Chapter XI

C R A S H

Rosie's P.O.V.

 

 

It's past 6 pm now and Lisa is still not here. I've been waiting  for her here now at the library for more than 3 hours. I have also tried calling her but she's not answering her phone. I also tried calling Momo and Seulgi since they are classmates but I cannot get ahold of them as well. I was starting to get worried about her because she's not updating me about what happened. I don't know if they extended class or not? Or if she will still come or not? Or if she already forget about our date.

 

 

Since I've been waiting here for so long and the library is now about to close, I've decided to go home. I think Lisa wouldn't come. I just leave her text messages saying I'll be leaving school and if she could give me an update about her where abouts coz I am really worried about her.
I fixed my things and put all my books inside my bag. When everything was settled, I stood up and walked out of the library. I am on my way to the parking lot when I remember that I already told my driver to go home coz I'll be having a date with my girlfriend. I took my phone out to call my driver to get back here at school and pick me up but my phone was now dead, so, I don't have a choice but to wait for a cab outside. 

 

 

I walked all the way from the library to the bus stop, waiting for some cab to pass when suddenly the rain started to fall. Geez! What a perfect timing. The rain started to pour out hard which makes it harder for me to call for a cab. No cabs stop for me. I am starting to get pissed of what's happening, the date, the rain, and Lisa, but I tried to calm myself. I sat down on the bench waiting for the rain to stop when suddenly a black BMW parked in front of me. I lift my head up with furrowed brows to check who owns this luxurious car. 

 

 

When the window glides down, I saw the last person I am expecting to see. 

 

 

"Rosie" 

 

 

It's Jin. 

 

 

I forced a smile when I looked at him and he did the same. 

 

 

"Why are you here? Where's Lisa?" he asked. 

 

 

I looked at him in the eyes before I shrugged my shoulders to answer his question. 

 

 

"Hop in. I'll bring you home" he offered politely. 

 

 

I blinked twice unsure of what will I'm gonna do. I know he meant no harm and he's just being a good guy, a good friend, but I know that if Lisa will learn about this, surely, she'll be mad again and maybe this time we can no longer fix this. But, I've been waiting for a cab here for almost one and a half hour now and there's still no cab stopping. What should I do? Should I accept his offer or not? If I do, Lisa and I will surely fight if she sees us, but if I didn't accept Jin's offer, I might be stuck here until midnight waiting for a cab and that won't be safe for a woman like me to wait here all alone in the middle of the city during a heavy rainfall. So, I heave a deep sigh before I decided. 

 

 

I looked at Jin's face first before I smiled and nod my head. I decided to just accept his offer. Besides, it is Lisa who neglected me and ignored my calls first, so, she doesn't have the right to be mad at me. 

 

 

Jin's smile grew wider and he quickly took an umbrella on the backseat. He went out of his car, open his umbrella and he run towards me.  He assisted me to get in to the shotgun seat of his car while making sure I won't get soaked in the rain. 

 

 

"Thanks" I uttered and he just smiled before he runs back to the driver seat. 

 

 

----

Lisa's P.O.V

 

 

Jennie walked straight to her room when we arrived at their mansion. She's still not talking to me, as if I was the one she fought with. I followed her hoping we could talk about what happened. Actually, I was a bit shocked about what she did earlier but I am more shocked when I heard that she got into a fight with Nancy because of Taehyung. I heard what Nancy said about the kissing thing but I wouldn't believe that, not until Jennie admits that's true. 

 

 

When I successfully closed the door of her room, Jennie took her uniform off her body leaving her with just her undies on. I looked at her body and I cannot help but to swallowed the lump in my throat. Gosh! Why does it feels hot all of a sudden?

 

 

Since Jennie and I were bestfriends for so long, Jennie wouldn't mind stripping her clothes off in front of me even though she knows about my uality. For her it was nothing, but for me it's a big deal. She didn't know that she's torturing me. I know I shouldn't be lusting for her body coz she's my bestfriend, but what can I do, she's so y despite of her having a small figure. Her healthy and are like greeting me, saying hi to me. But of course, I have to keep my hands off her coz I still need to respect her. 

 

 

Jennie was about to go straight to the bathroom, when my eyes landed on a mark under her right earlobe. I walked towards her and confirmed that she's been scratched. Damn Nancy for scratching my bestfriend's silky skin. I shook my head and hold her right arm to stop her from going inside the bathroom. 

 

 

"What?" she barked glaring at me. 

 

 

Atlast she talked, coz she's been so silent since earlier. 

 

 

I turned her body to face me and I started roaming my eyes up and down, checking if she had other scratches. 

 

 

She furrowed her brows confused of what I am doing. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" she asked.

 

 

"Checking" 

 

 

"Checking what?" she asked. 

 

 

"Checking if you have other scratches other than this" I answered pointing on the scratch under her ear. 

 

 

She put her hand on where I'm pointing at and cursed. 

 

 

"! That wench!" she uttered feeling the scratch on her neck.

 

 

I took her arms and checked, luckily there were no other scratch but when I looked down to check on her legs, I saw a bruise and a wound on her left knee. I kneeled down to check on how bad that is. Luckily, the cut was not that deep. 

 

 

I push Jennie gently and made her sit on her bed. 

 

 

"Stay still. Let me just handle that" I commanded pointing on the bruise on her leg. 

 

 

I go to Jennie's bathroom to get some ointment and band aids on the medicine cabinet then I went back to her. I kneeled in front of her, then I put her feet on my leg and I started cleaning her wound. I started cleaning the wound and I can feel how she wince in pain so, I look at her face to check on her. Her brows were furrowed and her lips was pouting and I can read on her face that she's really in pain. I bowed a little and lean towards her knee and slightly blow on the wound to ease the pain she's feeling. We were both silent while I was treating her wound when she talked. 

 

 

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" she asked blinking her eyes twice.

 

 

"I'm not"  I answered. 

 

 

"Yes, you are" she insisted. 

 

 

I heave a deep sigh before I face her. 

 

"I'm not Jen. I'm just confused" I answered looking straight into her eyes. 

 

I tried to make an eye contact to her but she turn hed gaze away and looked down. 

 

"Is that true? That you and Taehyung kissed?" I asked. 

 

"No!" she quickly responded. 

 

"But somebody saw you?" I calmly responded. 

 

"Fine. He almost kissed me" she confessed. 

 

"And why would he do that?" I titter with a furrowed brows. 

 

Jennie was just silent avoiding my gaze. 

 

"Don't tell me there's something else going on between you two?" I asked. 

 

My voice started to volume up and I saw that Jennie started fidgeting her fingers indicating that she's now nervous.

 

I can see how hesitant she is to answer me so I tried to be calm so we can talk well. 

 

"Jen if there's something going on between you two, end it now. He doesn't deserve you. I know him and his reputation is not good. He's no good  for you Jen. He will just bring you trouble" I said holding both of her hands and pressing it slightly. 

 

"But Lis.." I didn't let her finish her word when I shook my head and spoke again. 

 

"No Jen. From now on I want you to stay away from him" I dictated. 

 

"BUT LIS!" she shouted. 

 

"ENOUGH ABOUT THIS JEN! YOU CHOOSE, YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR I'LL STAY AWAY FROM YOU?" I challenged. 

 

We stared at each other as she glared at me with clenched jaw. 

 

"You're being unfair!" she uttered. 

 

"I just wanted to protect you Jen. Please just listen to me and do what I say then thank me later" I said. 

 

"Hmf!" she huffed in annoyance and slump her body on the bed tucking herself inside duvet making me face her back.

 

I'm sorry Jen but I won't let you have a relationship with that man. 

 

I looked at Jennie who's under the duvet now. I studied her petite figure and up until now I couldn't believe that she managed to kick Nancy's who's way bigger and taller than her. 

 

While watching Jennie's back, I took my phone out to check if there are messages for me. When I opened the screen, a lot of messages pop up and missed calls show on the screen which made me cursed under my breath. 

 

!

 

16 missed calls from Rosie. 

 

8 messages.

 

All asking where I am. 

 

! The Date!! I ing forgot about our date! ! ! what should I do?

 

I look at the time on the screen of my phone and see that it was just almost seven. Maybe Rosie is at home now. I have to make it up to her.

 

I checked on Jennie first and see that her breathing became deep and steady. I think she's now sleeping. I kissed her forehead first before I started walking out of her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE..