S1 | Prologue.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minatozaki Sana please report to the principal's office, Minatozaki Sana, thank you." Even in the intercom you can hear the chirpy voice of the school secretary as she called my name for the first time today. I groaned, really? What a y timing. Then the fingers inside me hit my soft spot and I moaned.

"Don't stop now sweetheart," I told the girl on top of me. It wasn't every day I let someone in control, but this time was worth it.

"And stop whatever you're doing this instance!" Said the voice in the intercom. Ah, she knew what I was doing all right. The girl slid of me and started to put her clothes back on.

"Oh come on, they can wait a couple minutes," I complained.

"Sorry love," She said. "But looks like we are going to have to reschedule."

I groaned again as I put my clothes back, mumbling cursed words to the principal. And the fun was just getting started. After I was decent, and still very frustrated, I made my way through the empty hall towards my destination. The halls would be empty on a sunday in the middle of June. The final exams were done and summer school was starting. This school was not like any other, it was open every day for the entire year and at least one quarter of the students lived here permanently or until they graduate and find a job. Also, the school provides the money for the students who are not able to provide themselves. To most, this was a haven and to me was one.

"So?" The secretary said with a smirk, "Did you dirty the janitor's closet again?"

Laughing I replied, "It was not the janitor's closet," And went in without knocking. You can say that the principal loved to read because this entire room was full of books. It was hard to walk in without stepping on papers or books.

"So, I hope we won't have to wash the janitor's closet again, do we?" The principal said from his desk.

"It was not the closet!" I repeated. "And you don't have to clean anything; you stopped us before the good stuff."

"Stop, I don't want to know." He said while putting his hands on his ears.

"It was Eunha the succubus! Do you know how long it took me to have her?" I said.

"I don't care what you do wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter