S1 | Date.

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was pacing in front of the Principal's door, impatiently waiting for Tzuyu to come out. She and the Principal have been in there for an hour and I was starting to get worried. The school was closed today because there is a huge party happening for the team selection. I started last night, after the tryouts and will probably end tonight. 

Tzuyu and I only made an appearance yesterday for about five minutes before goint to bed. Today was the day I brought her on a date and to say that I was nervous was an understatement, because I was freaking out. I had an idea of where to go but I was not sure if Tzuyu was going to like it. Then again, she doesn't like anything so that's a plus.

The door opened and my girl and my foster Dad came out. They both looked satisfied, which means they weren't at each other's throats. That is always good.

"Enjoy your day girls, don't do anything reckless," The Principal said in a happy tone. He saluted us with the V sign and made his way to across the hall, "Ciao~"

I looked back at Tzuyu, her expression was blank but her body seemed relieved.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her and she nodded, "What did you guys talk about?"

"We established boundaries for how far I can take things and to whom. We set guidelines because he reminded me that I am, in fact, a guest into his home and it would be improper to cause trouble under his roof," She grinned, her fangs showing a little, "I like him. He is excellent in governing this place."

"Yeah, he is great," I said. "It's funny because he never wanted to be a principal and he hates politics,"

"Oh, Sana," She said smirking crookedly, "He is so much more than a simple principal. Are you sure you know your foster father very well? He has deep secrets that will made your skin crawl if you find them out," I frowned disturbed. How would she know anything about Jinyoung?

We continued walking towards the parking lot in silent. I was dwelling over what she just said. It made sense, I knew that JYP had secrets but they were not for me to know. He has lived a very long time and I'm sure he has made some bad things but I couldn't picture the principal being cruel. He always made jokes and made sure his students had everything they needed and were safe.

Tzuyu nudged me out of my thought and I noticed we were at my car. She eyed me frowning, "Are we still going on a date?"

"Of course! Sorry, I was just a little distracted but don't worry, I won't think about it anymore. Promise." I unlocked the door and sat in front of the stirring wheel Tzuyu hesitantly following me in. I started my grey RS 5 Audi and made my way out of the parking lot.

"What kind of music do you like?" I asked her.

"Classical," She said bluntly.

Great, I never listen to that and I had no idea what channel they played it on.

"How about normal pop music?" I said. Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders, staring out of the window. I started the radio and made sure the volume was low so I could hear her speak if she wanted to talk. We drove in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes before Tzuyu said something.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I smiled and turned my head to face her only to be surprised she was staring at me already.

"You will see," I winked before I brought my back to the road.

"Is this how normal dates go? You, not telling me where I'm going to spend the day and me, waiting for you to say something?"

"That is about right," I smirked. "Since I am the one who invited you and I want it to be a surprised. But if you want to talk, we can,"

"It's fine," She said. "I wouldn't know what to say."

"I won't force you to have a conversation with me but if you have questions about anything, besides what's related to the date, then feel free," I smiled at her again.

The rest of the ride was fairly quiet. Tzuyu asked me some questions once in a while. I was singing with the music until we arrived to our destination twenty minutes later.

"Now, your sister told me not to do anything inactive, so I brought you here because it is fun and you get to hurt people legally. Not that this is a dangerous game but it still hurts," I explained. Tzuyu looked around from her seat in the car and frowned at me.

"Paintball? Really?" She asked. I gave her an innocent smile and shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey, this is a great game," I pouted. "Come on, it's going to be fun."

"But I don't know how to shoot a gun." She mumbled. She was so adorable.

"Don't worry, love. I will teach you," I wicked at her before stepping out of the car. Tzuyu followed me to the counter where I ordered our equipment. After we got dressed, Tzuyu and I went to the back of the cabin, where there were targets to practice on. 

I placed Tzuyu in front of a target and moved behind her. I slowly pushed her legs apart and leaned my chest on her back. My heart beat picked up when I slowly slipped my hands across her arms to her hands, making sure not to lose physical contact. I raised them up so that the gun was facing directly in the middle of the target. I felt her own heart pick as I bent my head down so my mouth w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter