Okay, take care I love you!" I said before ending the call.


I'm done talking to Rosie when I notice that Jennie hasn't set up the xbox yet nor picked a movie. I look at her and she's still busy with her phone, again smiling like an idiot. I moved closer to her and once again I tried peeking out to her phone but she hastily stretch her arms away so I couldn't see.


Half an hour passed but Jennie is still busy with her phone. I wonder who's she talking to. 


"Hey Mandu! Set up the xbox now!" I commanded while munching the nachos I made and to distruct her from her phone. 


"I don't feel like playing now" she said without even looking at me, she still continuing what she's doing on her phone. 


I'm starting to get pissed coz she's been ignoring me since earlier that's why I hover on top of her trying to reach for her phone but she's fighting me. 


"Hey! What are you doing?" she said trying to escape from under me. 


"You've been ignoring me since earlier because of that! give me that!" I said. 


I successfully grab the phone in her hand and when I was about to open it she flipped our position making me under her. She tried to snatched back the phone from me but I didn't let her that's why she started tickling me.


"No! that's foul! hahahaa" I burst out into laughing as she started tickling my chin and my underarm but I didn't give up, so I stretched my arms even more so she couldn't reach but she's very persistent. She sat on my stomach and stretch her body more to reach for the phone, making our face an inch closer to each other when the door suddenly swung open that made us both stratled. 


"Lisa your girlfriend is he..." Jisoo stopped when she saw me and Jennie in an awkward position. But what makes it more awkward is when I saw Rosie behind Jisoo. Her face looks shocked with what she saw and I gulped coz this is the first time I saw her with this expression on her face.


Jennie quickly moved away from my top and I sit straight and handed the phone to her. 

"It's not what you think Rosie. I am just getting my phone back" Jennie explained. 


"Yeah. It's nothing babe. We're always like this but it's nothing" I explained standing from my seat and enveloping her in my arms.


I looked at Jisoo behind Rosie and she's giving me a 'you're dead' look while grinning evily towards me. I glared at her and she was silently laughing while closing the door.


I swallowed the lump in my throat first before I tried to face her. I forced a smile and luckily she did the same. I pulled her to sit on Jennie's bed and thankful that she didn't protest. 


"So, ahm, welcome to my room" Jennie said giving Rosie a bright smile.

---- 

Rosie's P.O.V.


I was shocked when I saw Jennie on top of Lisa. I didn't know they were this close. I called Lisa asking her where she is eventhough I know she'll be with Jennie coz it's weekend. Sometimes I felt jealous to them because they are very close but I guess that's what an 8 years of friendahip can do, so I just shrugged it off. 

 


I called to tell her I miss her but she invited me to come and join them. Since I want to spend time with her coz I miss her, I agreed. I fixed myself first and wear comfortable clothes before I went to Jennie's house. This will be my first time so I made sure that I will look presentable. Lisa texted me the address which is inside an exclusive village in Gangnam. I didn't know they live a few blocks away from each other. Yes, I've been to Lisa's house a couple of times and I've already met his Dad and his step brother. I'm glad they are both kind with me despite of Lisa's undesirable attitude towards them. I know what happened in the past and why did Lisa acts that way towards her Dad and her brother. She's mad at them and blaming them for her mother's death. I understand her, but of course, I still need to show some respect because they are her family eventhough Lisa is no longer considering them. 

 


"So, ahm, welcome to my room" Jennie said giving me a bright smile. 

 


"Thank you for allowing me to come" I smiled back. 

 


"You're Lisa's girlfriend, so, you are always welcome here" she hold my hand and squeezed it slowly. 

 


"Thank you" is all I can say. 

 


We decided to just watch a movie instead of playing video games coz I don't know how. While watching, I secretly observe how the two interact with each other. If I didn't know that Lisa is in love with me, I will think that they are in love with each other. She treated Jennie the way she treated me. Well, I guess that's how they really are, they are besrfriends so I guess I don't have to be jealous.

 


I noticed that Jennie is busy on her phone and seems like it was only me and Lisa who's watching the film. We were lying down on Jennie's queen sized bed and Lisa is between me and her. I lay my head on Lisa's chest while she s her hands on my back caressing my arms lightly. She sometimes kiss me on top of my head. This simple gesture of her always makes my heart flutter and never failed to make me smile. I lift my head up only to see her face but I didn't know that she's also looking at me. She smiled at me lovingly and I moved my body upward to give her a kiss. 

 


"I love you" I said. 


"I love you too" 

 

---- 

Jennie's P.O.V.

 


"How do you feel?" she asked me out of nowhere.

 


I already put my phone down then I looked at her and I noticed that Rosie is now sleeping soundly hugging Lisa's torso with her face on Lisa's neck. I smiled seeing her clinging to my monkey like this. 

 


"About what?" I asked. 

 


"About seeing the school, for the first time again after 8 years?" she aked. 

 


Oh. She's asking me about this just tonight because we had an argument when we got home the last time we visited her school because of Taehyung. She was pissed of me and she didn't even talk or look at me after she brought me home. She just drove away like a flash without saying goodbye. She's not even answering my calls. That's how mad she is at me that day. We only made up when I went to their house and bring her some caramel flan that I made which is her favorite as a peace offering.

 


"Ahm.. It felt nice, different, and very noisy, but I liked it" I said. 

 


I really don't know what to feel when I step my foot in the school again. I am not used to it anymore, I am not used to be in a crowded place maybe because I've been inside our house for the past 8 years and only seeing Uncle Josh, Jisoo, Lisa, and sometimes Irene, Seulgi and Momo who're my childhood friends as well. I can only see a lot of people on the television but I haven't seen an actual crowd so seeing a bunch of students made me dizzy but thankfully I was able to managed. 

 

"Jen?" 

 


"Hmm?" 

 

"Why don't you go back to school?" 

 


To be honest, I already thought about it a lot of times but I was afraid. I felt like I was in the dungeon for a long period of time and I don't know if I can manage to blend with different kind people I may encounter along the way. Well I guess this is the result of my cowardice. 

 


Lisa waited for me to answer. I heave a deep sigh before I talk. She knows me well so there's no point in hiding these feelings from her. Besides, I know I can tell her anything coz I know she will never judge me.

 


"I don't know? I'm afraid" I confessed turning my gaze away from her but she held my chin and made me look at her. 

 


"Don't be. You know I am always here to protect you right? And I will never ever let anyone hurt you. They will have to go through me first before they can even touch you. I got your back Jen, I promise" she assured me kissing me on my forehead. 

 


I smile and nod my head. 

 


"I know and I never doubted you. Thank you Lisa for always being there for me" I said, giving back the kiss she gave me on my forehead. 

 


"I promise I will think about it and let you know when I am ready" I uttered. 

 

"Okay, I'll wait" she replied. 


"Thanks. Goodnight monkey!" 


"Goodnight my mandu!" 


I turned off the light and we both drift off to sleep. 

 

 

------

HOW WAS IT SO FAR?