S2 | Centipede.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana POV

Day 27;

 

I had managed to sleep for a few hours when Taeyang came in with a wide grin. Every time he was happy, I knew he was planning something to make my life more miserable. Sleep was a miracle delight these days. It was scares but sought all the time.

"Good morning my beautiful angel," Taeyang said. Hearing him made my ears ring and my teeth grind together. 

I barely had time to open my eyes when two pairs of hands grabbed me and lifted me in a sitting position.

"What now jackass?" I said in a whispering fury. To tell the truth, there was not much scary left in me but it was always worth a try. Taeyang always seemed surprised by my strength to refuse him. He broke me, but I still refused to plead allegiance to him. It had become a simple reflex these days to refuse him. Chewie was coming to get me, I knew it. I just don't know if she would be on time.

I looked up and Taeyang tilted his head to the side. Ronn was standing beside him, staring impassively. She still hadn't left but I noticed her small hand clutching into a tight fist. I knew she was holding the ring. She hadn't told him, I thought with a sigh.

"I admire your pride my beautiful angel. Did you know that your wife murdered thirteen Council members over a week ago? She is now being quarantined in her own home." He told me. Huh, I did not know that. Good for her.

I smiled.

"How about this, you swear loyalty to me and I will send you home where you can be with your wife during the last days of her life." I laughed then. I laughed so hard, I had tears falling down my face. I had totally lost it this time.

"Do you honestly think my wife would allow herself to be executed?" I said between laughs, "Oh you bastard, you have no idea how messed up she really is. Tzuyu is the definition of monster and as monsters go, they will do anything to finish what they started; which in this case is you and me."

"Fine." Taeyang said as he picked a small pill bottle out of his pocket. He waved it at me and smiled. Beside me I heard Hyungsik shriek and hug himself into a tiny ball. This seemed to please Taeyang. I frowned.

"This my dear is an Omophagia Centipede. An egg to be precise. This little bug hatches in a warm and damp area such as warm corpses or live ones. It is also automatically hungry and is in great need to eat. This bug will hatch in the bottom of your intestines and begin to eat your organs from the inside. It grows proportionally by the amount of meat it is given and within, I say a week, will eat all of your organs from the inside. It will be painful. You have never and will never feel pain as crucial as this."

I closed my eyes and hung my head in defeat. This was it, I thought. Giving up seemed very promising at this moment. Oh, how I wish I could give up and end the torture.

"Now, I have the means to remove the centipede, but I will only do so when you plead yourself to me. No one has survived passed four days, my dear. I do hope you will come to your senses."

Silent tears fell down my cheeks and I shook my head. With a sigh, Taeyang motioned with his head and one of the guys holding me grabbed my hair tightly and tilted my head backwards. The other guy grabbed my jaw hard enough to leave a bruise and opened my mouth long enough for Taeyang to open the bottle a drop the microscopic egg into my mouth. I tried spitting it out but, they anticipated my move and covered my mouth forcing it down my throat.

"I do hope you will come to your senses," He repeated, "I would hate for you to die before I'm done with you."

With those last words, he and his goons walked out while I fell, broken and tired. Ronn stayed seconds longer looking at me. I sure hopped she accepted my offer.

 

 

Mina POV

 

 

"I don't know why this is such a big deal!" I said loudly, clearly getting riled up by all this nonsense.

I have been going heard to head the High Council for days now and they couldn't seem to see reason. It was hard to get a meeting with all of them, especially since no one wanted to see me and speak about what was going on. I hated politics with a passion.

After almost a week of pestering, they had finally given me a hering but the moment I walked into the room, I knew I was in for a long debate. All the High Council members looked as if they had already decided the fate of my sister, without even thinking about the upcoming consequences.

"This is a big deal as you say Councillor Ettore. Your sister is a threat to our society. She is unstable and dangerous. Threats such as her need to be taken care of. What I don't know is why you defend her?" High Councillor Moor said. Moor was one of the most powerful members of the society and very influential.

"I will defend her because I know she is no threat to our society—"

"Which is something she has failed to show us within these last few weeks!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter