Epilogue.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana POV

 

 

We were in the hospital again, although this time it was for the birth of our new family member. The triplets were sitting around the room and the twins were sitting on the bed, palying with Naeun by my feet. Jeongyeon and Ronn were also sitting on the bed, making it very hard to move at all. My good friend and cellmate was sitting in his wheelchair by the side of the sofa where Nayeon and Mina were sitting. My father and Tzuyu's parents were out getting food, leaving us time to peak with each other.

"What are we going to call him?" Tzuyu said. We all turned to her with a frown. Her eyes had returned to the light brown ones.

"Him?" Mina asked quietly.

"I thought you didn't like men?" Yeji asked crudely. She and Tzuyu had a better relationship but they still got on each other's nerve. It was fun watching them interact with each other.

"I do," Tzuyu replied. "But I hate imbalance more."

"What's wrong with Mom having another daughter?" She asked as her eyes narrowed.

"Balance, if you must know little Chameleon is when there is equality between two things," Tzuyu said with sarcasm in her voice which made us all snuffle our laughs. Yeji simply rolled her eyes, "Having one male living in a house with five females in not equal. In fact, it's call for chaos and catastrophe."

"That oddly make sense." Nayeon said which earned a few glares her way.

"You meant six females right?" Mina asked.

"What?" Tzuyu asked ocnfused.

"Ronn, Ma," Yeji said in exasperation. "Turns out she refused to live with anybody other than Sana. And you of course." She smiled sheepishly when Tzuyu eyes narrowed.

"Well then, that's even worse."

I chuckled and played with Ronn's hair. I was keeping busy by braiding the young girl's hair. We had given her better clothes than the simple sin dress. She was still barefoot, refusing to wear socks, telling us it was uncomfortable. Man did I feel like a magnet of weird things. The family I had chosen was far from perfect and it was definitely not normal. But I loved them and I would never change.

"So, what gender is it?" Hyunjin asked, curiously.

"It's a girl." I sighed with a smile. It didn't matter the gender but Tzuyu was right. Raising four girls and one boy was prone to disaster. Yeji cheered while Hyunjin groaned, probably dreading the upcoming lifestyle. I knew he didn't mind though, as long as we all got along.

'That's it, I'm done." Tzuyu got up from her seat, "I have reached my quota of crazy."

Says the girl who was crazy. We all laughed at her exaggeration. It felt good to see her awkward of humor again. It meant things were getting better.

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked.

"To file for divorce." Tzuyu said over her shoulder.

"Tzuyu Ettore, you stop right there!" Yeji said as she stood up. The rest of us couldn't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter