S2 | Orders.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana POV

Day 22;

 

 

Today I was eating mash potatoes with what was probably meat stew, although it surely didn't look like it. I gave the stew to Hyungsik which he happily accepted and devoured before I even took a bite of my mushy potatoes. Today I was eating in silence, pondering about something. Ronn was sitting on her heels as usual in front of me, waiting. I looked at her for a long time and wondered if I could do the impossible.

"Ronn," I asked quietly. She didn't move, but I saw a small spasm in her feature, letting me know she was listening. She knew this was not going to be a story.

"What if I told you, you could live some of the stories I told you about?"

Hyungsik chocked beside me, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He steethed, "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Shut up Hyungsik," I snapped and turned my attention back to Ronn. "Please listen carefully. There is life beyond this house. A life full of wonder and surprises. Those stories I told you about, they don't begin to explain what you would be feeling. Living is something so special, everyone lives it differently. Most of all, everyone deserves to live, to feel life and know just how amazing it can be."

Ronn stayed silent but I could see she began to be uncomfortable.

"I can promise you a life better than this one, Ronn. One of wonders and joys. I can promise you that you will be safe from him. You would be with a family that would protect you and teach you things about life that will amaze you. All you have to do is to get out of this prison and find my wife."

I started coughing then. I coughed until blood fell out of my mouth. My lungs must not be doing well anymore.

"Listen, my wife is easy to find. Can you read?" I asked her but she shook her head. "Can you track someone?" Ronn hesitate for a moment but finally nodded. I gave a sigh.

"Good girl," I smiled. I took off my ring from my my left finger. I was surprised they left it on me all this time. The once silves ring was now soaked with dry blood, forever staining it, "Here. Track my wife down. Where you are going to go, there is going to be a lot of people, not all of them are nice. You cannot speak to them."

I knew that by now, Chewie had done something stupid which in terms would bring the authorities to her. I knew Chewie from the back of hand. There was no mistaking my belief.

"And how will she know who your wife is?" Hyungsik spat, uncertain.

"Tzuyu will be the scariest thing you will ever encounter. Once you see her, you will feel like you have met death herself. You will believe that you will die horribly at that very moment and by her hand. You will have shivers and feel as if the world froze around you. You would wish that you were dead. That is the only person you must speak to." I said. Ronn looked even more uncertain and Hyungsik barked a hysterical laugh.

"You fell in love with that?" He said, not believing me. Although, he had heard the stories about her. "You're more messed up than I had first imagined."

"Shut up Hyungsik," I repeated before turning my attention to Ronn once more. "Everyone will try to have you speak to them but you  cannot say a word. You must only speak to her. Please Ronn, if you succeed, I will guarantee you a life better than the one Taeyang has given you. I know you don't think it can happen, but remember my stories. Everything that I told you has happened. It does exist. I beg you." Those last words I spoke were nothing but a broken whisper. I didn't know what to say anymore. All I wanted was to get out of this place. Ronn deserved more than this. All I could do now was beg, and hope.

Silently, Ronn got back on her feet and walked out without looking back and the ring went with her. I closed my eyes and hoped for anything that she wouldn't go to Taeyang.

 

 

Yeji POV

 

 

Hyunjin, Aunt Nayeon, Grandma Suzy and Daehwi were playing a game of Crib. Captain Seonjun, a couple of his agents and I were watching the game. The days were becoming boring since none of us were allowed to leave the house. The SUSP were getting agitated as well, always on alert. It must tire them. I would be lying if I was not entertained by their pain. Call me heartless, but I grew up in gutters, empathy simply didn't stick with me.

We all heard the front door open, which was a susprise. We also heard a few agents opposing to whomever was trying to get in. The game of Crib was canceled as every agent stood up in alert except for Seonjun who sat quietly. His ability to keep his composure in dire circumstances reminded me of Ma. They seem to bare more than one similarity between each other.

Of course it had to be Aunty Mina who would ignore the opposition of the agents to walk into her own family house with her head high. What was more surprising was Chaeyoung walking behind her and helping her walk through the house that had been thrown upside down. We could hear Mina swearing when her foot banged into one of the agent's bag filled with Hell knows what.

"Aunty Mina!" I smiled and ran for a hug. Mina's arms wrapped around me and gave me a tight and comforting hug. I let her made her around of all the family members except for Naeun and Ma.

"Hey guys." Mina said. She looked tired, with bags underneath her eyes and a small smile on the corner of her lips.

"Hey Chaeyoung," Hyunjin said. He secretly admired the Queen of the Underground. Who wouldn't?

"Hey Hyunjin, hello everyone," Chaeyoung said politely. She then looked at Seonjun and raised an eyebrow, "Seonjun. Things must be serious for you to be here personally."

"They are, Chaeyoung." He replied. Seonjun stood about a head over Chaeyoung. His dark skin clashed on the Queen's pale one but nothing seemed to faze Chaeyoung. I was not surprised to know that they both knew each other. I assumed Chaeyoung knew many people because of her position.

Chaeyoung and Seonjun seemed to go way back and did not look to be friends with each other.

"You gotta love testosterone competitions," Aunt Nayeon smirked which earned a chuckle from Mina. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and turned her head dismissively to look at Nayeon.

"Long time no see, Nayeon." Chaeyoung said.

"Yes, it has. You two stopped fighting?" Nayeon asked as she pointed to Mina.

"For now." Chaeyoung showed her sharp teeth playfully. Mina rolled her eyes.

"Hello Chaeyoung," Ma's voice said beside me. Every time she was around, my heard would automatically tighten in warning. It happened to everyone as well.

"Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said as she looked at Ma thoroughtly. She also looked at Naeun in Ma's arms who was smiling happily to see her Aunt Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung safe and here. "I see you are still in control."

"Barely..." Ma replied. She let Naeun to the floor and the little hybrid ran towards Chaeyoung. The small woman grabbed her and easily lifted her off the floor, receiving a disapproving glare from Seonjun.

"Hello my little powerful hybrid, you look so much like your Albino mother," Chaeyoung said kindly. "Have your wings grown yet?"

"Yeas, but they're still small," Naeun grinned. "Hello Aunty Chaeng."

"What are you doing here?" Seonjun asked with control. I could see he was having difficulty keeping himself together. I supposed he didn't expect one of the most powerful creatures to side with us. It changed the balance of everything now.

"I am here to help keep the peace. I do hope this will not be much of a bother." Chaeyoung replied. She let go of Naeun who slowly walked back to us. I reached my hand out and the little girl grabbed it as tightly as her tiny three year old hands could with one hand while the other wrapped around my leg. Even though she did not show it, I kenw she was scared of everything that was happening around her. She was too young to live through this. I crouched down and wrapped a protective arm around her waist and kept her there.

Tzuyu, Mina and Nayeon were all standing beside each other, heads close, secretly talking to each other. I could tell when they were mind linking by the changes in their facial features. Apparently I was not the only one to notice.

"No mind linking es!" One of the agents growled and the triplets snapped their heads towards him. The guy flinched and squirmed at their stare which made me smirk cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter