S2 | Trapped. [PART 2]

Hybrids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yeji POV

 

 

This . This more than . Here I was, back as a the thing I hated most: a rat. I was following the group of evil minions that were dragging Tzuyu by the elbows, letting her feet drag on the pristine floor. I knew that sooner or later, they would see a rat, simply because everything was so disturbingly clean and dustless that all life form would have likely died by now. The only problem was that they were walking too fast for a walking bug to follow and a flying one would be easily seen.

Anyway, they ignored me for the time being. Dong Taeyang and my bastard of a boyfriend and his living mirror were nowhere to be seen. I followed closely and squeezed my way into a bland looking room. Tzuyu was shoved onto a metal chair and her hands were strapped together behind. The bindings were probably anti-magic so that she couldn't use any. I quietly shifted into a tiny spider on my mother as well as the entire room.

Tzuyu jolted out of unconsciousness and looked around her. I swallowed a fright when I noticed that she was not in control. It was easy to know when the beast was in command, like the way she shivered and looked around with pure rage. I heard a few snorts from the others around the room as they thought she was shivering in fear, but I knew better. It was a battle of control between whomever was inside the body of Tzuyu Ettore. I also knew for a fact that my adopted mother with light brown eyes and caring personality was not amongst them. The creatures around the room probably thought that they had captured the all mighty Hybrid and that they were safe. That too, I knew better.

Taeyang and the scary twins walked in shortly after and watched with satisfaction as Tzuyu slowly got control back of her body.

"Hello, my dear," Taeyang said with a smile. "Welcome to my home, and yours soon enough."

Tzuyu stayed silent, but I didn't miss the roll of her eyes.

"I am not surprised you found it though. Quite frankly I was expecting you sooner, but I guess you did have a few glitches along the way."

"Where is Sana?" Tzuyu asked in a deadly calmness.

"Relax will you? You will see her soon enough. Well, what's left I suppose."

I bald my imaginary fists. I was so angry, I was sure everyone here could feel it reek from me. Tzuyu grunted, 'I thought you wanted her for your precious collection."

"Well yes, but I may have gotten a little passionate. I really wanted her to give me something but she is a tough cookie to crack, is she not?" Taeyang asked Tzuyu with a sadistic grin on his face. She simply hummed in reply.

"Perhaps you could help me instead," Taeyang said as he walked closer to her, "Perhaps, for the life of the thing you adopted and what's left of your wife, you could give me your offspring. And I will leave you and your family alone. Two and a family for one child? I think it's fair."

Tzuyu exhaled with impatience, "This again? You must be tired of going around circles."

"I am tired of waiting patiently for Naeun to be in my possession. Trust me Tzuyu Ettore, you do not want me to lose patience. Think about it? What is the life of many and the following generations for a single soul? She is just one girl, you can have another anytime you want. Sooner than you want."

"Ha, one blood offspring is enough for me. I'll keep her, thank you. But I am grateful of you though."

"Why is that?" Taeyang said with anger as he gritted his teeth.

"Because of you, Yeji will live a long, lousy life as a single woman because there is no way that she is bringing a male home again." Tzuyu grinned wickedly as she looked at Daehwi through her eyelashes. I looked at him too, but he was not my boyfriend anymore. He looked like a ragged doll.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Taeyang didn't seem to find her comment funny either. He took a threatening step forward her and I involuntarily stiffen, ready to jump and eat his sorry . I was sure a giant snake or a Sasquatch could digest human scum. Before he could do anything, one of his minions crashed through the door. He looked frantic and waited impatiently for Taeyang and want to the newcomer, where he whispered something I couldn't hear but by the look on Taeyang's face, it was not good news. I heard Tzuyu scoff pleasantly and I stared at her. Clearly, she heard them.

"You cheeky girl," Tzuyu whispered to herself, "You didn't even wait for me to have fun."

Hope rose in her veins. Only Sana could make Tzuyu smile like that. Well, smile was a little overrated, but it was more than I would be able to do in her condition. Noticing everyone's attention on Taeyang, I turned into a tiny pixie and flew down until I was standing on Tzuyu's bindings. I took out my dagger that she had given me months ago from her last hunt and began to cut through her ties. The dagger was always on my forearm and would to the size of the shape I took. Being a tiny pixie made the cutting longer, but I went as fast as I could. I heard Taeyang swear in hatred.

"Kill them both!" He spat his order with venom before leaving.

Almost there, I thought as I sawed through the bindings.

"Anytime now Chameleon," Tzuyu said from above me. I went even faster, until my arms felt like Jell-O. Suddenly the strips were cut and Tzuyu sprang from the chair with unbelievable speed as I heard something smash into the chair. I flew away from the object as it was about to crash into me. I looked around and saw that Tzuyu was fighting four creatures. Daehwi and the other guy weren't there.

I kept my dagger tight in my hands and flew like a thunderbolt to one of them. I passed below his chin and slashed through his neck as I continued to fly to the next one. I ignored the gurgle sound he made and repeated the same action. As fast as it had begun, the four creatures were dead on the ground.

I was about to say something to my adopted mother but she her heels and bolted out of the room. I rolled my eyes again. So much for team work, I though. I zipped through the air as fast that my tiny wings would let me and tried to follow. It was impressive how fast pixies were. Quickly I lost track of Tzuyu but I followef the trial of dead things to know in which direction she was going. I arrived to a closed door, where two guards came rushing by. Before they notice me, I shifted into a Viking sized woman, all muscles and glory, and cut them down in three swift moves.

It took a few seconds before they crashed to the floor and I opened the door with ease. The door took me outside where it seemed that a battle had surged. I looked around and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter