S1 | Her Change. [BONUS]

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pick up the phone, God damn it!" I yelled at the receiver. The screams coming from my car got extremely loud, my ears were ringing. I could hear bones cracking and see Tzuyu's body twisting in the passenger seat.

"Hello?" A voice said in my ear. Thank God someone answered.

"Nayeon, Mina, you have to come quick, your sister is changing," I began speaking at a incredible speed.

"Sana, slow down and tell me what's going on," Nayeon said with authority.

"Tzuyu is shifting in my car," I screamed slowly. A crash was heard in front of me. "She just broke my steering wheel. Damn it!"

"Sana, listen to me," Nayeon voice rung in my ear, "We're coming to get you. Tell me exactly where you are and whatever you do, do not look into her eyes. We will be there in twenty minutes," I gave her our whereabouts and ended the call without a goodbye. Fur had started to grow on my friend's body and her limbs had grown a few inches.

It was ten agonizing minutes before the girl in my car was replaced by a huge white wolf. Her fur was light white with one brown front paw. Her pointy ears were pressed against her head. The car was tilted by the weight threatening to break the wheels. Her two red eyes were staring at me showing zero humanity in them. A deep growl was heard from and her sharp teeth were exposed in a predatory manner.

"Hey there big not so bad wolf, uh, how's it going?" I asked shakily. The wolf came over the driver's seat and out to the floor. Her eyes never left my body and her growl never stopped, "You remember me, right? You wanna be lover, the girl who just brought you on a date?" I was talking rubbish when the wolf took one step forward, then another.

"Oh, screw you woman. I was the player before you showed up. I managed to sleep with at least half of the girls in school and I was doing fine!" I was yelling at her but refusing to look into her eyes. Boy, I was annoyed right now, "And you know what? I gave it all up for you. You heard me? I gave up my sucess with girls for Creepy Crawly and I have no idea why," Why was I attracted to her? That was a good question. Tzuyu was dysfunctional in every way, she barely talks, she never smiles and she certainly is not fun to play paintball with. But this girl... This girl is everything for me.

The wolf was so close to me now and her mussel was in my face. Screw Nayeon and her rules. I raised my hands and slapped her snot, "Don't you dare growl at me! I have been on team Tzuyu since day one and if you so much as as drool on my feet I will blow you up so badly, not even dust of your ramains will be visible." I grabbed her mussel and kept my eyes locked with her red ones, "I'm an angel for sake, don't make me use my powers on you."

The wolf's head bowed down and her body started to shake. When she looked up at me, I could see Tzuyu – she was there, it was her behind that eyes. "Are you laughing at me?" I shrieked. Tzuyu puffed her cheeks before literally dropping her huge body on me. My lungs were cut off as my back hit the road and a pile of muscles settled over me. 

"That's very mature," I growled sarcastically. "Are you going to get off me now?" Her giant head lay beside mine as she puffed her cheeks as an answer. I rolled my eyes before closing them, waiting patiently for Tzuyu to get off me. It was getting warm under all that fur and body heat.

We didn't stay in this position for so long because Tzuyu's head shot up and her ears perked. I froze and stopped my fingers that were unconsciously running threw her white fur. The wolf stood on her paws and started to growl louder than before. Her head was low and her stance was stiff as she got ready to pounce on whoever was coming.

The car had not even stopped when a door opened and a giant black wolf emerged. In two jumps, the wolf landed behind me growling at Tzuyu. I tried to become as small as possible as both werewolves were snarling above me. The wolf, who I supposed was Nayeon, attacked first. She swiftly landed on her sister marking them tumble across the street.

I had seen two dogs fight before but never like this. They were snapping their teeth at each other trying to rip their jugular. It was a rough sight to watch as Nayeon slowly dragged her sister into the forests that were surrounding us. The growling grew fainter until we couldn't hear anything but the bustling leaves. I hadn't noticed Mina crouched beside me until she put her hand on my shoulder. I jumped out of scare and turned my head in her direction.

"Are you okay?" She asked me while she helped me up.

"Yeah," I said as we made our way to her car. I was silent as Mina drove us back to her home, "Damn it." I burst out in anger. Mina jumped a little as I hit the dash board in front of me. "Everything was fine. I had exactly where I wanted her and everything was under control."

"It was bound to happen one day," Mina said lightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Tzuyu's wolf had not awakened yet. She was the last one of us to not have all three," She explained. "She's in good hands Sana,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter