S1 | Consequences. [BONUS]

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up sore and tired. The sun was shining through the window as I groaned and turned around in the bed. Tzuyu was sleeping pacefully her back to me. The covers were only covering the bottom of her body which gave me a good view of her scars on her left side.

I reached out and slowly traced the four claw marks with my fingers. They were wider than my fingers and went from the side of her back to her belly button. I couldn't help but smile at the gorgeous girl in front of me. She was trully magnificent. A knock on the door brought me back to reality.

"Chewie, are you awake? You need to wake up sweetie," Mina's voice said behind the door. Sighing, I put my bra and because I was too tired and sore to dress up and qietly made my way to the door.

"Sana, what are you– Oh my God, what happened here?" Mina shrieked as she took a step inside the room. Confused I looked behind me and widen my eyes. The entire bedroom was destroyed. Everything was broken and there were holes in the walls. There was glass and debris on the floor and the curtains were barely hanging. Mina turned around and took a good look at me. Her face went blank but I could slowly see the anger in her eyes as they lost a tittle humanity.

"Did Tzuyu do this?" Mina was shaking with fury. I was so confused right now but I looked down my body to where she was staring.

"Oh no, no, no, no," I chanted and made my way towards the bathroom where there was a huge mirror. I skrieked. My whole body was covered in scratches, bruises and bite marks, "That ," I mumbled before screaming Tzuyu's name.

"Did my sister do this," Mina asked me again.

"No. Yes, but it was intentional," I had no idea how to explain this.

"Excuse me?"

"No, I mean, I knew it was going to be bad, but not this bad. It wasn't her fault. Well, it was but– urgh!" I was babbling and making everything worse. I took a deep breath, "I slept with Tzuyu. Can you heal me now? Because I am way too tired to do it myself."

Mina was speechless and bobbed her head up and down. She looked down my bruised body then to Tzuyu's room. A smile slowly crept on her face as she tried to contain herself.

"This is the result of sleeping with my sister?" And she burst out laughing.

"Can you just heal me, please?" I asked annoyed ignoring her question.

"Sure, sure," She made no move to heal me though, she was laughing so hard. "It looks like you fought a pride of mad Chimeras."

Not long after, Tzuyu came in yawing with her eyes half-closed. She was wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter