SEASON TWO

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

Alright guys, I've been talking to some readers on my twitter and they managed to convince me that this fic deserves a second season! Some of you may have already noticed that I've removed the mark that was saying the story was complete and added new tags and an 'S1' in each chapter. Well, isn't a secret that the new tags will be the new characters and I recomend you to look forward to it. Straight to the point, I am beyond excited to start writing again, hope you keep following my story because there are many things to see and many more I want to share with you all. Scroll down to read the foreword!

 

See you soon

Author-nim.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

8 years after the 'Battle of Allies', Tzuyu and Sana are happy with each other and their on-growing family. With children to take care of and jobs to do, the newlywed couple thought they were out of woods. Unfortunately, luck has never been on their side when Sana disappears and Tzuyu must track down a mysterious enemy who goes by the code name 'The Collector'. Lost and hurt, Tzuyu will do anything to take find her wife while taking care of her family and preventing them from falling apart.

 

 

 


 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter